Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: The PS3/360 patching situation
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm 

Hi I'm really new to mobas. I have a pc and play some games on pc but I play alot more on consoles. So I searched and found out about AwesomeNauts on PS3. I got the demo and LOVED it from start. But I always do a little research before buying a game. I seen that AwesomeNauts has had quiet a few updates but many have not reached the ps3/xbox360 versions. I came across info on the 2.6 patch then I wanted to know about ps3 updates and found this thread. So after reading this thread I take that the PS3/xbox360 version are basically dead and will not get any further patches/updates? That's kinda sad. I was just about to buy it before I read this.
But I also seen something about the PS4 getting further updates and future updates as well. Does that mean that it will be getting the 2.6 patch update as well, sooner or later. (I understand that it will be after the PC gets their update first.)
I'm getting a PS4 soon and would still love to get this game as long as the PS4 version won't die like the ps3 version has or is. I'm not sure how many people are still playing that out dated ps3 version..
Any info would be great. Sorry for the long post. Still new to this.
Thanks alot. :D
Can't wait to buy this on PS4 (maybe lol)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:41 am 

No one is playing awesomenauts on PS3/360. So dont bother.
But there is still an active playerbase on PS4. Its nowhere near as large as PC, but its large eneough that u shouldnt have too much troube finding a game at any time. And yes, PS4 will be recieveing updates. Its recieved an update and a hotifx already, with a second update in the works.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:34 pm 

Thank you for the info. I might just cave in try to pc version. I just thought this would be a good place to start playing moba since I'm a complete noob to the moba scene.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 am 

all i wanted was ma homeboys Vinne and Spike. :fist:
For a while I used to check regularly for updates... now I've just given up. If dlc could catch dust...well. :cry:

Best stick to the pc version I guess

"I'm gonna fit 'em for some new nerfs, see? Permanent nerfs, nyah!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:25 am 

new2moba wrote:
Hi I'm really new to mobas. I have a pc and play some games on pc but I play alot more on consoles. So I searched and found out about AwesomeNauts on PS3. I got the demo and LOVED it from start. But I always do a little research before buying a game. I seen that AwesomeNauts has had quiet a few updates but many have not reached the ps3/xbox360 versions. I came across info on the 2.6 patch then I wanted to know about ps3 updates and found this thread. So after reading this thread I take that the PS3/xbox360 version are basically dead and will not get any further patches/updates? That's kinda sad. I was just about to buy it before I read this.
But I also seen something about the PS4 getting further updates and future updates as well. Does that mean that it will be getting the 2.6 patch update as well, sooner or later. (I understand that it will be after the PC gets their update first.)
I'm getting a PS4 soon and would still love to get this game as long as the PS4 version won't die like the ps3 version has or is. I'm not sure how many people are still playing that out dated ps3 version..
Any info would be great. Sorry for the long post. Still new to this.
Thanks alot. :D
Can't wait to buy this on PS4 (maybe lol)

Hello
I don't think so that anyone plays PS3 awesomenauts with 360 but you can find its player base on PS4.