Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Pull?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 am 

If we aren't getting anymore charactors then pull it from the xbox love market. I got the game and saw that there are "more to come". Well it's been some time and still nothing. If there's so many problems why did the effort get put into this? Poor planning...... :fist: :table:

Post subject: Re: Pull?
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 pm 

Dethklok00666 wrote:
If we aren't getting anymore charactors then pull it from the xbox love market. I got the game and saw that there are "more to come". Well it's been some time and still nothing. If there's so many problems why did the effort get put into this? Poor planning...... :fist: :table:

It wasnt poor planning. It was the publisher going bankrupt.
And you shoudlnt pull it from the market. Yes, its promising things that will never come, but its still a functionable game.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post subject: Re: Pull?
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:34 am 

I'm sure the description in the store could probably be changed at least. Unless that ALSO requires the publisher.

Sorry buddy, I'd research a bit more before buying games. Not excusing it, mind you. But... yeah. I find out everything about things I plan on buying unless it's on a recommendation. :derp: