Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: [BUG] Nibbs Orb disappearing when fired
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:52 pm 

So I just started seeing this this morning and it's EXTREMELY frustrating. I fire Nibbs Orb, nothing happens, but the countdown timer starts for the teleport even though there is nothing to teleport to, and then the cooldown starts. It's done it about 30% of the time on me this morning.
Ever try to escape and your power just straight up didn't work? Yea. It's hell.

Post subject: Re: [BUG] Nibbs Orb disappearing when fired
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:58 pm 

I've tested it and it seems working fine to me. What did you exactly do to get this glitch? What upgrades did you have? Are skill visuals on or off? Give as many steps as you can to have it reproduce semi frequently

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:38 pm 

KidaFeru wrote:
I've tested it and it seems working fine to me. What did you exactly do to get this glitch? What upgrades did you have? Are skill visuals on or off? Give as many steps as you can to have it reproduce semi frequently

All I did was fire the orb. It happens maybe 30% of the time and I've had it happen before even buying upgrades. Skill visuals are on. It happens whether I quickfire, or hold the aim for awhile.
It's really hard to say how to replicate it, cuz it appears to be random. I ran into an enemy player or also had the bug happen to them (and they also said that yoolip's healthpack something or other isn't working)
I'm gonna look over my replays and see if I can see it happen in any of them.
UPDATE:
Match LBW99Q0 @1:20 is a perfect example of it happening. It happens more during that match as well, but this was perfect because nothing is around me to obscure. This is also the match with the opponent I speak of above. (It also happens at my last death if I recall correctly)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 pm 

I haven't been able to reproduce it, however it is pretty obvious from that replay it's a bug, so I'll inform Ronimo. Thanks for reporting.