Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Infinite lockout
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 am 

So sometimes when I random in game, it tries to put me in as the random character, not whoever I randomed. This means I cannot play in a match at all and counts as a loss. I also get the 5 minute lockout penatly. This has happened in 3 games out of 600-700 as I'm saying this.

This is just a pain in the ass.

Post subject: Re: Infinite lockout
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:04 am 

do you mean that the cursor stucks to the "random" option instead of actually then choosing a random character from the list?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:57 am 

kathy wrote:
do you mean that the cursor stucks to the "random" option instead of actually then choosing a random character from the list?

Yeah, then it loops from the loading screen to the character select... you just have to exit and wait for the game to end. After it ends it gives you the option to rejoin a custom game even though you were in a pvp queue.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:09 pm 

Thanks for reporting

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:36 am 

I know bumping is kinda taboo in forums, but I've found out what's causing it. When you random, it picks a character, right? but sometimes it takes a delay. If you random again you get locked out of the game forever and have to leave or you'll have to wait the game and the lockout. I believe it takes longer cause of the connectivity errors that have been going on recently.