Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Crazy connection issues and please fix Ted
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm 

This week my pub experience has been unplayable. Everybody warps, reconnects, my game freezes for 10 seconds randomly and other ridiculous lag against low ping opponents. It's definitely not my net or my PC, what happened?

I just joined a game without teammates and the gate didn't open so I got kicked for being inactive :shrug: ?

Another very important thing that hasn't gotten hotfixed yet is the inability on Ted to fire airstrike by swapping weapons and similar bugs across the whole cast... It makes Ted for example unplayable for anyone that mained the character before and put a bit of time into him or the other affected characters.

Can I please get an official word from Ronimo to whether those issues will be fixed??? I wanna play my favourite character again >:(

Post subject: Re: Crazy connection issues and please fix Ted
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:32 pm 

Thanks for reporting!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:40 am 

The Ted issue has already been flagged; not sure when it'll get a fix but it's already been put into the system as something that needs to be addressed.

As for the connection issues, I'll forward that to the devs and see if they can help you out. Thanks for reporting

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 pm 

No but I'd really like more than "we put it in our system", there's so many bugs that make certain characters unenjoyable or unusable compared to before. Not to mention the connection issues affect loads of players, many players on fullscreen have mouse input issues and my sensitivity gets changed everytime I'm on a different account, change settings or a new patch drops while my sens ingame and on my mouse doesn't change. Really wish someone of Domino Games could step out and actually clarify when bugs are gonna be fixed.