Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Mouse click doesn't work properly
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 am 

It's all fine when I set game-controls as keyboard+mouse.

But I usually play with Leon and, since I'm on laptop, "only keyboard" would be my favourite in-game choice. I played some years ago and that's what I was used to do, and it was fine - I don't remember if mouse was needed in the menu, but I'm sure I was able to do everything somehow (maybe only with the keyboard, maybe with keyboard+mouse). It's a couple of days I'm back to Awesomenauts and, when my "only keyboard" is set, I cannot click in any box of the menu - I can't accept invites from friends, I can't watch replays, I can't buy newer nauts etc. And said boxes are not "clickable" only by keyboard. Then, in order to accept an invite I have to switch controls to "keyboard+mouse" and, when the game is on, switch back to "only keyboard" - as I said, I'm on laptop and I have not always an actual mouse with me, whereas the pad is just unplayable and playing with "keyboard+mouse" setting attacks on keyboard would make my Leon attack in the wrong side (left instead of right or viceversa, I don't remember)

What can I do to play just like I always did? Thank you in advance

Post subject: Re: Mouse click doesn't work properly
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:25 pm 

Was I unclear, is it a known problem you're gonna solve or what? I'm basically saying that setting IN-game controls to "only keyboard" will make my experience OUT-game (namely, in the menu) painful and impossible, to some extent - I can hover things with the mouse, but I can't click on them.

Post subject: Re: Mouse click doesn't work properly
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 am 

Thank you for your answer, :roll: FFS.