Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 63  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Posts: 2780
Location: United Kingdom
Skolldir's page isn't set correctly.

The summary at the right should only display the stats of the ability after the upgrade is applied. Not what the upgrade adds to the ability.
Also, Gnome is not a flat damage upgrade.
This goes for Lonestar's one too. Missiles are not a flat damage upgrade, so they should have their own damage value.

Bascially; if it causes damage on an originally non-damaging ability, or if it adds further damage to an ability that is not the normal way, then it should have its own values.

/rant


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Posts: 41
Location: United K
Just finished Raelynn. One question though, how shall I label Monkey Hand? "Solar per kill: 50"?

Also, the site isn't working at the moment, none of the builds show the upgrades. Just thought I would notify you so it can be fixed. Other than that it is a really great project, I'm going to be using it a lot!

_________________
Steam
Mains: Raelynn, Lonestar, Penny Fox, Coco
Frequent: Gnaw, Ayla, Swiggins


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 pm
Posts: 1516
Location: Interlude
Duralumi wrote:
Skolldir's page isn't set correctly.

The summary at the right should only display the stats of the ability after the upgrade is applied. Not what the upgrade adds to the ability.
Also, Gnome is not a flat damage upgrade.
This goes for Lonestar's one too. Missiles are not a flat damage upgrade, so they should have their own damage value.

Bascially; if it causes damage on an originally non-damaging ability, or if it adds further damage to an ability that is not the normal way, then it should have its own values.

/rant

I changed the gnome damage. I dont know what your problem is with the summary. I can't check to blame you right now because the buildmaker doesnt seen to work correctly atm.
Instead of complaining about it you could aswell have changed it. Open source brah. Time wasted.

/rant

_________________
420420420420420420420420420420420420420420420nøkos


Last edited by nokos on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
Cool to see the data growing that fast, thanks everybody!
Besides all the changes I'll have to make in order to support every character specifics like Skolldir or Clunk, you might see the builder is currently broken. Looking into it right now.

But it doesn't prevent you from adding data if you want.

Carty1234 wrote:
Just finished Raelynn. One question though, how shall I label Monkey Hand? "Solar per kill: 50"?

Yup!

_________________
Nautsbuilder (forum post) - L'homme pigeon


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Posts: 2780
Location: United Kingdom
nokos wrote:
Instead of complaining about it you could aswell have changed it. Open source brah. Time wasted.

/rant


I don't know coding and such.
Also 2lazy.
/tnar


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 pm
Posts: 1516
Location: Interlude
Duralumi wrote:
nokos wrote:
Instead of complaining about it you could aswell have changed it. Open source brah. Time wasted.

/rant


I don't know coding and such.
Also 2lazy.
/tnar


Me neither. It has nothing to do with coding. :shock:

Simple copy&paste work.

Did you even read the thread before ranting?

_________________
420420420420420420420420420420420420420420420nøkos


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Posts: 2780
Location: United Kingdom
nokos wrote:
Me neither. It has nothing to do with coding. :shock:

Simple copy&paste work.

Did you even read the thread before ranting?


I checked the website when people said they added something. Noticed something strange and then decided to rant(kinda) here.

I didn't read the instructions initially because I had no desire to alter it myself (I can just do the calculations via google/notepad). But if its as simple as you say, I might get round to it then.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
Thanks to Carty1234, boxtoy, nokos, Devenger, Riyita, MikalMirkas and certainly other cool kids, the data seems now complete :)

Now let's see where are all the bugs \o/

_________________
Nautsbuilder (forum post) - L'homme pigeon


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm
Posts: 416
Location: Iowa, USA
This is really cool, you should see if the Awesomenauts wikia will implement this into build making. Another cool thing I would add is a way to decide the order you click on it, to show which things you should buy first.

_________________
'Nauts Who I Main: Vinnie & Spike, Skolldir, Gnaw, Yuri, Derpl, Voltar

"His palms Spaghetti, knees weak, Arms Spaghetti. There vomit on his Spaghetti, Spaghetti Already." ~ Spaghettinem, 800815


Link To Steam Profile


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
GamerGuy09 wrote:
This is really cool, you should see if the Awesomenauts wikia will implement this into build making. Another cool thing I would add is a way to decide the order you click on it, to show which things you should buy first.

Yeah, the build order thing will be made when every other thing is done ;)

_________________
Nautsbuilder (forum post) - L'homme pigeon


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 63  Next

cron