Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 63  Next

Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 am 

mmeeee wrote:
It looks awesome! You deserve a duck!
I think you should include a home page button for each page.

I think it's possible to include dps for characters like clunk and skolldir as well. Just put a minimum damage for the smallest missile, maximum damage for the biggest missile, and an average dps.

Thanks :) And yup, all of this is listed in my todo list in the 1st post. Hopefully this will get done quickly but hey, working on it only on spare time.

Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm 

Leimi wrote:
Iconus wrote:
Wait, no, I feel stupid.
I forgot to click the actual abilities....

Oops :D

MikalMirkas wrote:
Well, I feel that both names should show, along with a short biography below the 'Naut - in the build maker.

Hmm I don't really see the point of showing both names. The naut' biography is available when you mouse over its icon in the builder (seeing the length of some bios, this is kinda broken sometimes). Since the goal is to make and share builds I'm not sure always showing a bio at screen is necessary?

In all honesty, I don't even see a point of showing the bio at the screen, since it's partially unrelated to the point of the builder - which is why I suggested a [show more info] box.
Leimi wrote:
mmeeee wrote:
It looks awesome! You deserve a duck!
I think you should include a home page button for each page.

I think it's possible to include dps for characters like clunk and skolldir as well. Just put a minimum damage for the smallest missile, maximum damage for the biggest missile, and an average dps.

Thanks :) And yup, all of this is listed in my todo list in the 1st post. Hopefully this will get done quickly but hey, working on it only on spare time.

Be careful, some of the wiki values are wrong.

In particular - Clunk's missile damage is NOT 14 | 18 | 22 | 26, it's 14 | 14 | 14 | 14 at base.

anything mikal has ever said is automatically funny and i would recommend avoiding that garbage *

I've officially quit endorsing Ronimo due to how Machiel handled a certain scenario involving user harassment.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 pm 

This is fantastic, thanks for the great work (the almighty BFIR extends his gratitude too!), I can't wait to see it finished. The domain name is a little tricky to remember, if you asked Ronimo nicely maybe they could host it on awesomenauts.com itself once it has been completely. You truly deserve a duck for this though, reminds me very much of borderlands2.com's skill tree calculators.

One suggestion would be a button on the character pages which takes me back to the character select screen. Other than that, stellar job.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm 

I think Coco's Super Conductor needs a separate DPS thing, same thing with Lonestar's missiles and Gengi's Cloud.

Stage ones DPS is +6.66 added onto the normal DPS of shock
Stage twos DPS is +13.33 added onto the normal DPS of shock
So the max attack speed will be 300 and the max damage is 11, the DPS would be 68.33 (for the whole of shock with super conductor)

Also Vinnie's solar cloud is 1.5 solar, not 2, and I'm sure he doesn't have Power Pills Turbo so you might want change that for a few 'nauts.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:53 pm 

ChrisJD10 wrote:
I think Coco's Super Conductor needs a separate DPS thing, same thing with Lonestar's missiles and Gengi's Cloud.

So the max attack speed will be 300 and the max damage is 11, the DPS would be 68.33 (for the whole of shock with super conductor)

Also Vinnie's solar cloud is 1.5 solar, not 2, and I'm sure he doesn't have Power Pills Turbo so you might want change that for a few 'nauts.

Hey,

Thanks for the info! The spreadsheet is open and not that difficult to change; if you see some mistakes it would be really great to directly correct them on it :)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 pm 

Leimi wrote:
ChrisJD10 wrote:

Hey,

Thanks for the info! The spreadsheet is open and not that difficult to change; if you see some mistakes it would be really great to directly correct them on it :)

Im not too sure how to change it to pills light, or the DPS thing for Coco and Gengi, but the smoke screen I can do.

Edit: Changes the smoke screen and found another bug, you can select skill upgrades without having the skill selected, so you can select Tongue Stretcher but not have the tongue selected. Having both shield upgrades for Derpl multiplies the shields together instead of adding them.

Fixed Yuri's Healing upgrade saying +10 heals per second and +10 heal per second

Last edited by ChrisJD10 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:11 pm 

Fixed Skolldir's Bash displaying the effect of the upgrade rather than the damage bash after the upgrade is applied.

Is the website not displaying for anyone else?

ChrisJD10 wrote:
Edit: Changes the smoke screen and found another bug, you can select skill upgrades without having the skill selected, so you can select Tongue Stretcher but not have the tongue selected.

I'll get round to it, don't worry. (The Genji and Coco stuff, not the bug).

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm 

Thanks about the bug report.

Duralumi wrote:
Is the website not displaying for anyone else?

Hmm works for me.

edit: fixed the upgrade not locked with the skill.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 pm 

Changed:
  • Skolldir's damage listings. Bash's damage is split into three categories, Earthquake/Iridium Bricks Game and Mighty Briefs are now DoT instead of flat damage.
  • Added sperate values for Froggy's Thorn Fish
  • Added seperate values for Coco's Super Conductor
  • Fixed Missile and Another Missile's attack speed not stacking.

Although for some reason, Missile and Another Missile seem to have their damage stack. I'm not sure why... Can anyone else figure it out?

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:35 pm 

Duralumi wrote:

Although for some reason, Missile and Another Missile seem to have their damage stack. I'm not sure why... Can anyone else figure it out?

Might be better just to remove the damage from the second one.

Also every +% based upgrade times the slow instead of adding it if you have more than one, so I think every "%" should just be moved and add (percentage) to the descriptions.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 63  Next