Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 63  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 am
Posts: 497
MikalMirkas wrote:
In particular - Clunk's missile damage is NOT 14 | 18 | 22 | 26, it's 14 | 14 | 14 | 14 at base.


Strictly speaking, it's just '14' (the remainder of the missile string is inaccessible, not really 14; otherwise, buying a single Missile Barrage Rank would not create the string 14 | 18). I couldn't think of a good way of conveying how the missile string upgrades worked, so I decided to just stay consistent with the wiki and list the full string's contents for the base ability. Yes, it's unclear, and I apologise; but so is the game's own listing of the ability!

I already made a highly convoluted post about exactly how the missiles do work. If you can find a good way of reflecting that in the spreadsheet, go right ahead, but after the surely necessary process of splitting the 4 missiles in the string into different variables, I can't see how to clearly indicate a partially completed string (e.g. 14 | 18 | 22).

_________________
a.k.a. Devencire, Clunk player and theory-crafter

I like videos.
Clunk Spring Airshot - Lonestar Perfect Bull - 1.18.4b Hybrid Derpl - Voltar says NO


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
Gah, the more I see your talks about Clunk, the more I'm lost :D I'll try to focus on your post Devenger *_*

ChrisJD10 wrote:
Also every +% based upgrade times the slow instead of adding it if you have more than one, so I think every "%" should just be moved and add (percentage) to the descriptions.


Not sure what you mean here? It is made on purpose to calculate the final values instead of just showing "+20%".

edit: oh I see what you mean, for example Yuri's Warp Time is not calculated correctly. Thanks for letting me know. No need to change anything in the DB I think.


Last edited by Leimi on Wed May 01, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
Duralumi wrote:
Changed:
  • Skolldir's damage listings. Bash's damage is split into three categories, Earthquake/Iridium Bricks Game and Mighty Briefs are now DoT instead of flat damage.
  • Added sperate values for Froggy's Thorn Fish
  • Added seperate values for Coco's Super Conductor
  • Fixed Missile and Another Missile's attack speed not stacking.


Great \o/ So I guess Skolldir is okay now?

_________________
Nautsbuilder (forum post) - L'homme pigeon


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 103
I changed Coco's Blaze so it says "Slowing Power" instead of "Slow Power" so it changes with the upgrades and gave Gengi's Storm Drum a separate attack speed and damage.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Posts: 877
Location: I live in the woods. rawr.
Is there a way to add a back button or something to go back to the where all the nauts are?

_________________
El Lobo de la Noche!
Go ahead, make my day. :shady:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
TheLivingNightWolf wrote:
Is there a way to add a back button or something to go back to the where all the nauts are?

Read the 1st post, it is on the todo list.

_________________
Nautsbuilder (forum post) - L'homme pigeon


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Posts: 131
Devenger wrote:
MikalMirkas wrote:
In particular - Clunk's missile damage is NOT 14 | 18 | 22 | 26, it's 14 | 14 | 14 | 14 at base.


Strictly speaking, it's just '14' (the remainder of the missile string is inaccessible, not really 14; otherwise, buying a single Missile Barrage Rank would not create the string 14 | 18). I couldn't think of a good way of conveying how the missile string upgrades worked, so I decided to just stay consistent with the wiki and list the full string's contents for the base ability. Yes, it's unclear, and I apologise; but so is the game's own listing of the ability!

I already made a highly convoluted post about exactly how the missiles do work. If you can find a good way of reflecting that in the spreadsheet, go right ahead, but after the surely necessary process of splitting the 4 missiles in the string into different variables, I can't see how to clearly indicate a partially completed string (e.g. 14 | 18 | 22).

Just modified the way Skolldir punch and Clunk missile are calculated. Should be good now!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build Maker [WIP][need some data!]
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 am
Posts: 497
Leimi wrote:
Just modified the way Skolldir punch and Clunk missile are calculated. Should be good now!


Nifty! Almost!

The only missing rule is that you need to remove all the 14-damage missiles from the end of the string (unless there are no other missiles), if any. For example, 14 > 18 > 22 > 14 needs to just be 14 > 18 > 22. I can't remember how to use git, so I'll just put it here... data/skill.js, line 205, add something like (my JS knowledge is poor so there's probably a better way):

Code:
while ((missilesSequence.length > 1) && (missilesSequence[missilesSequence.length-1] == baseDamage)) {
    missilesSequence.pop();
}

_________________
a.k.a. Devencire, Clunk player and theory-crafter

I like videos.
Clunk Spring Airshot - Lonestar Perfect Bull - 1.18.4b Hybrid Derpl - Voltar says NO


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 am 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm
Posts: 12737
Location: (insert quirky location here)
nokos wrote:
I wonder why his thread isnt stickied tho.

So, 5 nominations and this gets a sticky. Nokos is 1. So, 4 more.

_________________
Spare Blade.
For the love of God ignore the "manDerp" part of the username.

Character Hitbox Thread (Rocket added)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Nautsbuilder - create and share builds with ease
 Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 103
FishmanDerp wrote:
nokos wrote:
I wonder why his thread isnt stickied tho.

So, 5 nominations and this gets a sticky. Nokos is 1. So, 4 more.


I nominate it for sticky.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 63  Next