Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: What are the best Chucho items
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 pm 

Hey, I started playing Chucho and he is so much fun. I wanted to ask, how you build Chucho. Maybe I overlooked some of his best items. :chucho:

On stick bomb, I buy damage and damage over time.

On Hyper bike, I only buy base damage of turret shot.

On AA, I buy base damage and attack speed increase when I sticky bomb. The cooldown reduction sounds nice but I havent tested it yet.

Is that how you Chucho?

Post subject: Re: What are the best Chucho items
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:49 pm 

Yes you have hit the mark on most of these.

I will point out a couple of things though:

For Sticky bomb -
the dot isn't as good at it used to be so it isn't that mandatory, this gives you room to try out some of the very effective utility items on that row. Slow is great vs fast, squishy nauts and size is very good for zoning people out. I would also buy blackmail most games if I were you. That upgrade is really nice since it gives a bit of room for some missed throws + it has some great zoning potential.

For the bike -
the knockback upgrade is also a surprisingly cost effective damage upgrade and makes for a great escape/initiate/disruption ability. The dot exhaust is also some very nice damage. I often opt for the speed increase just because of how amazing your mobility becomes after purchasing that.

For aa -
you hit the nail right on the head here. Although I will add that if you opt for time slipper I would highly recommend piercing too. Although the cd reduction only stacks if the targets you hit aren't directly on top of each other you can get some insane cooldowns if you brawl efficiently. In this scenario you would probably drop the dmg upgrade since most of your damage will come from sticky bombs anyway.

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:10 am 

Thank you. This helped. :raehands:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:31 pm 

If you play Chucho more of a pusher instead of an assassin, the piercing AA upgrade is a must.
I always buy it when the game begins with Piggy Bank, so I have it right from the start. Second level to that isnt so important, I usually buy that at end game after more important things.

For pushing, I like to use the Sticky Bomb size upgrade too (not a must though). When you are attacking a turret, the sticky bombs give you many extra seconds to stop the enemies, when you throw the sticky bomb right at the turret. With large explosion, the enemy nauts will be scared to come close to the turret and you + your turret can attack it freely. I also like the sticky upgrade for it, probably because my throwing accuracy isnt so good. It also makes your bombs scarier "mines" and gives even more CC effect, for a cheap price of 135 solar only.

Bikes exhaust flame upgrade is useful if you have an Ayla or someone like that coming after you all the time. Speed upgrade is cheap and usefull too if enemies are using slow effects, or if you like harrassing the enemy base all by yourself.

Other than those...dmg upgrade to everything. I buy in order of bike turret, AA and bombs last, but however you feel comformatable yourself.