Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Teleport Tricks
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:48 pm 

If there would be enough time between hitting your opponent because he is out of range, that would be a situation where it yields a positive effect, yeah. So it has some use!

~ Embrace your dreams.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:20 pm 

Some things i have noticed

Scoop:

For some weird reason, in this game you always cant jump the highest possible jump character can do. I noticed that atleast Scoop (not sure about other nauts) will always do the higher jump if you hold tele on right time. Or maybe i have just been lucky.

Rocco:

Jumping while running and holding tele and letting go before you land makes you move fast in air, cant confirm is it faster than running.

also some nauts can make funny noises if you spam tele button :^)

Winning games is nearly impossible for me

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:12 pm 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
eddster27 wrote:
Zold wrote:
And what I'm saying is that is doesn't actually increase your DPS either way. Even with automated input I still get a worse DPS than when holding AA. In other words, Tele-AA is useless for Scoop - that's what my tests show anyway, but I could be wrong. (Attack Speed being lowered by the act of briefly teleporting between AA's, not Chain Mail Tunic, lol)

I guess if you are trying really hard you can use it to maximise the dmg you get from the 4 Penguin throne swings

Not willing to accept this as a decrease until we get a TAS proof of this :v
also on the topic of tp tricks. this is mostly about scoop aa tps but!
my tech for clearing lanes with this is to use the multi target lifesteal hit when 2 or more droids are in the lane, generally in normal droid lanes 1 of them survives (has to due with how droids damage eachother and how 1 of them is lower than the other when left to fight droids alone)
Then all you do is change to cleave to finish off the last droid (unless you don't need the lifesteal ofc)
Also never forget invis ganks. The collision stays for a little while after the tp animation ends (the duration can change if you have a bad net/bad pc or are simply abusing lag) if done correctly, you can actually get rewarded for just tp'ing on a bad stop at a bad time. (my favorite ones are voltar and deadlift because drones deal damage during this and deadlift because his hitbox is insane)

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/