Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

Post subject: Re: Tentative Changes for 4.4
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm 

S_Fits wrote:
Dizzy's AA does feel underwhelming but i think a small increase to AA speed would be fine, not damage. Buffing the AA mine upgrade is good tho.

The hitbox being the size of a derpl bullet is a another thing that makes her AA feel underwhelming, could use a slight hitbox buff vs nauts (around 10%-15% should do).

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 pm 

How can i join the word document?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 pm 

Mucha Lucha wrote:
S_Fits wrote:
Dizzy's AA does feel underwhelming but i think a small increase to AA speed would be fine, not damage. Buffing the AA mine upgrade is good tho.

The hitbox being the size of a derpl bullet is a another thing that makes her AA feel underwhelming, could use a slight hitbox buff vs nauts (around 10%-15% should do).

I think it would be kinda cool to have the AA move in serpent like wavy pattern (easier to hit due the movement path), but guess they are not going to change it to such at this points anymore.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:32 pm 

InstapantsMan wrote:
How can i join the word document?

You can't edit it, but you can highlight portions of text you wanna comment on, right click them and choose "comment" or "Imput comment" or something like that. Mine's in portuguese so I don't know the exact words in english.

Then type a comment on what you think of the proposed change.

we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 am 

Mucha Lucha wrote:
S_Fits wrote:

Would help if the thing was actually aligned;
https://gyazo.com/bff4e86c55facd687d8ea33e8004738b

2 Balance Rules

1) No upgrade should be mandatory
2) No upgrade should outclass or be overly reliant on another upgrade

My steam
Leader of Team HDTV

Jasper wrote:
Well Lashes and Sunballs are about as strong

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:23 am 

Regarding Deadlift,

-Godsend

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 am 

Gameinsky wrote:
I don't think it's too bad, a lot of the changes were really rough but I looked at the doc again, Jasper changed like 80% of it and the changes look a lot better now. Obviously still missing a few things, but we'll get there.

It's moreoverly the idea that people have been shouting for nerfs to three 'nauts for months now, and out of those three only Rocket had some nerfs in the original document. I'm glad to see Ix has some slight nerfs now too, but what about Smiles?

Atop of that, the mathematical incompetence in these balance documents is persistent as ever. Laser Trap is currently being designed around Cirean Cigars, while anyone who completed elementary school mathematics should be able to understand that Laser Trap is overpowered because of Cirean Cigars. In fact, you don't even need to understand elementary school mathematics for this if you would play one game without that upgrade and realize Laser Trap is rather so-so, I even daresay that the recent duration nerf was too big of a nerf if Cirean Cigars were to be toned down properly.

That's not to say all is bad though, a lot of the changes are likable and might work. Some are more questionable. I'm really questioning the lack of changes for glaring issues. Not only on the 'OP' front, but also for 'nauts like Yoolip and Voltar, who demolish pubs every day.

~ Embrace your dreams.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:48 am 

Zold wrote:
That's not to say all is bad though, a lot of the changes are likable and might work. Some are more questionable. I'm really questioning the lack of changes for glaring issues. Not only on the 'OP' front, but also for 'nauts like Yoolip and Voltar, who demolish pubs every day.

Nauts like Voltar and Yoolip do indeed need changes, but so far nobody has come up with an elegant solution yet sadly. Well, actually, lots of people have suggested different ways to fix Yoolip.
Not sure which route should be taken. (Make Dinos ammo based? Give them healthbars and make them chew on turrets? Make them stay anchored on droids and Nauts? etc.)

Voltar for the longest time was considered fine because he's technically balanced, but I also agree Voltar is not in a good spot. Though I think we need a direction for Voltar before we suggest things.

Upping the damage of laser while nerfing cigars would do Rocket good. I think the duration nerf was justified, you're not going stay that long in laser anyway.

Smiles also needs nerfs but I feel like Ronimo will wait a bit before adding them. Hopefully though, Smiles will get some rightful nerfs.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm 

smiles just ignored,right?"Balance"...he still needs more nerfs

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 pm 

Quote:
Yuri
*wraith stone replaced with barrier magazine

Oh boy...is earlygame gonna be a fun one now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next