Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Later, GL 2 the community
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:09 am 

Just posting to leave a dissatisfaction with the game. Not looking for sympathy just a reason for the company.

Enjoyed the game up to this point, 1800 hours, but with smiles release being op and now rocket with his spam turret jumping in and out of range risk free with redic aa spam, I've had enough.

Beta test your new chars longer unless its a ploy to make f2p people pay for new chars, then well it is what it is. To the regs who remain Gl and I hope you still enjoy logging in. :raehands:

Post subject: Re: Later, GL 2 the community
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 am 

Or how about dont release character when the entire team is leaving to some convention. New nauts are never balanced.

Dumb nauts memes

Number #1 Commander Rocket hater

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:11 am 

StarDasher wrote:
Or how about dont release character when the entire team is leaving to some convention. New nauts are never balanced.

Pretty much this, Ronimo have otherwise a very good track record for respecting balance.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:25 am 

I get the annoyance, but why be so overly dramatic and serious? I take this phase just as a passing moment, almost as a joke, and I am rather sure that by the wednesday, we will have a small hotfix at least. They will take this Rocket issue seriously I am sure. Dont stress so much about it and be so melodramatic. :raehands:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:57 pm 

StarDasher wrote:
Or how about dont release anymore characters never again

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:14 pm 

rybakowsky wrote:
StarDasher wrote:

they'll stop releasing characters the day the "ronimo" becomes a playable character

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:09 pm 

rybakowsky wrote:
StarDasher wrote:

they have to add valentina first

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 pm 

StarDasher wrote:

100% agree with this. It's not like it's their first Naut they ever add. Better be late on a schedule than releasing it and breaking your game for weeks

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:09 am 

Nice job Ronimo. You said you wanted to retain players after F2P but you do everything in your powers to revoke that. This is why its a bad idea to not balance and test your game out (and of course ignoring your game for a con). I'd rather have an underpowered Smiles, then buff accordingly than NO NERFS. Both Smiles and Rocket have base abilities that put most the cast to shame. You need to upgrade Genji's cocoon to get results, Smiles just needs maybe 1 upgrade on trap and gets better results by himself. Can we buff Genji so he can solo kill off cocoon. No that would be op and unfair. Why play Coco when Rocket does the same thing only with a bigger AoE, unlimited range and deals structure damage, while sporting a better escape than Coco ever had when she was OP. Can we just buff Coco to have more range on her lightning ball? Revert Timerift's cd?

As it stands your making player skill useless in favor of overpowered nauts, why play this game anymore? You've likely lost more players than you'll gain from this.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 am 

StarDasher wrote:

The *?
The entire team? Yah 24 playable stations, but 20 devs, some internals and 8 volunteers were there. Rrrrright.
First off: yes. Rocket is broken asfk. But how is the GamesCom any reason for him not getting the attention? I think they already work on that. They probably work after the scrum model, for developing it (easily said) provides you with 1-2 weeks of tasks and a fixed schedule for updates.

This is not even related in the slightest. Bashing something a company does because of other things they do? How about we rant about coca cola releasing a disgusting new product and STILL ADVERTISING THEIR OLDS?! How dare they to advertise something! They should FIRST OFF! FIX! THAT! TASTE!

But yah totally agree. Throw like 15000€ away and don't go to the biggest gaming convention to get more people who then actually help them to grow and instead fix a character out of schedule so that players do not loose 4 days of precious matchmaking..

Any two sentence post about how to actually improve him and making him a little bit less op would have more reason to exist than the whole rant-posts in here

Maarten wrote:
Dr. DaMan wrote:
Maarten wrote:
We'll think about also muting the team commands.

Meanwhile, I'll be thinking about punching a cat

Please don't punch a cat.