Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Posts: 3624
Location: I drift from place to place.
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get bread and milk for his wife and children.

(Yes its a male chicken, deal with it. B) )

_________________
RED RED GOD I LOVE RED BUT NOT ON MISSILES, RED MISSILES ARE LAME. <3


Last edited by DeadlyLampshade on Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:21 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Tech-Support. . . E-mail: sir.emo.chap@gmail.com
DeadlyLampshade wrote:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get bread and milk for his wife and children.

Chickens are females, roosters are males. Your anti-joke has failed at being serious enough.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3240
Location: Chicago
Emo Chapington wrote:
DeadlyLampshade wrote:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get bread and milk for his wife and children.

Chickens are females, roosters are males. Your anti-joke has failed at being serious enough.

Did you just assume that chicken's gender?

_________________
:^)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Tech-Support. . . E-mail: sir.emo.chap@gmail.com
Wakkabanana wrote:
Did you just assume that chicken's gender?

If a "chicken" is male, then the terminology is cockeral for young, and cock or rooster for adults. That's not an assumption at all, they literally said "Chicken" which means "Hen" which means female.

Under the very bold assumption chickens are even vaguely self-aware enough to understand gender identity, you'd be more correct to say "cock/rooster...his" or "hen/chicken...her" regardless of circumstances.

Addendum A:
Unless of course you mean did I assume the "gender", i.e. the official meaning being the neurological biological structure of their brain. At which point I state that I make the assumption the chicken's neurological state is similar to that of their identity. If a chicken has a trans brain, then they've got far bigger issues than identity, considering I don't think such operations exist for their species, and regardless they'd still be free to see themselves as a Hen or Rooster and be referred to as such by the previously detailed paragraphs.

I hope this clarifies the details enough for you about my 1 sentence long post entirely meant to be facetious but was developed with a consideration for the structure of avian sexes and genders.


Also censor freaked the heck out about this post despite me using legitimate animal terminology. Hah.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Posts: 3624
Location: I drift from place to place.
A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "What would you like?"

_________________
RED RED GOD I LOVE RED BUT NOT ON MISSILES, RED MISSILES ARE LAME. <3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 am
Posts: 3240
Location: Chicago
Emo Chapington wrote:
Wakkabanana wrote:
Did you just assume that chicken's gender?

If a "chicken" is male, then the terminology is cockeral for young, and cock or rooster for adults. That's not an assumption at all, they literally said "Chicken" which means "Hen" which means female.

Under the very bold assumption chickens are even vaguely self-aware enough to understand gender identity, you'd be more correct to say "cock/rooster...his" or "hen/chicken...her" regardless of circumstances.

Also censor freaked the heck out about this post despite me using legitimate animal terminology. Hah.

Explain THIS then
Image

_________________
:^)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Tech-Support. . . E-mail: sir.emo.chap@gmail.com
Wakkabanana wrote:
Explain THIS then
Image

Clunk is a "He", hence if you assume that's a real animal form and not just a costume, that'd make him a "cock", or "Rooster" if you're American.

Also please see Addendum A of my post for further details.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:41 pm
Posts: 3624
Location: I drift from place to place.
I'm not seeing any anti-jokes here, just random arguments over terminology, I better in the next 5 post or I'm derailing YOUR threads.

Whats is Dracula's favorite food? Blood.
What do you get when you combine a car with a turkey? A car turkey hybrid.

_________________
RED RED GOD I LOVE RED BUT NOT ON MISSILES, RED MISSILES ARE LAME. <3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm
Posts: 2652
Location: Norrland
Emo Chapington wrote:
Wakkabanana wrote:
Explain THIS then
Image

Clunk is a "He", hence if you assume that's a real animal form and not just a costume, that'd make him a "cock", or "Rooster" if you're American.

Also please see Addendum A of my post for further details.


Image

Avoiding the fourms censor are we? :chew:

_________________
My steam

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Anti-Joke Thread
 Post Posted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Posts: 10336
Location: Tech-Support. . . E-mail: sir.emo.chap@gmail.com
Renorec wrote:
Avoiding the fourms censor are we? :chew:

if you read my previous post, I'm using the correct legal terminology.
You and anyone else can evade if it's the censor misfiring, just not when it's actually doing its job. :aylaroll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next