Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Post subject: Re: Mafia 11 (Day 6)
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:14 pm 

You guys gonna kill sryder or nah?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:15 pm 

CraftedNightmare wrote:
you gonna write your big post or nah?

Yhea yhea i'll get to it

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:21 pm 

Aaron12906m wrote:
You guys gonna kill sryder or nah?

why are you pushing for a lynch on sryder?

Main: :lolstar:
tryharding: :sleep: :ksenia:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm 
Adminaut

Cause Aaron is dead and doesn't care.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:31 pm 

Oh I thought I posted it. Huh... Yeah I don't actually want to kill sryder. Was just wondering if people would fall for the trap. Sryder is town but was hoping someone (Ideally Mafia) would be like "hey Aaron is right let's kill sryder."

Mafia ain't that dumb... Darn

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 am 

Ok, I have some small amount of time right now. Currently still think Yolvenzind is the most suspicious but I'm really not sure. Can we get everyone saying who they think is suspicious because I don't want to be making this decision just knowing my own and Crafted's views.
Also Aaron, I would be disappointed if Mafia did fall for that, I was wondering wtf you were saying considering my action was seen as early as night 2 at least lol.

my brain at 1:23am is a horse riding aa human as large as a t-rex with machine guns.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:00 am 

Oh right, I will get red chat also Bronoc.

my brain at 1:23am is a horse riding aa human as large as a t-rex with machine guns.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:31 am 

But yeah sryder I do also find Yolv to be the most suspicious at the moment.

Bronoc
Crafted
Syrder
Diz

We're the votes for piet the Mafia.

Sryder
crafted
GuyBrush
Bronoc
Yolv

We're the votes for vmar.

Keep in mind those are the orders in which the votes came in so Yolv was the hammer vote for vmar.

Yolv is somewhat lurking and when he does make a post it is general comments on the game or something basic. The role reveal came from nowhere in which I assume was an attempt to seem compliant and cooperative but in reality in was uncalled for and only raised my suspicion. You even said so yourself sryder.
yolvenzind wrote:
Sryder13 wrote:
Well... Okay. Yolv why did you decide to role reveal now when it didn't bring much major significance?

I don't see much reason to doubt your claim at least, still odd.

Because I can't do anything anyway. I don't think I will be dangerous to maf now. And well I lurked big time again so I felt like I should reveal something beside just delivering one line about me not doing anything again and who I think is sus.

And about that. I'm not sure who I think is sus. I would just bet on some of the lurkers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

All lynch sryder jokes aside, I truly believe Yolv is Mafia.

It's like I said awhile ago.
Aaron12906m wrote:
Yolv Mafia confirmed

lynch yolv

Trust me. I'm a bird.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am 

First of all, if ya'll don't mind, I wanna say why you shouldn't lynch me. Mainly because of:
Bronoc wrote:
Of course everyone should speak up and tell if something has happened to them, but I especially want Vmar and and Piet to speak up.
If I remember correctly Piet hasn't said anything, and Vmar only voted no lynch once.

Speak up my dudes.

I asked 2 mafia members to talk
Wakkabanana wrote:
Vote Count: 4 to Kill

Piet(1): Bronoc
Bronoc(1): Diz Hydron

I was first to lynch Piet

So my thoughts on everyone are, assuming there is only 1 mafia member left:

Sryder
Fully trust you, and why shouldn't I? You've led the town mostly this whole game, your role lines up with the health package I got and everything just adds up.

Crafted
I trust you mainly cause Sryder is so sure you are town. I also trust you cause you revealed you poisoned me? Idunno I trust you because you made me waste 6 coins maybe? Thx?

Yolv
yolvenzind wrote:
Yo so I was going to reveal today. Sorry im late.

I'm the clock. I started out with network upgrade, the snarf speed upgrade consumeable which I used night 1 to permanently boost my snarf. I also claimed I used a consumeable day 2.

My second item is quicktext.
Giving me two non killing actions. And ofc I got some money to buy an ability to actually use twice.

I waited for something to pop up in shop.

Last day I really doubted between getting rinner and that inventory search item thing. In the end I choose to buy ringer. It works with my quicktext to give me posssibly 3 actions.

Then I hoped on a good item this day but sadly there aren't any :(

So now I'm sitting here lategame with no action but the potential to use 3 -__-

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Besides the point that this role reveal is pretty vague and random, he just isn't saying anything usefull and pretty sus overall.

Slowwolf
Slowwolf is just as suspicious as Yolv imo. His role actually just sounds stupid and he must have bought something else.

So, either Yolv or Slowwolf, but it's 50/50 imo. I kinda got a backup plan figured out, so I guess we can kinda afford a townie lynch.
But my proposal for now is: Slowwolf and Yolv, please tell us all the items in your inventory.
Maybe it will make Slowwolf less sus? Idunno. But we gotta make a decision soon so please speak up (especially yolv, like, he isn't even trying). Your life is on the line put some effort into it dammit.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm 
Adminaut

Bronoc wrote:
Slowwolf
Slowwolf is just as suspicious as Yolv imo. His role actually just sounds stupid and he must have bought something else.

So, either Yolv or Slowwolf, but it's 50/50 imo. I kinda got a backup plan figured out, so I guess we can kinda afford a townie lynch.
But my proposal for now is: Slowwolf and Yolv, please tell us all the items in your inventory.
Maybe it will make Slowwolf less sus? Idunno. But we gotta make a decision soon so please speak up (especially yolv, like, he isn't even trying). Your life is on the line put some effort into it dammit.

I thought I had. Here goes.

Green Chat
Blue Chat
Emergency Line

Anti-poison

15 coins

I bought anti-poison early in case i needed it. Emergency Line only protects me against normal death at night, nothing else. I wanted a safeguard in case i got poisoned.

I've also asked Wakka to buy the police thing (nighttime lockdown) over Discord, but haven't received a response.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next