Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202 ... 1208  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:55 pm 

Duskitty wrote:
I feel like you're just using Rocket's current state as an excuse to be a bad sport here.

If you really do hate playing against him so much, just take a break from the game until he's nerfed. It saves you (and everyone you play with/against) the trouble.

No, I'm not making excuses. Rocket really is destroying the game. I see everyone complain so it's not just me.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 am 

mugg1991 wrote:
Duskitty wrote:
I feel like you're just using Rocket's current state as an excuse to be a bad sport here.

If you really do hate playing against him so much, just take a break from the game until he's nerfed. It saves you (and everyone you play with/against) the trouble.

No, I'm not making excuses. Rocket really is destroying the game. I see everyone complain so it's not just me.

I know he's very imbalanced as of now, but you can't just use that as an excuse to go "that's it I'm gonna grief now cus I can't be bothered to play". Other players who are complaining aren't deciding to give up and throw the game every single time they see a Rocket. :aylaroll:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Dizzy, Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:15 am 

Rocket is not the reason people are losing; idiot teammates are.
Get a 0/4 Voltar in my first game. Okay that was just a test run to see if the Rocketpocalypse is really that bad. I wasn't really trying, as it were.
Next game I get a THREE TO THIRTEEN MAX FOCUS. THREE TO... To put this into perspective: I was 4/3 as Rocket (team forced me into rocket. They were all playing extremely mobile 'nauts, and my allies secured a lot of kills for me) and my Raelynn was 4/4. Most of my deaths were at the end of the game when they were 3 levels ahead of us on account of our Max having no brain.

This was his build.
ImageIf I send this to _EagleEye will it count as assisted suicide? :huh:

I * give up until the next hotfix. Not because Rocket is OP: but because he's * stale. I don't want to do the same thing every match just to lose because my one idiot ally thinks he's playing Ix when he's actually playing Max Focus. The only thing keeping me playing this game is the excitement of fighting different enemies. When Commander Rocket is doing 90% of the work every match that little bit of enjoyment is taken away.
That, and the stupid chat bug is driving me insane.

Ronimo's priority list so that they don't lose the last of their playerbase: Fix the chat bug first, then fix Rocket, then make it so that the EXP system doesn't cause you to * lose because one idiot doesn't have any hands to operate his keyboard/controller. :facepalm:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am 

Duskitty wrote:
Other players who are complaining aren't deciding to give up and throw the game every single time they see a Rocket. :aylaroll:

I wonder why. I would endorse it.
There is simply no point in playing a game which has Rocket in it. Unless he's screwing up big time he will always melt your turrets for 16 ~ 20 k damage by himself, ezpz every time.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:54 am 

How hard is it to lower few numbers in Rocket's damage output, and why does it take so long? Why do we have to wait weeks or even months to nerf character enough, to make this game playable again? Out of my recent 10 games I had to play against Rocket 9 times.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:28 pm 

I'm sure can guess who lost that game, had best in all categories so naturally, I lost of course.

Not only do I have to play this POS broken naut, because if I don't the enemy team will have one and mow us down with him. But even when I do play him I get the **** team mates that feed like their life depends on it. The fact that I was able to get all of the crowns with this broken sh*t of a character is a joke. Just fix him already Ronimo so the game can start being fun again. ffs.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 pm 

people threatening me to remove me from steam if I play commander *

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:28 pm 

My two current mains are extremely hard-countered by Smiles and Rocket. Guess I'll have to stick to Coco until next patch or something.

What annoys me though is that others don't seem to understand that when I'm hard-countered like that, there's nothing I can really do. Bad matchups happen, bad games happen, and flaming me for poor performance isn't going to help anything.

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Dizzy, Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:08 pm 

I get hooked by a Smiles because the enemy Vinnie got Mammoth Sock first item. I manage to get to my allied Voltar with a sliver of HP and start spamming the 2 button to call for help.
Voltar wrote:
no
i dont reward bad positioning

OH I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT HEALERS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HEAL! ARE DPS CHARACTERS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO DAMAGE EITHER?! ARE TANKS SUPPOSED TO AVOID TAKING DAMAGE?!

I've never had a reason to tilt and start intentionally feeding until now.
Voltar, if you're reading this: * you. I hope everyone you ever meet for the rest of your entire life realizes how much of a degenerate * you are and bashes your head into the concrete.

Holy * *. This is why I usually dodge when I have a Voltar.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:02 am 

Commander rocket is the most unbalanced character i have ever seen in any game

Winning games is nearly impossible for me

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1196, 1197, 1198, 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202 ... 1208  Next