Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: I believe I am the first player to hit the last prestige
 Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm 

congrats man, i will probably hit 4 prestige tomorrow, i have lot of work and classes... omg i want to play so bad :lol: (at work right now :( )

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:21 pm 

Jasper wrote:
BackPacked wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Congratulations! Never dared dream anyone would do it this fast. We should've put in more prestige levels :D

What about adding them in an update?

I really hope you guys have some long term future plans for this game, I f****** love it. So damn fun!

Well we're harvesting these forums for ideas right now ;)

Since the game was approved we've been working on the first patch which will probably include new characters, lots of balance fixes and connectivity & leaderboard fixes.

Can one of you guys post all the balance fixes on the forum or joost on his blog and tell why you did it. It would be awesome to see. :)

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:53 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Quote:
Can one of you guys post all the balance fixes on the forum or joost on his blog and tell why you did it. It would be awesome to see.

Once we know what will be in the patch, we will put the patch notes on the forum, no problem!

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm 

QAUKeR--- wrote:
congrats man, i will probably hit 4 prestige tomorrow, i have lot of work and classes... omg i want to play so bad :lol: (at work right now :( )

Haha. In class and you're still hanging out in the forums. You're just as addicted as I am. :lol:

*First player to reach above 2000 rating*
*Ranked 1st on PSN May 2nd - 7th.*
*First player to reach 5th prestige on May 5th*

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:14 pm 

Jasper wrote:
Congratulations! Never dared dream anyone would do it this fast. We should've put in more prestige levels :D

Thanks! The game is REALLY addictive. :monkey:

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm 

Azure Aubin wrote:
QAUKeR--- wrote:

Haha. In class and you're still hanging out in the forums. You're just as addicted as I am. :lol:

lol got me, my job is done in pcs so i come to the forum frequently xD

i liked the way you used froggy g yesterday, wanna try him now for a while, any sugestions?
i think the stun is key so the damage dealer take out the defenseless enemies

that way you wont complaint about KS :lol:

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm 

QAUKeR--- wrote:
Azure Aubin wrote:
QAUKeR--- wrote:

lol got me, my job is done in pcs so i come to the forum frequently xD

i liked the way you used froggy g yesterday, wanna try him now for a while, any sugestions?
i think the stun is key so the damage dealer take out the defenseless enemies

that way you wont complaint about KS :lol:

:evil:
Nah. Kill stealing is TOTALLY fine with me, as long as we WIN. But yeah, with Froggy G. I play support. I get the cool down and increase the stun duration to the max so someone can take them out, like you and Sic were doing the other day. I reckon it worked pretty well. I'm not a good Froggy G player by any means. My strength lies in Leon, but I can play a 'meh' Voltar.

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm 

Azure Aubin wrote:
Nah. Kill stealing is TOTALLY fine with me, as long as we WIN. But yeah, with Froggy G. I play support. I get the cool down and increase the stun duration to the max so someone can take them out, like you and Sic were doing the other day. I reckon it worked pretty well. I'm not a good Froggy G player by any means. My strength lies in Leon, but I can play a 'meh' Voltar.

yeah i dont mind KS neither, the 25 sols is better than nothing or risking the enemy to escape

i ll try some approaches with him, i might end up making a full damage froggy g just like my lonestar, i like to play things different from everyone

btw the 2 vs 1 battle was really tense i enjoyed it a lot, long time with no real opposition (bots are a joke) :P
and laughed a lot, specially when my bot "pal" killed my with the worm :lol:
and i tought that yuri was worth nothing until yesterday, what an annoyance that guy is xD

i tried voltar at first, love the healing roles, but people just dont get the idea of team work and i didnt want to try an attack voltar so i changed it for lonestar in the end, now i want to try something new, wondering between clunk and froggy g

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:28 pm 

QAUKeR--- wrote:
Azure Aubin wrote:

yeah i dont mind KS neither, the 25 sols is better than nothing or risking the enemy to escape

i ll try some approaches with him, i might end up making a full damage froggy g just like my lonestar, i like to play things different from everyone

btw the 2 vs 1 battle was really tense i enjoyed it a lot, long time with no real opposition (bots are a joke) :P
and laughed a lot, specially when my bot "pal" killed my with the worm :lol:
and i tought that yuri was worth nothing until yesterday, what an annoyance that guy is xD

i tried voltar at first, love the healing roles, but people just dont get the idea of team work and i didnt want to try an attack voltar so i changed it for lonestar in the end, now i want to try something new, wondering between clunk and froggy g

You think that 2 v 1 was good? You shoulda seen the 2 v 3 Sic and I did last night. Match went on for nearly an hour. We both teams had ZERO turrets. Our bot wasn't doing jack. SO tense and stressful, good god...
:shock:

Post Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:39 pm 

Gratz man! Sorry I wasn't able to come back and play yesterday >< Something came up and when I got back home I was too tired to play and went to sleep.