Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Where is the Matchmaking System
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:17 pm 

I'm getting tired of having a team of two new players against 3 third prestiage players. Where is your matchmaking if you have any at all? Its really frustrating to fell like you are the only one doing anything.

Awesomenauts Character Ideas:
Brick
Socket
Tox
Roboy

Post subject: Re: Where is the Matchmaking System
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 pm 

theres none right now as far as i know, you can work your way up to rank 1 by farming bots/new players all day long, hoping they have something in mind for next patch/DLC,

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm 

Brutality wrote:
I'm getting tired of having a team of two new players against 3 third prestiage players. Where is your matchmaking if you have any at all? Its really frustrating to fell like you are the only one doing anything.

Remember that not all players go prestige. Look at leaderboard there are guys with 100+ games played and have no prestige (prestige require around 50).

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:47 pm 

gregnar wrote:
Brutality wrote:

Remember that not all players go prestige. Look at leaderboard there are guys with 100+ games played and have no prestige (prestige require around 50).

I understand but when I'm placed on a team with two lvl 10s and I'm 10 1st Prestige against 3 lvl30 third prestiges its an uphill battle when it feels like you are playing 1vs3. A simple matchmaking system would be a great addition.

Awesomenauts Character Ideas:
Brick
Socket
Tox
Roboy