- Revealing the new character: Genji!Patch 1.14.1
- Added a teaser for something.Patch 1.14
7-2-2013Discuss here!New features
- Seasonal Leaderboards: a new leaderboard every two months, starting today! The History screen will show your previous results in the leaderboards. Favourite class in the leaderboards is now also shown per period instead of for your entire playing history. Leagues are disabled until 5000 people are in the new leaderboard (which happens within half a day).
- Pimpy G Character Skin (for Froggy G): Them superfly leather suede jeans. That's Pimpin'! That black belt of bling. That's Pimpin'! Them "eyes on the money" glasses. That's Pimpin'! That gold 'n diamond "smack you fools" cane. That's Pimpin'! Pimpy G is pimpin' and you know it.
- Double-O Yuri Character Skin (for Yuri): Double-O-Yuri's instructions are implicit. License to kill. From elegant clubrooms to exotic islands, Double-O-Yuri carries out the Secret Simeon Service's dirty work. An action filled adventure of intrigue, treachery and romance. In the world of adventure, the highest number is Double-O-Yuri!
- In the loading screen you can now see how many other players are ready to start the match.Major fixes
- Framerate has been improved quite a bit for less powerful videocards, especially during fierce battles.
- Fixed that sometimes a player would enter an empty match, while the others were still waiting in the loading screen for the match to fill up and start.Minor fixes
- Super Breed 2.0 now correctly increases the size of the Bull
- Leon’s clones now have the same healthbar size as Leon himself (not the same health, of course!).
- Fixed that free Power Pills was always unlocked, even at a too low level account.
- Some improvements to the bots.Patch 1.13.3 (hotfix)
- Power Pills Lite price reduced from 160 to 125
- Power Pills Turbo price reduced from 175 to 150
- Free Power Pills effect increased from +30 to +40 hp
- Gnaw Weedling attack speed reduced by 10%
- Raelynn HC-Bomb damage effect corrected to 14 instead of 16.
- Raelynn HC-Bomb effect cooldown now matches that of Timerift.Patch 1.13.2 (hotfix)
-Fixed that for a small number of players, all skins were playable whether they were bought or not.Patch 1.13.1 (hotfix)
-Fixed that loadouts were not remembered and all items always marked as New whenever the game was restarted.Patch 1.13
23-01-2013Discuss here!New features
- Creeper Clunk skin! Obtain the unique Creeper skin by killing an enemy Clunk wearing the skin. Initially only developers have it, and we will be playing using the skin in the coming days. Try and beat us!
- Matches will now start with full teams much more often. The host of a game now waits for six players to be ready before starting the match. It waits a maximum of two minutes and then always starts. The time the host spends in the Character Select and Loadout Select menus is deducted from the waiting time, so the maximum waiting time is the same as before (the average waiting time is longer now).Character balance/fixes
- Whirlwind, Boom box upgrade damage increased from 2 to 4.
- Tongue snatch, Base range increased from 6 to 6.6
- Tongue snatch, Tongue stretch now increases range by 2.4, instead of 4.
- Weedlings, creation cooldown increased from 0.5 to 1
- Weedlings, reduced base health from 80 to 50 hitpoints.
- Weedlings, increased base attack speed by 20%
- Weedlings, improved bullet speed from 4 to 6, and improved homing.
- Weedlings, improved Wild growth: +60 to +150 per minute regen.
- Spit, spit will no longer fly through enemies, will instead drop to the ground upon contact.
- Base health reduced from 135 to 125.
- Base speed reduced from 8 to 7.2
- Mighty Throw, Oily Bronze speedup effect reduced from 100% to 75%.
- Vacuum bite, Reduced Screamer Engine duration from 1 to 0.7 sec.
- Explode, Universal Charger now reduces charging time by 0.7 seconds, instead of 0.9.
- Explode, Thermonuclear cleaner price increased from 210 to 240
- Ball lightning, Blaze particles left by the Heavenly Fire upgrade have 50% duration compared to regular blaze particles.
- Ball lightning, thunder striker upgrade now also induces a mini stun, making the knockback non-interruptible.
- Homing missiles, improved homing and movement speed from 3.5 to 4.5.
- Homing missiles, cost reduced from 275 to 225.
- Nuke, improved movement speed from 2.5 to 3
- Protoblaster, fixed that after HC-Bomb the extra damage would often apply to several bullets instead of just one
- Protoblaster, Skull Bracelet price reduced from 155 to 135
- Protoblaster, Joe doll price increased from 135 to 175
- Protoblaster, base damage reduced to 7, extra stage added to Skull Bracelet
- Timerift, movement speed during flight reduced from 10 to 7.5
- Timerift, base duration reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Timerift, 1.21 Gigawatt Battery duration bonus reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Timerift, cooldown increased from 7 to 9 seconds.
Vinnie & Spike
-Shot, Sharky & Remora upgrade now also improves the range for The Godfish
- Shot, it is now possible to start a Spike Dive or Smokescreen while shooting.
- Dive, the spike graphic has been adjusted to better match the damage range of the spikes.
- Dive, unlock of Rigged casino games now shows the correct icon.
- Smokescreen, Mammoth Sock with Holes upgrade stage 2 now adds 2 seconds of invisibility, instead of 4.
- Smokescreen, Coco will no longer stay invisible while holding down the attack button.
- Reduced camera vertical deadzone size.
- Heal, the height of the droids has been increased slightly, so that controller players can now normally hit them with the heal beam.
- Silence now works consistently on all characters: skills are locked during Silence, while main attacks and jumps still work.
- Removed limitation of multi-jumpers (Lonestar, Vinnie & Spike, etc) where they couldn’t jump in-air when reaching a certain falling speed.
- Improved flying droids: base health from 75 to 100, shot homing, speed, damage and range.
- Updated loading screen to improve Coco and Raelynn’s representation.
- Reduced turret deadzones in Ribbit IV and AI Station 404.
- Power Pills Turbo, price increased from 135 to 175.
- Power Pills Lite, price increased from 110 to 160.
- Free Power Pills, health effect decreased from 40hp to 30hp.Major fixes
- Bots have been made a bit smarter, and easy bots have been made easier.
- Fixed that on AI Station, the red team would often get one droid less than the blue team.
- Fixed that using two Keyboard-only control schemes in splitscreen would always claim to have conflicted buttons.
- [Mac only] CMD+Tab now works on Mac (also with CMD+M and CMD+H).
- [Mac only] Fixed that Retina displays would only use part of the screen in windowed mode.
- [Mac only] Fixed that shift+tab sometimes did not work until the game was restarted.
- Changed colours in shop to make what has been bought and what has not been bought distinguishable for colorblind players.
- Removed Christmas decorations.Minor fixes
- Fixed that achievement for unlocking three characters could not be gained if all skins had been bought before unlocking three characters.
- Yuri now has two buying quotes in the shop, instead of only one.
- Fixed that the interface would sometimes not update correctly when switching controls during gameplay.
- Fixed that the last unlock level was shown as empty.
- Fixed that special characters (like ‘ø’) could not be used in user names.
- Moved some glass platforms on Ribbit IV to fix that players who kept touching them after a downjump could not jump up again.Patch 1.12.1
20-12-2012Discuss hereCharacter balance/fixes
-Protoblaster, Joe doll now actually increases attackspeed
-Protoblaster, range of shots decreased from 7.4 to 7
Vinnie & Spike
-Smoke screen, Mammoth sock with holes stealth time increased from 1.5s to 2s per stage
-Smoke screen, Mammoth sock with holes now also applies stealth to Vinnie & Spike
-Smoke screen, Rubber mask reduces the cooldown of spike dive with 4s instead of resetting it
-Smoke screen, Raelynn and Gnaw now cancel their invisibility when they attack
-Smoke screen, fixed that characters sometimes remained half-transparent forever after getting Smoke screen’s invisibility
-Bubble gun, Al Carper added a third stage
-Bubble gun, Al Carper price reduced from 220 Solar to 190 Solar
-Bubble gun, Scarfish will now actually increases attackspeed
-Air speed increased by 20%
-Spike dive, base damage increased from 20 to 30
-Spike dive, Chrome file damage increased from 4 to 10 per stage
-Spike dive, Bag full of gold fish damage increased from 10 to 15
-Spike dive, Rigged casino games price reduced from 135 Solar to 115 SolarPatch 1.12
18-12-2012viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8241New Playable Character: Vinnie & Spike
(voice by Total Biscuit)Discuss here!
Vinnie and Spike are notorious partners in crime and BFF's. Wanted on numerous planets including their homeplanet Okeanos where the largest crime syndicate Shisu has put a reward on their head for stealing the Kullinan koi, the biggest golden koi ever known to fish and worth 4.8 Billion Solar. Unfortunately the duo lost the koi somewhere in the Atlantic ocean on earth while fleeing from Interpool.
-Spike dive - Dive through enemies and shoot spikes in a circle at the end.
-Smoke screen- Leave a cloud of smoke behind to blind your enemies, while you escape.
-Bubble gun - Shoot a burst of rapid piercing bubbles.
-Inflate - Spike gasps for air and floats upwards.
The following skin has been added to the game:
♦Vinnie & Spike - Cap'n Vinnie & Seadog SpikeNew features
-Added controller support on Mac.
-Added three player splitscreen support on Mac.
-Sorona, Ribit IV and AI Station 404 have been given a cheerfull overhaul for Christmas!Character balance/fixes
-Explode, Thermonuclear cleaner removed the ministun on both stages.
-Timerift, Higgs grenade height increased
-Timerift, Damage upgrade now works across the whole height of Timerift.
-Timerift, throw speed increased
-Instant jump power decreased to create more control (instant jump is triggered when you tap the button)
-Timerift, Damage will no longer be blocked by collision.
-Protoblaster, increased base range by 2.
-NEW! Protoblaster, replaced range upgrade by attack speed upgrade. 2 stages, +15%, 135 solar a piece.
-Slash, Clover of honor flavor text changed to reflect correct price
-Leon bot, fixed a bug where Leon bot wouldn’t attack turrets.
-Throw dynamite, Rubber sleeves increased range
-Suicide drones, Drone army text changed show correct amount of drones
-Instant jump power decreased to create more control (instant jump is triggered when you tap the button)
-NEW! Passives, replaced Piggybank with Solar krab burgers
-Acid spit, split spit will now only trigger on enemy Awesomenauts
-Acid spit, split spit, it is now visualised whether a spit will be split if you walk over it.
-Acid spit, duration reduced from 6 to 4 seconds.
-Acid spit, cooldown increase from 7 to 8 seconds.
-Weedlings, the maximum amount of weedlings you can carry with you is now 2 standard.
-Weedlings, bag of seeds now adds a single weedling, cost has been reduced 220 > 150
-Weedlings, Gnaw already holds a single weedling when he buys the upgrade or when he respawns.
-Weedlings, health upgrades for Gnaw also increase weedling health, Power Pills Light adds 6 health per stage, Power Pills adds 8 health
-Laser, Giant monocle price reduced from 280 Solar to 160 Solar
-Siege mode, Derpl is immune for status effects when in siege mode.
-Siege mode, nuke can now be detonated with a second press.
-Instant jump power decreased to create more control (instant jump is triggered when you tap the button)
-Earthquake, height of Small volcano increased, 2.5 > 3
-Earthquake, movement speed increased by 25%
-Earthquake, changed damage into non stacking damage over time, to make the amount of damage dealt more reliable.
-Earthquake, doubled the damage, to compensate for the change mentioned above.Major fixes
-Decreased processor usage significantly. This should improve framerate for those computers where the processor is the limiting factor. On other computers this will probably have little to no effect.Minor fixes
-Fixed a small issue where bots get stuck in the neutral area on Ribbit IV
-Improved readability of Raelynn’s Snipe ability for colorblind players.Patch 1.11.1
-This patch reveals what the new character is going to be! Trailer out now as well!
-Fixed that the launcher crashed on Mac OSX Leopard.Patch 1.11
5-12-2012Discuss here!Character balance/fixes
-New! The two stage power pills turbo renamed to power pills light
-Power pills light now has its own icon
-Power pills light price reduced from 135 Solar to 110 Solar
-Power pills turbo replaced with power pills light
-NEW! Blue print container now increases damage of explode to 100 damage below 50% health instead of reducing death time (damage does not stack with Thermonuclear cleaner).
-Blue print container price increased from 0 Solar to 145 Solar
-Jump height increased a bit
-Renamed Raelynn’s jump to “Six million Solar” human jump.
-Snipe, Iron rifle price reduced from 300 to 260
-Snipe, Iron rifle damage increased from 14 to 15 damage
-Snipe, Pump rifle damage increased from 7 to 10 damageMajor fixes and improvements
-Made several fixes to ranking calculations, hopefully fixing the issue that rankings were sometimes reset.
-Added an option to the launcher to disable some of the multithreading in Awesomenauts (so that the game uses less CPU cores). Disabling this is not recommended, but we expect turning this off might fix the large number of framerate hickups that some users are getting.
-Controllers now work in the Launcher (to make the game work better with Steam Big Picture mode).
-The control scheme menu now works completely with controllers.Minor fixes
-Several minor control scheme and HUD fixes.
-Fixed empty unlocks under some circumstances.
-Fixed counter on flying droid spawner on AI Station 404 after host migration.Patch 1.10.2
-Removed discount banners from loading screen, main menu and shop
-Removed Necro Voltar banner from loading screen
-Added new "who's that naut? coming soon" banner to loading screenPatch 1.10.1 (hotfix)
22-11-2012Discuss here !
-Acid spit, split spit will now correctly remove first spit on splitPatch 1.10
21-11-2012Discuss here !New feature
The following skins have been added to the game:
♦Voltar - Necro Voltar (this skin is free when you own Swords & Soldiers HD on Steam)Character balance/fixes
-New! Bolt .45 Fish Gun, thornfish now creates a shortrange splash dealing fixed damage
-Bolt .45 Fish Gun, thornfish price reduced from 450 Solar to 340 Solar
-Power pills turbo, removed third stage
-Spit will now no longer be absorbed on contact.
-The Small volcano upgrade now increases the height of Mighty Earthquake instead of increasing the damage.
-Derpl can no longer use the jumppads in the middle of Ribbit IV when in siege mode.
-Power pills turbo, removed third stage
-Cloaking skin, surprise party mask now will correctly work with clover of honour
-Cloaking skin, clover of honour will now correctly apply to clones
-Tongue pull, magnet piercing Solar gain increased from 5% to 15%
-Suicide drones, fixed a bug where the drones would do an additional 10 explosion damage
-Life bite, blueprint container price reduced from 150 Solar to 0 Solar
-Life bite, blueprint container removed second stage
-Life bite, blueprint container reduces the deathtimer with 30s now
-Increased jump height
-Denny’s boots will now trigger faster when out of combat
-Time rift, T-800 dome price reduced from 260 to 210
-Time rift, T-800 dome now has two stages; stages gives the bot 50% health to 100%
-Protoblaster, skull bracelet price reduced from 175 Solar to 155 Solar
-Protoblaster, monkey hand price reduced from 125 Solar to 75 Solar
-Snipe, casettedeck magazine price reduced from 180 Solar to 165 Solar
-Snipe, pump rifle price reduced from 190 Solar to 175 Solar
-Snipe, iron rifle price reduced from 320 Solar to 300 Solar
-Snipe, flashy glasses effect reduced from 10% to 7%
-Raelynn laser snipe can no longer be swiped to deal extra damage (previous fix was incomplete, now really fixed!)
General major fixes
-League 1 has been made much smaller to make it more exclusive (from over 3000 players to only up to position 250). Leagues 2 and 3 have been grown to compensate for this.
General minor fixes
-Added coins in the bottom lane on Sorona
-Lonestar bots will now use dynamite throw again
-Interface now updates better when changing controls during gameplayPatch 1.9.3
-Removed free-weekend banners from loading screen and main menuPatch 1.9.2 (hotfix)
-The matchmaker now never searches in only one league, even if there are a lot of people online. It now always searches within 3 or 5 leagues, depending on how many players are online. This should solve the issue that players in the highest leagues had difficulty finding opponents during the free weekend (which drew in lots of new league 9 players).Patch 1.9.1 (hotfix)
-Fixed a big issue with leagues, causing everyone except league 9 to find too few opponents to play with.
(Explanation: Earlier today one of our programmers had accidentally made all leagues a lot smaller, except for league 9. Since there are a lot of new players now because of the Free Weekend on Steam, we should in fact have done the opposite. This has been fixed this evening: all leagues are now a lot bigger to make room for the new players, except for league 9, which is now a normal size instead of housing almost everyone. This bug was made worse because we recently introduced a new feature that if a lot of players are online, everyone only plays against opponents from his own league. We were able to fix this on the matchmaking server and did not have to release a real patch for this.)Patch 1.9
15-11-2012Discuss here!Character balance/fixes
-Increased Time Rift base slow to 60%, removed 3rd slow upgrade
-Merged Shot range upgrades into a single upgrade
-Snipe now only damages during one frame, so swiping to damage a larger area does not work any more.
-Time Rift now keeps functioning better if Raelynn dies while Time Rift is active.
-Removed movement restriction on Spit.
-Increased Spit base damage from 30 to 35.
-Removed ability to store combo through using skillsGeneral major fixes
-Fixed that DoT (damage over time) showed a very large number when attacking turrets or the Drill Core. This is purely a visual fix, since DoT did not actually do this much damage.
-Fixed achievement for turret kills.
-Matchmaking now decides in how many leagues to search depending on the number of players online, so if lots of players are online, you will only get players of the same skill level.
-Skølldir, Gnaw and Raelynn can now appear as favourite characters in the Leaderboards. Matches from before the patch with these characters are taken into account. You need to finish one online match to make this update.General minor fixes
-Various bot fixes.
-Various fixes to control scheme bugs that happened under very specific circumstances.
-Fixed a bug where the Leaderboards would sometimes claim to be empty.
-Stats button has been moved from Settings menu to Main menu.
-DirectX water now looks the same as OpenGL water.
-In splitscreen, using a skill that is on cooldown now only shows a click on your own screen instead of on the other player’s screen as well.Patch 1.8.1 (Hotfix)
-Suicide drones, shot range decreased from 14 to 10
-Suicide drones, warpgate overdrive cooldown reduction decreased from -2 sec. to -1 sec.
-Suicide drones, warpgate overdrive price increased from 190 Solar to 250 Solar.
-Snipe shot, cooldown reduced from 10 sec. to 9 sec.
-Snipe shot, charge up time reduced from 0.67 sec. to 0.5sec.
-Snipe shot, damage increased from 30 to 35 damage.
-Snipe shot, flashy glasses, Solar/damage percentage reduced from 15% to 10%Patch 1.8
- Spawn Messages: Characters will now play a character-specific audio sample locally when they have spawned.
- Levelcap is raised to 82! Every level will unlock one new feature in the game. Items you gathered before this patch will still be available.New Playable Character: Raelynn
Raelynn loves big guns. After highschool she went straight into the E.L.F. army to fight against the invading robots, just before the first AI war. She was trained by the best and excelled in long range weaponary. Within a year she was given the honor of joining an elite squad called the SkyCrows, where she met the love of her life: her Protorblaster "Cuddles". For years they did covert missions together as a team to disrupt robot production and steal robot technologies. They were feared by all robots (well...the ones with emo-chips). Until that one deep space mission to AI station 404 in the year 3009, where she ran into a robot ambush, and "Cuddles" was brutally taken away from her. Raelynn was put into cryostasis. Decades passed until a small mercenary team found her hidden on the planet. There she was rejoined with "Cuddles" and many warm 'hugs' were given that day to all robots on 404.
Snipe- Take aim and deal a powerful and very long shot, that pierces through enemies.
Time rift- Throw a deployable verticle rift that slows time.
Pulserifle - Raelynn fires her protoblaster ‘Cuddles’.
Jump - Normal human jumpCharacter balance/fixes
- Changed his description from slow movement to medium movement, to better represent his speed.
- The price of Power Briefs (Mighty Throw) has been reduced from 170 Solar to 135 Solar.
- The price of Homeless Gnome (Mighty Throw) has been increased from 210 Solar to 220 Solar.
- The duration of the stun effect on Rubber Ducky Choker (Bash) has been reduced from 0.6s to 0.4s.
- Oily spray on bronze (Mighty Throw) should be more reliable now.
- Dynamite (Dynamite Throw) now always explodes on contact after a delay of 0.3s. Dynamite throw, dynamite now explodes on contact but with a 0.3s delay.
- The price of Rubber Sleeves (Dynamite Throw) has been reduced from 180 Solar to 135 Solar.
- Clover of Honour (Slash) has been changed to correctly grant 15% chance to inflict a critical hit.
- The price of Magnet Piercing (Tongue Pull) has been reduced from 180 Solar to 100 Solar.
- NEW - Voltar’s “Summon Drones” ability has been renamed to “Suicide Drones”. After purchasing the Suicide Drones skill, drones will continue to spawn automatically. Using the Suicide Drones skill now orders your drones to home in on nearby enemies, exploding on contact.
- The damage dealt by Suicide Drone shots has been reduced from 5 to 4, while explosion damage has been increased from 10 to 12.
- Weapon range and homing capabilities of Suicide Drone shots have been improved.
- The damage increase from Weaponised Hull (Suicide Drones) has been increased from 5 to 6.
- The price of Dreams of Greed (Healing wave) has been reduced from 205 Solar to 155 Solar.
- Movement speed slightly reduced
-Time bubble, Cooldown compensation for buying Space time continuity device and Flash forward removed .
-Siege mode, solid fist bullets stun chance changed to correctly have 10% chance to stun.
-Grid trap, lead casing price reduced from 225 Solar to 200 Solar.
-Acid spit, feather ball price reduced from 180 Solar to 145 Solar.
-Bite, rabbid teeth price reduced from 210 Solar to 185 Solar.General Fixes
-The game now searches for matches in 5 leagues instead of in 3 leagues. This will be changed back to 3 when the community gets larger with upcoming awesome things.
-Raelynn theme song and killing spree have been added to the soundtrack DLC.
-If you have a skin for a character, then random character select will now always use that instead of the normal look.
-Characters in character select have been re-ordered to match their unlock order.
-Fixed a bug where sometimes the game would show a different league in the main menu and in the Leaderboards.
-The game now shows an error if it is started on a resolution that the screen cannot display, instead of crashing.
-Fixed that older videocards printed a lot of unnecessary errors to the log.
-Added Golden Ducks for Coleykun, Evilinferno, Z13J, RSS and Bytyqi.
-Fixed that Skøllldir’s deflect upgrade showed the deflect text way too often.
-Fixed that screenshots could not be made in DirectX.
-Fixed that text was shown less smooth in DirectX than in OpenGL.
-Random slowdown on characters should now be fixed.Patch 1.7.3
-Added an image of Raelynn, the new character that will come soon.
-Sorona, Ribit IV and AI Station 404 have been given a spooky overhaul for Halloween!Patch 1.7.2
-Added a teaser for a little something...Patch 1.7.1
-Fixed a brutal bug that caused leaderboard scores to become infinitely low. This bug spread like a virus: everyone who played with or against someone who had it, got it as well, tainting almost 3% of the players in less than 24 hours. We think the bug has been fixed now, but the ranking of everyone who got infected has been reset... We are incredibly sorry for this!Patch 1.7
-Bash, Perfumed white flowers damage reduced from 50 to 40
-Bash, Fistbump price reduced from 240 Solar to 190 Solar
-Bash, Mini knockback removed from first two bashes
-Earthquake, Stone twins price reduced from 230 Solar to 200 Solar
-Earthquake, Enhanced muscle fibers now lowers cooldown to 4 sec. Chance from 25% to 30 %
-Earthquake, Enhanced muscle fibers price reduced from 210 Solar to 185 Solar
-Mighty throw, Cortexiphan shake price increased from 140 Solar to 160 Solar
-Improved homing sensor price reduced from 140 Solar to 110 Solar
-Missiles, Fragmenting shells price reduced from 280 Solar to 150 Solar
-Tornado move, right back at ya! price increased from 260 Solar to 290 Solar
-Bolt .45 fish gun, Swirling octopus price reduced from 185 Solar to 145 Solar
-Lightning ball, Heavenly fire price reduced from 275 Solar to 205 Solar
-Blaze, Silver coating removed a stage (2 total)
-Blaze, Silver coating speed increased from 0.14 to 0.17
-Blaze, Silver coating price increased from 140 Solar to 155 Solar
-Blaze, Chuck’s board now has an additional stage (4 total)
-Blaze, Chuck’s board price reduced from 175 Solar to 155 Solar
-Electrify, Super conductors price reduced from 385 to 175
-Electrify, Super conductor damage reduced from 3 to 2
-Electrify, Super conductor now has an additional stage (2 total)General Fixes
-Charlie the Octopus has returned to his water tank on AI Station 404. He was temporarily on holiday to Okeanos and had a wonderful week with his family at the Purple Oceans resort.
-Fixed unstable framerate when a Honeydew Skølldir is in the game
-Fixed framedrop that would occur when a player joins and when starting a match
-Fixed framedrop that could occur when a player leaves
-Fixed the text chat at the end of the game, messages sent to ‘All’ were not arriving at other players after the base was destroyed.
-Fixed broken win percentages in the leaderboard. Players who had their win percentage listed incorrectly in the leaderboards will need to finish an online game in order for their data to update with the correct percentage.
-Fixed a bug in the new ranking calculation system introduced in patch 1.6
-Fixed a couple of minor text issuesPatch 1.6.1 "leagues"
-Leagues are now visible in the leaderboards, scoreboard and main menu. There are 9 different leagues:
Players are now split into 9 leagues, from lowest ranked players to highest ranked players. The game will connect you to games from your own league and one below and one above. If you are in the bottom league you will be able to join games 2 leagues up and if you are in the top then you will be connected to 2 leagues down.
-Added Skølldir to the loading screenCharacter balance/fixes
-Dynamite throw, incendiary grenades now correctly apply damage over time.
-Perfumed white flowers crit damage is halved against turrets.
-Mighty throw, homeless gnome damage is halved against turrets.
-Mighty throw, fixed a graphical bugGeneral Fixes
-Fixed overlapping texts in leaderboards
-Chat now works correctly at the end of the game (opponents often did not see what you typed)Patch 1.6
04-10-2012New Playable Character: Skølldir
After many feasts following many raids, Skølldir The Terrible Space Viking's nickname was altered to Skølldir The Terribly Overweight Space Viking. Nothing could scorn the brute more than this honorless title! Anyone who would dare to call him fat is met with a rapid series of crushing punches and is thrown aside.
Earthquake- Buttstomp the ground to start an eartquake which damages enemies in front of you in a line.
Mighty throw - Hurl your enemies backwards with this mighty throw.
Bash - Skølldir bashes his enemies to bits with a devastating 3 hit combo.
Explosive fart! - Jump and fart in mid-air to receive an extra boost!
Skolldir will come with a special Yogscast "Honeydew" skin. The Yogscast will reveal how to get the skin on their channel.Character balance/fixes
-Lighting ball, fixed the text when unlocking heavenly fire
-Lightning ball, Gyroscopic dynamo, cooldown reduction increased from 1sec. to 2sec.
-Lightning ball, Gyroscopic dynamo, price increased from 135 Solar to 160 Solar
-Lightning ball, Voltage amplifier, damage increased from 7 to 9
-Improved Coco Hawaii skin
-Time bubble, Cooldown is now compensated for buying Space time continuity device and Flash forward. This will reduce their cooldown reducing effect.
-Time bubble, Regeneration pod price increased from 130 Solar to 150 Solar.
-Time bubble, Regeneration pod third stage removed
-Time bubble, Pod pack deluxe, healing reduced by 30%
-Time bubble, Pod pack deluxe price reduced from 330 Solar to 290 Solar.
-Time bubble, healing bubble will no longer generate Solar.
-Time bubble, slowing power reduced from 35% to 20%
-Time bubble, Chrono rift slowing power increased from 15% to 25%
-Improved Yuri's Kosmonaut skin
-Dynamite throw, incendiary bomb damage over time decreased from 15 to 10
-Summon hyper bull, Ribbit snail slime and Mature ribbit snail slime now slow for 3 sec instead of being incremental.
-Health reduced from 130 health to 120 health
-Improved Lonestar's officer skin
-Summon drones, drones now aim better and increased the speed and homing of their bullets
-Summon drones, Health increased, from 20 to 30.
-Acid spit, Agressive acid now also pierces enemies
-Acid spit, Tentacle soup slow increased from 15% to 20%
-Acid spit, Spike slime price reduced from 250 Solar to 210 Solar
-Acid spit, Split spit price reduced from 270 Solar to 190 Solar
-Grow Weedling, Fertilizer price reduced from 215 Solar to 165 Solar
-Grow Weedling, Corrosive spores price reduced from 220 Solar to 180 Solar
-Grow Weedling, Flex neck price reduced from 295 Solar to 270 Solar
-Bite, Rotten teeth, price reduced from 290 Solar to 260 Solar
-Bite, Rotten teeth, damage reduced from 10 to 7General fixes: Major fixes
- The ranking system has received a major overhaul:
- Your increase or decrease in rank after a match is now scaled by how long you’ve been a part of the match. If you join a match that has already been in progress for a long time, your change in rank will be relatively small.
- When calculating your new rank at the end of a match, the skill of all players that have ever participated in that match will be taken into account. Previously, the skill of people that have left before the end of a match were not a part of the calculation.
- The penalty for leaving a match is now equal to a loss of that match. Even if you unplug your PC and / or network cable, the leave penalty will still be applied. The loss in rank will not be scaled by how long you’ve been a part of the match, so it will always be preferable to play until the (bitter) end.
- Split screen players used to count as if they had the same skill as bots, but now they will count as having the same skill as the main player. This fixes the major leaps in rank that split-screen players used to get.
- Because of all these big changes, the leaderboard and rankings of all players will be reset. Games played, win percentage and other leaderboard stats will not be reset.
- With all these changes there comes the risk of introducing new bugs into the ranking system, even though we have tested the new system extensively. If any major bugs are found we may reset the leaderboard again in a future patch.General Fixes: Minor fixes
- Added extra platform near the base on AI Station 404, placed same platforms in Ribbit IV
- Improved crit chance calculation for various skills. Limiting the chance of multiple crits in a row and long streaks of non-crits.
- Fixed hiding of certain skills by shortly tapping the teleport to base button.
- On accepting a game invite the invitee will be placed in the team of the player that sent the invite if there is a free slot in that team.Patch 1.5 "Suit up!"
19-09-2012Discuss here!New features
-Added an option to set the matchmaking search area. There are 4 different settings:
+Same or nearby region
+Half way around the globe
-Added a downloadable content section.
-Custom skins can now be purchased in the Steam Store.
The following skins have been added to the game:
♦Voltar - Disco Voltar
♦Froggy g - Grand master splash
♦Lonestar - Officer Lonestar
♦Yuri - Kosmonaut Yuri
♦Coco - Coco Hawaii
♦Gnaw - Bumble Gnaw
♦Derpl - Hotrod Derpl
♦Leon - Musketeer Leon
♦Clunk - Expendable ClunkCharacter balance/fixes
-Killing opponents with Super Conductor will now display the right skill icon.
-Grenades, Dark matter flashbang and Rubber Sleeves are now switched in the loadoutscreen.
-Hyper Bull, Bull Charger explosion size reduced by 20%.
-Hyper Bull, price increased from 120 Solar to 135 Solar.
-Acid Spit, Spike slime Solar price reduced from 290 Solar to 250 Solar.
-Bite, Rotten teeth Solar price increased from 260 Solar to 290 Solar.
-Increased his weight. Derpl can push other characters with more force and can’t be pushed away anymore.
-Siegemode, Iron Fist bullets: Damage from iron fist bullets is now consistant with normal bullets and damage upgrades will now correctly apply.
-Siegemode, price reduced from 145 Solar to 135 Solar.
-Siegemode, Iron fist bullets price increased from 135 Solar to 225 Solar.
-Healbot, Energy drink added health decreased from 20 to 10 per stage.
-Healbot, Energy drink price increased from 170 Solar to 205 Solar.
-Healbot, Turret Add-on attackspeed decreased from 240 to 200.
-Healbot, Turret Add-on will now display attackspeed.
-Healbot, Turret Add-on beefed up the damage visualization.
-Healbot, Turret Add-on price increased from 190 Solar to 230 Solar.
-Healbot, Hydraulic sugar dispenser price increased from 140 Solar to 170 Solar.
-Healbot, Cortex tank price increased from 140 Solar to 175 Solar.
-Vacuum Bite, price reduced from 155 Solar to 135 Solar.General fixes: Major fixes
-Improved skill based matchmaking. Players are now split into 9 leagues, from lowest ranked players to highest ranked players. The game will connect you to games from your own league and one below and one above. If you are in the bottom league you will be able to join games 2 leagues up and if you are in the top then you will be connected to 2 leagues down. We are still improving this system, once we are happy with it we will integrate it in the menu’s.General Fixes: Minor fixes
- Improved behaviour flying droids on AI Station 404.
- Added platforms on AI Station 404.Patch 1.4.1 (Hotfix)
- Reverted several networking changes from Patch 1.4 that were causing players to become invisible to other players under rare circumstances.
- The effective range of Dynamite Throw upgraded with Rubber Sleeves (Dynamite Throw) has been reverted to the same range as pre-1.4.Patch 1.4
6-9-2012Discuss here!New features
- Removed the time you were required to wait before being able to open the Shop while waiting for the Droppod to launch.
- Graphics in the main menu have been updated. Character balance/fixes
- Cooldown of Splash Dash has been increased from 6 sec to 7 sec.
- The recovery time of Splash Dash is no longer reduced by upgrades that reduce the cooldown of the ability.
- The recovery time of Splash Dash is increased slightly by upgrades that increase the Stun Duration of the ability.
- Can't Touch This (Tornado Move) will no longer protect Froggy G. from status effects such as blind, stun and snare. Stun and snare effects will now interrupt Tornado Move.
- The price of Mutant Worms (Bolt .45 Fish Gun) has been reduced from 165 Solar to 110 Solar.
- The price of Thorn Fish (Bolt .45 Fish Gun) has been increased from 280 Solar to 450 Solar.
-NEW! Heavenly Fire has been redesigned and now adds a Blaze effect to Lightning Ball.
-Blaze, Time travel turbine price reduced from 165 Solar to 100 Solar.
-NEW! Super Conductor (Electrify) has been redesigned and now adds homing electricity particles to your attack. Super Conductor (Electrify) deals 3 damage per particle.
- The price of Conducting Gel (Lightning Ball) has been increased from 180 Solar to 210 Solar.
- Damage over time duration from Blaze particles has been reduced from 2.5 sec to 2 sec. Interval of the damage ticks has been reduced from once per 0.5 sec to once per 0.4 sec.
- Base health has been decreased from 135 to 125
- Health of Drones has been increased from 15 to 20.
- The cooldown of Drones has been reduced from 12 sec to 11 sec.
- The volume of Drones’ explosion has been reduced.
- The effective range of Healbot has been increased from 6.6 to 8.
- The attackrate of Turret add-on (Healbot) has been increased from 30 to 240.
- The damage of Turret add-on (Healbot) has been decreased from 20 to 2.
- A visual effect has been added to the Cortex Tank (Healbot) knockback pulse.
- NEW! Iron Fist Bullets (Siege mode) now give a chance to stun their target, rather than doing knockback.
- Iron Fist Bullets (Siege mode) have a 10% chance to stun their target for 0.5 sec.
- Derpl is now no longer able to jump during the transformation in and out of Siege mode.
- Siege mode, base damage 9 > 10, Hollow point bullet upgrade split into two upgrades adding 2 damage each.
- Hoovercats (Catshot) now fly straight, rather than float upwards.
- The duration of the silence effect from Cheese & Garlic Mints (Tongue pull) has been increased from 0.5 sec to 0.7 sec.
- The price of Flyswatter (Laser) has been reduced from 270 Solar to 165 Solar.
- Acid Spit will no longer disappear when fired close to a wall.
- The price of Feather Ball (Acid spit) has been reduced from 220 Solar to 180 Solar.
- Weedlings will no longer fire bullets when blinded.
- Fixed a bug where Gnaw’s weedling parts would randomly reset.
- Gnaw can now correctly bite behind him when walking away from the target.General fixes: Major fixes
- DirectX mode now also supports fullscreen.
- DirectX mode now also supports VSync
- VSync has been moved from the in-game settings menu to the pre-game launcher.
- Implemented colorblind-friendly icons to the minimap.
- Improvements have been made to the matchmaking system, which should improve stability for players who previously had problems getting into a match with only human players.
-The “You have been signed out of your Steam account.” error now only shows when the games has failed to connect Steam servers for a longer period.
- Fixed a couple of networking issues.
- Players will now no longer join matches through the matchmaking system when a turret protecting the base has sustained significant damage. Players are still able to join these matches through invitations or using the “Join Game” button in their friends list.General Fixes: Minor fixes
- The achievements “I will have my vengeance Venger!” and “Scramble!” are also unlockable in online matches.
- Droids that get knocked into the jumppads in Sorona will now try to jump downwards when they reach the neutral area at the top.
- AI-controlled Awesomenauts will no longer run towards a Derpl in Siege Mode when they’re low on health.
- Frying droids will now fire forward by default, rather than up or down.
- Flying droids will no longer fire bullets while blinded.
- Fixed a couple of text errors.Patch 1.3
22-8-2012Discuss here!New playable character: Gnaw
Gnaw's highly adaptable physiology allows him to thrive in almost any athmosphere. Gnaw was trained by a band of Amphibian cosmic bikerpirates, that rent him to any war general that is desperate enough to set loose the rabid, chitinous menace upon the battlefield.
Acid spit - Spit out a sticky spray of acid goo that damages enemies over time.
Grow Weedlings - Bite enemies to gather growth parts, then use those to grow a weedling.
Bite - Gnaw bites his enemies with his filthy maw, dealing damage over time.
Jump - Skroggles have a strong single jump.New features
- Added several songs to the downloadable Soundtrack (DLC). New tracks include Character Themes and Killing Spree theme for all characters, including Gnaw.Character balance/fixes
- Med-I-can price decreased from 150 Solar to 120 Solar.
- Health increase from Power Pills has been increased from 30 health to 40 health.
- Solar Tree price decreased from 125 Solar to 100 Solar.
- The speed at which players are healed while in the base has been decreased from 1 health per 0.1 sec to 1 health per 0.2 sec.
- The visual effect of Blind now follows your character when you jump.
- NEW! Cash Container (Life Bite) has been removed and is replaced with Power Converter. Power Converter decreases damage of Life Bite by 10, but increases lifesteal to 200% of damage dealt.
- The second stage of Multi Hose (Life Bite) has been removed.
- Cooldown of Ball Lightning has been increased from 5.5 sec to 7 sec.
- Blind Duration of Flashing Lights (Ball Lightning) has been reduced from 3 sec to 2 sec.
- Damage increase from Voltage Amplifier (Ball Lightning) has been increased from 5 to 7.
- Force Field (Siege Mode) and Brim Force Field (Siege Mode) no longer protect Derpl from status effects.
- Ice Cubes (Splash Dash) price has been increased from 140 Solar to 160 Solar.
- Blind Duration of Dark Matter Flashbang (Dynamite Throw) has been reduced from 3 sec to 2.5 sec.
- Fixed a bug with Dynamite Throw that would sometimes cause thrown Dynamite to disappear mid-air.
- Detonate-on-contact has been reverted to its original form: Dynamite will now always detonate on contact when the Rubber Sleeve upgrade has been purchased, and no longer detonates on contact without this upgrade.
- Speed Increase from Flash Forward (Time Warp) has been reduced from 130% to 120%.
- Damage of individual Carpet Bombs (Mine Deploying) has been reduced from 14 to 13.
- Damage increase from Uranium Spikes (Mine Deploying) while Carpet Bombs (Mine Deploying) is active has been reduced 9 to 8.
- NEW! Healing Wave has been redesigned and now heals targets for 3 health and applies an additional Healing over Time effect that heals targets for 10 health over 10 sec.
- NEW! Twisted Nightmares (Healing Wave) has been redesigned and now increases the Healing over Time effect of Healing Wave.
- Cooldown of Healing Wave has been increased from 0.9 sec to 1 sec.
- Damage increase from Weaponised Hull (Summon Drones) has been reduced from 10 damage to 5 damage.
- Weaponised Hull (Summon Drones) price has been increased from 210 Solar to 250 Solar.
- Drone Army (Summon Drones) price has been increased from 175 Solar to 200 Solar.
- Cooldown reduction from Drone Gateway (Summon Drones) has been increased from 4 sec to 6 sec.
- Drone Gateway (Summon Drones) price has been increased from 145 Solar to 190 Solar.
- Summoned Drones now display a proper graphic when detonated or destroyed.General fixes: major fixes
- Fixed a crash in character select with a specific control scheme configuration.
- Added beta DirectX support, which should fix issues for some people who could not start the game at all, or only on Low despite having a new videocard. Known issues with DirectX: no full-screen, no VSync, controls configuration menu shows overlapping buttons (click above to select them), water too blurry.
- A number of cheaters have been banned. Cheaters can now only play against each other in their own private matchmaking.
- If your save-file is somehow lost, you will now still keep your profile level and prestige level. If you lost your save-file before this patch, your prestige level will now be restored by this patch.
- Alt+tab should work better now (switched to SDL 1.2.15 for that).General fixes: minor fixes
- Matchmaker will now always prefer 2vs2 over 3vs1. 3vs1 can still sometimes happen if someone leaves a match, or leaves during character select.
- Mouse-button 6 now also works.
- Text-chat button can now be re-assigned.
- Master of the Universe achievement is now also given if you are already max level, instead of only when you reach highest level. Only after finishing a match.
- You can now never lose ranking points for winning a match.
- Fixed an error with scrolling in the leaderboards.
- Couple of textfixes.Patch 1.2
10-8-2012Discuss here!Character balance/fixes
- Derpl will no longer be stuck in the jumppads in the middle of Ribbit IV
- Derpl, turretmode bullets range improved, base 7.4 > 7.6, upgrade 2 > 2.4
- Derpl, trap snare duration upgrades changed 0.5 > 0.4, 1 > 0.8
- Derpl, trap cooldown changed 5 > 6
- Coco, ball lightning range upgrade now also increases speed
- Coco, ball lightning blind upgrade buffed, 1.5 > 3 Seconds.
- Coco, Ball lightning damage changed, base 25 > 35, upgrades 15 > 5, upgrade cost 205 > 180
- Coco, Ball lightning cooldown changed, base 7 > 5.5, upgrade -1.5 > -1
- Lonestar, Grenades now always explode on contact after 0.3 Seconds. This is no longer affected by the bounce upgrade
- Clunk, missile string with upgraded attack speed should now be correct
- Clunk, attack speed upgrades fixed (order was incorrect: second tier was weaker than first)
- Droids, improved base health and health increase during gameplay
- Leon, crit upgrade split into two upgrades that add +10 damage each. Critchance remains 15%
- Leon, base attack speed reduced 150 > 136, upgrade cost 195 > 215
- Voltar, healing speed changed 60 > 67
- Voltar, Drone cooldown reduction upgrade fixed
- Voltar, fixed that Healbot knockback on blue team was inverted (pull instead of push)
- Froggy G, Dash cooldown upgrade cost 110 > 120, 180 > 190
- Froggy G, Dash stun upgrade cost 130 > 140
- Froggy G, Shot attack speed upgrade cost 145 > 165
- Froggy G, Shot range upgrade cost 145 > 185
- Yuri, fixed timing inconsistencies with healing bubbleGeneral fixes: major fixes
- Fixed a crash when switching control scheme while a popup is being opened or closed
- Achievement Masters Of The Universe has been fixed
- Fixed that only one wireless Xbox controller was usable at once
- Fixed that non-Xbox controllers that output as XInput were read double, causing one controller to control two splitscreen players (for example Logitech F310)
- Music now mutes when the game window does not have focus (on alt+tab, for example)
- Instead of crashing, game now shows a message if videocard drivers are grossly out of dateGeneral fixes: minor fixes
- Fixed that some network packages were lost before sending. This is probably only a minor networking improvement
- Number of Solar Bosses killed is now tracked in the stats screen
- Hawk Wolf Puma Bear descriptions fixed in Spanish, French
- Fixed that second bottom turret in Ribbit IV could sometimes be attacked from the back without returning fire
- Window now minimizes when browser links in main menu are clicked
- Improved menu controls with some control schemes in some specific places
- Removed “mute” button from scorescreen and controls scheme configuration screen (button didn’t do anything)
- Various other minor fixes to functionality and textsTopics that didn’t make it into this patch and that we are working on
- New character Gnaw will come soon!
- Some players get excessive lag or too many network errors. Less than 0.1% of players cannot enter an online match at all. We are working on this.
- We are still looking for a fix for some players with various Nvidia cards who can only run on Low graphics quality, or not at all.
- A couple of players with specific Asus laptops cannot start the game at all. We are still looking for a fix for this.
- Some users claim that there are bugs in the Rankings calculations, so we have added additional logging to be able to research that. If you see things like that you win and then see your ranking decrease, then send us a log plus extensive description of what happened, so that we can check what is going on.
- Besides new characters and various fixes, we are working on something Really Cool And New (tm). We will not yet tell you what that is. Muhaha!Patch 1.0
1-8-2012Discuss here!New features
- Added a Vsync settingCharacter balance/fixes
- Damage/heal numbers that pop out of characters are now correctly rounded. So 1.6 is now rounded to 2 instead of to 1. This has no gameplay impact, it only changes the numbers that pop up!
- Derpl’s Nuke no longer requires ammo
- Derpl’s damage absorbing shield now does not block against snare, stun and tongue any more
- Fixed that teleporting could sometimes be interrupted at the very end, when the character was already visually gone
- Lonestar now stands still very shortly while casting Bull, like on console, so that he doesn’t cast the Bull behind him while walkingGeneral fixes: major fixes
- Achievements cannot be gotten in the tutorial any more
- Yoooo JOE! and Slimer’s Evil Twin Achievements can no longer be gained offline
- Fixed crash when quitting the game during the “joining match” screenGeneral fixes: minor fixes
- Fixed several cases where one player’s HUD would show up in the other player’s view in splitscreen
- Fixed Coco Syphon Disruptor upgrade pricing.
- Adjusted pricing for upgrades with multiple tiers vs. single tier upgrades.
- Improved keyboard only control schemes
- Fixed several text and stat bugs
- If you open the control scheme menu during the first time in the tutorial, it is now now empty any more
- Lowest volume setting is now lower
- Various menu controls improvements (mouse and joystick)