Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205 ... 1210  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:49 pm
Posts: 234
Location: THAT'S PRIVATE
Someone needs to make a DE-motivational poster of Commander Cook-it that reads,
"ADDD SOME SALT"

I'm actually surprised they went with spice.

He makes me Saltyyyyy! :rocco:

_________________
I'm Sandy;D
I like foxes.

My Awesomenauts Blog!

TWO-FOUR-SIX-EIGHT: PUT SOME COOKIES ON MY PLATE


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 476
SandyDragginz wrote:
Someone needs to make a DE-motivational poster of Commander Cook-it that reads,
"ADDD SOME SALT"

I'm actually surprised they went with spice.

He makes me Saltyyyyy! :rocco:


He has some "salt" voices though.
"I believe I've salted you quite enough!"
"Needs more salt!"
etc.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm
Posts: 5580
Location: Barrier Magazine Marketing Department
Got queued into the traditional game of "support who thinks he's a tank and constantly runs into 1v3s", "damage dealer who 'nows wat im doin' and misses every ability", and "tank who has no allies to support him and constantly gets focused by the entire enemy team." (Me) :voltarroll:

_________________
I was Chogi.
Emo Chapington wrote:
[Post brought to you by GuyBrush]
Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 1181
Location: Finländ
Fell from around rank 800 to around 1800 after rockets release. AMA

_________________
Main - Sentry
Level 12's - Rocco, Dizzy, Sentry, Nibbs, Froggy

Winning games is nearly impossible for me


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5310
Location: Victoria, Australia
I've posted about this before, but it's still frustrating:

If I soloq, I get people who either just plain suck at the game, aren't cooperative, don't have enough experience, or just simply don't work together as a team.
If I duoq, I'm not allowed to get matches cus Australia, yet I can soloq and (sometimes) get those same people on my team. I'm also only allowed to ever play with two people (Lunk or Fish), because ping based matchmaking means I can forget about ever trying to play with people who live in a different region.
Trioqueueing isn't even remotely a viable option (again, ping based matchmaking).

I just wish we could go back to, what was it, beta 3? when ping limits were less strict and Australians could actually find games. :shrug:

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:05 pm
Posts: 121
Location: Earth, the present year.
I always hate getting matched up with players who think they're lone wolf badasses. Going out alone in their attempts to wipe the enemy team.

They die.

_________________
I don't know what I'm doing but I sure am good at pretending I do.

Murderchild did nothing wrong. :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 476
Duskitty wrote:

I just wish we could go back to, what was it, beta 3? when ping limits were less strict and Australians could actually find games. :shrug:

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy


:voltarroll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 pm
Posts: 565
Location: Austria
Right now solo feels a bit impossible. Like if you solo you might win, but then there's also the huge chance of either a Rocket, Smiles or Ix being there. If you play in a stack then you go vs an antifun premade. If you play Rocket you get owned by your team.

What is this.

Image

_________________
My YouTube
My Twitch

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 am
Posts: 5310
Location: Victoria, Australia
IsoKoala wrote:
Duskitty wrote:

I just wish we could go back to, what was it, beta 3? when ping limits were less strict and Australians could actually find games. :shrug:

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy


:voltarroll:

I've mained Coco ever since I started playing this game 3 years ago (when I actually lived in a populated region), but sure, I deserve to never queue against real players and might as well just not even have the game installed, all due to the fact that I have the sheer audacity to play a character I enjoy playing and happen to live in a country with a low playerbase. :aylaroll:

_________________
Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 476
Duskitty wrote:
IsoKoala wrote:
Duskitty wrote:

I just wish we could go back to, what was it, beta 3? when ping limits were less strict and Australians could actually find games. :shrug:

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy


:voltarroll:

I've mained Coco ever since I started playing this game 3 years ago (when I actually lived in a populated region), but sure, I deserve to never queue against real players and might as well just not even have the game installed, all due to the fact that I have the sheer audacity to play a character I enjoy playing and happen to live in a country with a low playerbase. :aylaroll:


What I actually meant, was that what a surprise, that an Aussie is using a surfer character , like, who could have guessed, omg? :kiss:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1199, 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205 ... 1210  Next