Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206 ... 1210  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm 

Slevens wrote:
Right now solo feels a bit impossible. Like if you solo you might win, but then there's also the huge chance of either a Rocket, Smiles or Ix being there. If you play in a stack then you go vs an antifun premade. If you play Rocket you get owned by your team.

What is this.

I don't think you are putting enough effort in tbh

Check out my streams: twitch.tv/the_eddster27
Make sure you follow the MS Paint off!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:38 pm 

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Right now solo feels a bit impossible. Like if you solo you might win, but then there's also the huge chance of either a Rocket, Smiles or Ix being there. If you play in a stack then you go vs an antifun premade. If you play Rocket you get owned by your team.

What is this.

I don't think you are putting enough effort in tbh

Putting effort into non comp nauts kek

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:39 pm 

Made account just to say that Rocket is terribly op. Played as Swig with Scoop and Chucho on corona vs Ix, Rocket and Scree. Ix (player) sucks but still escapes anchor with either one of his abilities. Rocket doesn't care about anchor he can place down 2 lasers in the same time I place an anchor. Feeling the burst nerf when i hit the combo on a half-hp-scree and rocket congratulates him for escaping. We are 2 up in kills but their towers are unscratched while ours are crumbling. Rocket clears droids across the map faster than I clear droids right in front of me. Rockets missile does about as much damage as my hook, only he got two shots that work as escape mechanisms and I got one with the potential to suicide myself and null dmg because of weird platforming issues with the transparent platforms. Also rocket missiles counters my hook, rocket laser can be hooked into. Thought about getting blind on ranged because they are objectively worse players, but their abilities don't need aim. We push out on kills but either our creeps are dead before we reach towers or rocket place down a massive laser trap that does nibbs-fire dmg in roughly a nibbs-fire² area. Eventually we lose while even on kills.

Swiggins was in trouble when Ix came out. I thought Swiggins looked obsolete when Smiles came out but now he's pretty much unplayable. Been my main since he came out, have adapted to every naut that came out until now. It's just pure *.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:57 am 

"dont wory im a roco main" Our Rocco says with his 10 wins as Rocco badge proudly displayed on his profile.
"STFU thss buld good" he says as he builds Birdseed Donuts, Hawk Bomb, and Little Johnny. (And hits about two Precision Shots)
"useles team" He says after I heal him with Holy Cup bindings as Scoop and then facetank the 3 enemies who were chasing him so he can get away. (And she's been solo pushing bottom the entire game)

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 pm 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
Duskitty wrote:
I've mained Coco ever since I started playing this game 3 years ago (when I actually lived in a populated region), but sure, I deserve to never queue against real players and might as well just not even have the game installed, all due to the fact that I have the sheer audacity to play a character I enjoy playing and happen to live in a country with a low playerbase. :aylaroll:

that was basically me with skree some seasons ago.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 pm 

Climbing leaderboards because of the reset, about to reach top 100.
I get in the next game, opposing player starts afking and intentionally feeding, well looks like free win that will get me to my goal. Suddenly my computer shuts down and boots up again. INSTALLING WINDOWS UPDATES, even tho i have updating disabled. Luckily it did not take long to update, get steam open and game loading up. Opened game only to be greeted with this:

I tried clicking the rejoin but it did not let me to rejoin :tear:

Winning games is nearly impossible for me

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:36 am 

enjoy

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/hel ... windows-10

works wonders.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:23 pm 

It has gotten to the point that if I get a healer who tells me "I don't heal crybabies" (or something along those lines) when I ask them to heal me I'll just immediately start intentionally feeding.
Not that it matters, since our Voltar wouldn't be able to heal a paper cut. :voltarroll:

*Edit even though someone posted underneath me.
This song plays on constant loop in my head whenever I have a support who isn't me.
5 games in a row lost because I had a healer who refused to heal anyone but themselves. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Last edited by GuyBrush on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:27 pm 

so this just happened....

*removed*

not gonna name who said it, but please people, don't say "ez" when this stuff happens... this is what we call a 4v2, the poor dude is on your team at that point, he's a solar fountain and it's already painful enough as it is..

"ez" ? of course it was, we had 66% of a team. the worst part is they barely won, with their turrets almost all destroyed, and it lasted 34 painful minutes of knowing it was not going to be a win ever.. people are the worst.

Last edited by Alpha Z on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please edit out the names of the other players before posting an image of the scoreboard.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:54 am 

Location: Legends say he now resides in a cave, (waiting for someone to challenge him)
GuyBrush wrote:
It has gotten to the point that if I get a healer who tells me "I don't heal crybabies" (or something along those lines) when I ask them to heal me I'll just immediately start intentionally feeding.
Not that it matters, since our Voltar wouldn't be able to heal a paper cut. :voltarroll:

*Edit even though someone posted underneath me.
This song plays on constant loop in my head whenever I have a support who isn't me.
5 games in a row lost because I had a healer who refused to heal anyone but themselves. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

we're gonna talk about bad voltars?
-I pick skolldir.
-2nd hovering over random: Heal us lol.
-3rd hovering over rocket: sure;)
-2nd picks smiles and 3rd goes voltar.
You can guess the match duration/solar deficit based on this build alone.

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1200, 1201, 1202, 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206 ... 1210  Next