Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:55 am 

still tired told me to go the the anger management thread so I might as well post about it here.

A Voltar on my team rq, the enemy team, penny said that it was lame they left, or something along those lines. I said, "tell your ted to fix their terrible lag." And reading it, it sounds like I'm super upset about it, but I wasn't. I was just saying that because that's the reason our Voltar left. It's no fun when you are clearly out of an abilities range yet still get hit anyways. Now, I do want to point out that I could tell this Ted was good. Their mechanics were good from what I could tell. The Ted then told me to go to the Anger Management thread XD

Anyways, what actually got me upset is when the Smiles that was on my team chipped in with, "and to stop playing Ayla". Whatever, I just reported that Smiles with his terrible boots first item start.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:28 am 

allstarsniper32 wrote:
still tired told me to go the the anger management thread so I might as well post about it here.

A Voltar on my team rq, the enemy team, penny said that it was lame they left, or something along those lines. I said, "tell your ted to fix their terrible lag." And reading it, it sounds like I'm super upset about it, but I wasn't. I was just saying that because that's the reason our Voltar left. It's no fun when you are clearly out of an abilities range yet still get hit anyways. Now, I do want to point out that I could tell this Ted was good. Their mechanics were good from what I could tell. The Ted then told me to go to the Anger Management thread XD

Anyways, what actually got me upset is when the Smiles that was on my team chipped in with, "and to stop playing Ayla". Whatever, I just reported that Smiles with his terrible boots first item start.

You realize the Ted in question can read this yeah? :jimmy:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

I play, with varying degrees of success:
:ayla: :jimmy: :CocoWink: :rae: :scoop: :rocco: :party: :ksenia:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 am 

That was me, totally calling it. I killed every single one of them, except that voltar. He rq'd by himself.

JoJodestructor19 wrote:
can confirm. We're all just a bunch of alts from the same guy :thumb:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 pm 

Have a Deadlift on my team. I expect this to mean that we can make more risky plays because of the huge damage shield he provides.
NOPE. What it really means is that Deadlift is going to puss out whenever a fight breaks out and not use his shield once in the entire match. :facepalm:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: (MaxEmote), [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 pm 

Duskitty wrote:
You realize the Ted in question can read this yeah? :jimmy:

Yeah, and I don't really care lol. Cause like I said, even though they were lagging, the times when they weren't lagging they were doing well still. The only toxic person was the Smiles on my team who I never named.

I totally fed that game. :aylaroll:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 pm 

Does Ronimo litterally just hand out 250 win badges for free?
Our Genji had no idea how to play Genji. No, scratch that, he had negative idea how to play Genji. As in: a brand new player would understand Genji better than him.

Takes Piriade first item.
Doesn't build any heal against an isanely heavy chip-damage team (Coco building ball and Jimmy building missiles).
Buys Space Air in 2017.

Never cocoons anyone unless he's desperate. 3 man team-fight and Vinnie + Chucho (me) is dying? Better hold onto cocoon instead of cutting their damage by one third.
Blesses us after we get nuked. I'm not talking "Oh Coco balled us from completely out of nowhere how could anyone see that coming?", I'm talking "Jimmy just shot his ENTIRE Rocket Barrage at us. And now Genji shields?" (Again: with no heal on his shield? :huh: )
And his K/D was a result of him constantly going solo when the enemy team had a massively overfed (by constantly killing Genji) Swiggins who was constantly moving with his team.

Needs to refund his skin and his hours played. :voltarroll:

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:26 am 

GuyBrush wrote:

You can get those from playing only vs ai matches right? I definitely think those badges should only count wins in vs player matches.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:27 am 

allstarsniper32 wrote:

Oh well. I KINDA remember being in a match with a PowerPoint Ted McPain, and I'm a Voltar-main.
So that's probably me.

I'm sorry I ruined your match. =/

I was at such a horrible mood and a losing streak that I just snapped and hoped the Bot would play better than me (which at the moment is EASY).

It isn't reasonable nor respectable to do any of that. What I did WAS STUPID, and WAS SELFISH.
EDIT: Okay, I wasn't the Smiles. Still, sorry.
-- -- -- -- -- --
Hahstuz wrote:
Now, now.
Do you believe THIS VERY TOPIC is the reason I'm here?

I usually try not to mouth everyone about my problems because I'm already a ill attention seeker, but WOW this game strikes a chord in me.

So yeah, I'm still surprised I've been so vocal at the chat about my problem, since I usually have the bad habit of not listening to people, like I don't want to be helped.
And, more surprisingly, it's seems I AM TRYING TO DO WHAT PEOPLE SUGGEST.

And then I fail.

It all comes down to me being a stupid coward dumbass idiot of a person. But let's keep this game-related.

I'm the worse Awesomenaut player EVER.

I somehow thought having Voltar and Nibbs being my first unlocked Nauts was a good idea.

I make Raelyn look HARD to play as.

My last match was a 1/13 as FREAKING LONESTAR, AGAINST BOTS (I still somehow won).
COME ON, LONESTAR IS A STARTER NAUT, HOW CAN I MESS UP SO HARD

I feel like I become worse instead of better as I play, and I have no idea how to train without lowering my own team's score, and, aside from literally cheating, the bots aren't the best training ground around for a dumb player.
And it has nothing to do with matchmaking, since I'm League 8 with a rating of, what, 5%?

WHO HAS A WIN RATE OF 5 PERCENT FOR F♥♥♥ SAKE

I can mess up simple things like juking enemies with Weapon Clip-On drones, placing Time Rift in place that's not my nose, or simply defending and NOT DYING.

IT'S EASY, HAHSTUZ. VOLTAR HEALS AND HARASS, RAELYN SLOW PEOPLE AND SNIPE THEIR FACE. EASY STUFF

I THOUGHT THE SHOES WERE A GOOD UPGRADE. ON VOLTAR.
Just kill me.

I don't know how many people here raged about themselves sucking HARD in this thread, but here am I.

And to top it off I yap it at the chat at hopes that someone will come out with some miraculous hint that I will listen to to actually become a good player and not a wasted slot in my team.

I don't want to quit, but DEAR SOLAR, WHY.
And what makes me MORE frustrated is justly the fact that I AM FRUSTRATED. I shouldn't get so mad over a freaking game.

And I played Elsword. A P2W Korean MMO 2.5D Platform Brawler, whose 1v1, 1-stock PVP had people 1-shooting players by sheer virtue of their weapon having double damage or playing a broken character. And I didn't * as much, whilst playing a relatively hard (in comparison) character. I never wasted a CENT in that game to make myself stronger.

Is it because I like 'Nauts more that it affects me so much? Or cuz I'm still in the hype period? It has none of the buy-upgrades-with-real-money bullmanure, and there isn't "that" character that just one-combo your HP 100-0.
... Okay, there is. But it's an entire FUNCTION, whose PURPOSE IS killing, and this game doesn't center itself on kill count or soloing stuff.

All I know is that I suck a lot and don't know how to stop. I don't know what I'm doing wrong when I play, and it's driving me up the freaking walls of No-Cooldown.

... There. Sadly I still don't feel better, but first) me saying this is a ploy so people feel bad for me and second) I won't Backspace this, so off we go.

What a long rant, OH WOW.

I bring shame to all Voltars and Raelyns. I basically don't know how to move a mouse.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:43 am 

allstarsniper32 wrote:
GuyBrush wrote:

You can get those from playing only vs ai matches right? I definitely think those badges should only count wins in vs player matches.

Can confirm as I tested it myself. Really dumb that you can get the badge from bot games, might I add.
But you should still at least gain some basic understanding of a 'naut after 250 bot games. Image Unless you litterally just WASDed in spawn and didn't get AFK kicked before your team won... 250 times.

*Edit
"Why is my Ayla always dea... oh. :chucho: "

Alpha Z wrote:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:43 pm 

And I'm back! I should stop playing at these hours XD

Anyways, had games full of people who don't know what they're doing. It made me remember why I should stop trying to play support characters as support.

Had a Yuri on my team that just flew around dropping their bouncy split mines. They tried to tell me I wasn't hitting my abilities but I was and I watched part of the replay and I was consistently hitting them. Whenever there was a team fight, the Yuri barely ever was part of it.

blah.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197, 1198  Next