Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197 ... 1210  Next

Post subject: matchmaking again
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:16 am 

so I play 10 matchs today, 3 of them I play someone in the top 20, 2 I play vs league 1s, 2 I get some l4 teammates, 3 are decent.
Cool

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:22 pm 

mewnah wrote:
tbh after rereading my post it was kind of a mess, probably because i felt like * from my two rando teammates cussing me out lol
so i edited it to what you said, since the other info was unnecessary

lol aight, but you know I wasn't criticizing you, right? I was just paraphrasing to be succinct.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:16 pm 

When you get someone on your team multiple times and they do bad. And you say they're doing bad.

Then you also get that same player multiple times on the enemy team and destroy them each time.

Then they get that one match where their team carries them and they get a win against you then call you a noob :ksenia:

I'll give them credit though, they did do better in that match than in any of the other matches I've seen them in. It was also the first time I've seen them die less than 10 times in a match!!! So congrats to them!!!

Oh, also, in that same match, a player said "gg" before the match was over cause we had their 4 turrets and they had only one of ours yet they came back and won that match so the player that said "gg" decided to say "ez" :aylaroll:

Also also, that team proved what I say about Ayla not being OP. All they had to do was focus me and there's not much I could do with Swiggins, Smiles and Penny burst damage. I still got 7 kills though!! :ayla:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:54 pm 
Adminaut

I feel like people block BKM out of their mind, like it just doesn't exist to them even when brought up.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:18 pm 

FishmanDerp wrote:
I feel like people block BKM out of their mind, like it just doesn't exist to them even when brought up.

i mean bkm is p good, but what about PIGGY BANK INTO BOOTS?! best build, right guys?!

blah. i like these guys ---> :think: :worship: :huh: :party: :facepalm: :tongue: :ayla: :chucho:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:19 pm 

mewnah wrote:
FishmanDerp wrote:

i mean bkm is p good, but what about PIGGY BANK INTO BOOTS?! best build, right guys?!

Speaking of builds, I get annoyed when someone's playing a tank, or a tanky fighter, and don't buy health upgrades. usually it's because they went piggy bank into damage at the start so they get boots and regen....

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm 

piggy into cookie and an attack speed

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm 

kathy wrote:
piggy into cookie and an attack speed

Ugh, I had a Smiles on my team that built pure AA...and not even good AA. They did the range, big fire after x seconds and uh...oh, then they upgraded hook range. I guess I should say they had regen though.

They didn't do well....

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:06 am 

DeezNauts wrote:
Aquablast wrote:
Maybe they think that the L2s are good enough to compete with L1s? I kind of agree with that, philosophically, as in, you shouldn't let your league stop you from challenging someone from a higher league... But there are such things as "high L2" and "low L2"... as in, there are L2 players who are only a few rating points away from making to L1, but there are also L2 players who are only few points away from dropping back to L3. High L2s might be indistinguishable from L1s, but I don't think it is accurate to lump the whole L2 together and saying they are all good enough to compete with L1 premades.

This is not how this works. This is not how any of this works... :facepalm:
Leagues don't matter at all in matchmaking. Just rating and only rating. You can forget leagues even exist.

he was basically talking about rating when he referred to "high league 2s which are a few rating from l1" and some "a few away from league 3"
dont facepalm when you are the idiot here
(anger management thread post yout frustrating moments, reminder for mods)
I really hate how everyone constantly jumps on the rating thing when if they use their brains they can figure out what your talking about in general.
example: "why would ronimo put a l2 with 2 l4 teammates vs 3 l2s"
"lol rank doesnt matter its rating"
when clearly the rating and skill gap between an l2 and l4 is huge, or the rating and skill between a high league 2 and low league 2.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm 

Had a 5/9 Ted from the North Pole who DCed at the end for 10 minutes because a polar bear ate his computer.
9/5 Lonestar wrote:
EZ.

And I'm just sitting here going 8/3 as Voltar with a 5/4 Chucho.

*Sigh* Was such an easy win, really. Shame that Ted litterally didn't exist.

Pic related:

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196, 1197 ... 1210  Next