Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210  Next

Post subject: Re: Anger Management Thread - Post your frustrating moments
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:26 pm 

I need to stop playing nauts late at night...the matchmaking is horrifying.
You Know rating is busted because you can't beat people that you're better than because of matchmaking. I always Solo Q, I pre sometimes but man. I'm paying for ittt

My Awesomenauts Blog!

TWO-FOUR-SIX-EIGHT: PUT SOME COOKIES ON MY PLATE

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:54 am 

SandyDragginz wrote:
You Know rating is busted because you can't beat people that you're better than because of matchmaking. I always Solo Q, I pre sometimes but man. I'm paying for ittt

Matchmaking is seriously making it feel like i'm constantly against pre-mades. The difference in skill feels that drastic.
I'm playing like i always do not relying on solo-q teammates, but the other team can seemingly do it with ease. Whenever I try and break out of that non-reliance and do coordinated stuff like trying to bail out teammates, i just get deleted. Even being non-aggressive doesn't help me out because i can stick near turrets and then still get bursted down in an instant.

Something is not adding up right now and it feels miserable to play.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:00 pm 

ghhgnjnhjgv
im legitimately so tired of this game's *
lonestar shouldn't be able to solo push the bottom turret on sorona at level one to 75% health in 4 seconds
ever
cheesiest * bs naut ever

blah. i like these guys ---> :think: :worship: :huh: :party: :facepalm: :tongue: :ayla: :chucho:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:57 pm 

Boy Skylark wrote:
SandyDragginz wrote:

Matchmaking is seriously making it feel like i'm constantly against pre-mades. The difference in skill feels that drastic.
I'm playing like i always do not relying on solo-q teammates, but the other team can seemingly do it with ease. Whenever I try and break out of that non-reliance and do coordinated stuff like trying to bail out teammates, i just get deleted. Even being non-aggressive doesn't help me out because i can stick near turrets and then still get bursted down in an instant.

Something is not adding up right now and it feels miserable to play.

I know what you mean since if you soloq it comes down to a 50/50. One day, you have well coordinated teammates and everything goes acording to plan. Next day, you're put up against premades or, somehow, the other team is always at the right place at the right time. This makes playing support characters extra miserable and even more luck based.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:44 am 

Today, i decided to be spicy and play Jimmy for a bit since, despite my lack of ability to do so properly, i do enjoy playing good ol' Jim Jams. First match ends up being really close so i wasn't too bothered about the loss. However, the next 5 or 6 matches went downhill so fast that i genuinely thought i was playing Skolldir instead.

Early game - play it safe and get MediCan or cooldown reduction on missiles since i'm up against harassers. Once i have the proper upgrades, i'll start brawling. Pretty simple, right? Nah, 'cause everyone else decides to go in balls deep, despite my poor early game. Teammates die, i die as well and eventually we lose. Rinse and repeat for the following matches.

And the most miserable part in all of this? I was able to outplay the opposing Jimmy, had most droids cleared and, more often than not, most damage dealt so is that the silver lining in the midst of the *? I don't even know.

Moral of the story, kids: don't try spicy food if you can't handle the hotness. Either that or i should probably retire Jim Jams for good :shrug: .

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:59 am 

monkeybusiness wrote:
Moral of the story, kids: don't try spicy food if you can't handle the hotness. Either that or i should probably retire Jim Jams for good :shrug: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:16 pm 

I honestly don’t know how i’m L2 right now. This matchmaking is making me a veerryy salty person these days. I understand how the MM works and can understand how wide the search for teammates is when there arent many online, but I always assume that people are near my skill level. Its almost never the case with the teams i’m usually on. I hope all this discord spamming looking for players and what not pays off, but it doesnt seem to work out :table:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:47 pm 

My Team:
Level 44(Me)
Level 11
Level 22

Their team:
Level 47
Level 50
Level 50

Unsurprisingly, I quit immediately. What is with this kind of matchmaking.

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 pm 

Duskitty wrote:
monkeybusiness wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

I... never thought about it like that. Yes, you're absolutely right! I can't disapoint those who rely on me, those who cheer me on and want me to succeed! I choose to believe in the heart of the cards, i choose to willingly sacrifice myself to mamoru my teammates... DATTEBAYO! QUEUE THE TRAINING MONTAGE SONG! (which also acts as Jimmy's killing spree for me... although i don't get to listen to it in-game very often :jimmy: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjR7JZbdONs

*30 minutes later*

Thanks for nothing :thumb:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 am 

:ixsad:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209, 1210  Next