Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post subject: Re: Can we get a leaderboard reset?
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 pm 

I had a dream last night.

There was a season reset...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:59 pm 

no reset = people stop playing

OR

no reset = people make alts = they destroy games for newbies = people stop playing

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:31 pm 

robochase6000 wrote:
i'd guess the majority of the company is working on a new game. f2p probably isn't making them tons of money, so...

theyre probably pitying themselves wondering, "wow why we can't we be as successful as the other multiplayer games not fair!!!!" all while continuing to interpret forum suggestions as a list of things not to do

Awesomenauts Rumble Tournament: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomenautsRumble

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 pm 

honestly the games done, lack of feedback from ronimo nothing added in the game besides new terrible nauts. I have no idea how the game only lost 7 players this month but I would enjoy it while you still can because if ronimo keeps denying huge issues like this and creating more and more nauts the games gonna die very soon, unless ronimo just shuts it down themselves. Or ronimo will just kill it for me.
also ronimo I hope you will realize your game already has enough fun and unique nauts, the game itself is fun and unique, time to work on something else.

Last edited by YungGoat on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:40 pm 

+1 to this thread

Either do the leaderboard reset, or introduce a new ranking mechanism.

In any case, please do something about it, or tell us something, anything

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:28 pm 

You can even look at how slow these forums as an indication of the game's health. Last two weeks, I've barely seen one or two new topics. The most involved community members are waiting for a reason to play.

How about some word Ronimo? Do you have something to give the community to keep them interested?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 pm 

lostsmu wrote:
You can even look at how slow these forums as an indication of the game's health. Last two weeks, I've barely seen one or two new topics. The most involved community members are waiting for a reason to play.

How about some word Ronimo? Do you have something to give the community to keep them interested?

nothing besides new awesomenauts.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm 

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrangeStupidDu ... ergyCherry

they responded on stream

Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:43 pm 

Slevens wrote:
- Stop using the excuse for a reset hurting new players. This isn't true in the SLIGHTEST, having a season this long then leads to higher ranked players leaving/taking a break which makes their ratings/rank taking a standstill. Now what happens when new players manage to break into the higher ranked games due to lack of decent matchmaking rounds? They get stomped and feel about losing which will eventually make them leave. This hurts more than a week or two of mediocre matchmaking especially when it removes frozen post-f2p accounts from the leaderboards and builds leagues properly instead of league 2/3 being overflowed by way too much which then leads to * matchmaking

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:17 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
The response on Twitch can only be described as extraordinary.

For those that have not seen it, they acknowledge that a league reset would mix the new players with the old and that could result in a poor state of affairs regarding matchmaking. They are looking to address that, but hopefully before a league reset happens.

In other words, it has taken them literally months to achieve in communication what we have been screaming from the rooftops from the moment this started happening. I do not believe there is a single person on these forums that does not know what a league reset does, and yet pretty much everyone I have spoken to (both here and privately) advocates for one, and for good reason.

Some of the forum's members here put in so much work to help Ronimo and it is such a shame that all of it is simply being ignored because communication is impossible when huge swathes of humanity are capable of interacting near-instantaneously across the entire planet with minimal time, money, and effort.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next