Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Change Unlocking Killing-spree Theme-song from lvl6 to l
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:52 am 

redria7 wrote:
Killing sprees need some attention. It's actively less fun to play these nauts when you don't get the music to back them up. At the very least it needs to
Be level swapped if not outright free in the first place.

Can we buy the right to have killing spree music for all nauts? Or is it only by leveling?

You can only unlock killing spree music by leveling, most players also unlocked it when the 4.0 patch hit, which is why noone really noticed this fact. However the new nauts don't get unlocks.
Would probably get a huge backclash if you could by killingsprees, unless it would be for Awesomepoints

Check out my most recent mod/map: Gnaw Story Mode
I am the one and only Paraakie, join me in dominating this world with Cake and Candy!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:04 pm 

I'm actually surprised you don't unlock them when buying a skin, since skins don't unlock nauts anymore.

Makes me wonder, does buying e.g. ESC Rocco on early level unlock the special killing spree?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 pm 

To be fair if you haven't even reached level 6 as a naut yet, are you going to be getting that many killing sprees in the first place? I got my first Killing Spree as Theodore McPain when I reached level 7, and I'm one of the greatest players alive currently at this moment. heh...

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:07 pm 

Yeah, but in the same way, why would you be able to show your love for a character with a profile picture at level 4? Shouldn't a personal reward be earlier than something you can sort of show off?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 pm 

+Infinite have said this already at least three times.
GuyBrush wrote:
Having fun should come before showing off.
rybakowsky wrote:
If it must be unlockable at least swap it as you said. As I said in other topic I started playing Dizzy some time ago and after 12 killing sprees with no music I forgot her spree even existed. It's just dumb that they locked it behind the level since it's one of the most unique parts of this game. Swap it because music is something you have for yourself and profile pic is the way you show off to people and it should be harder than just getting to level 4.

P.S. While I'm against sprees being unlocked at level 6 I'm unexpectedly not against sprees being unlocked in the first place. :think: I think having the spree music unlock allows you to feel more masterful with a character; getting unique music as you progressively get more killing sprees.
The problem with it being unlocked at level 6 is that (depending on your win rate and if you play bots to unlock upgrades like I do) it can take around 20 matches to get your spree music, which is more than enough time for Killing Sprees to become ordinary.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am 

Meh, killing spree music should be unlocked only when you reach max level for a character!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

I agree that killing spree music is something that should unlock when you unlock the naut. Or, maybe make it unlock after you earn 1 killing spree with that naut? I just it to be unlocked easily.