Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Post subject: players input on ban
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 pm 

I understand ronimo doesnt like discussing bans on the forums but I was just wondering if others thought this was a justified permanent ban on my account with around 600 hours after only 1 warning.
So my account was permanently banned for intentionally feeding the other team after only 1 offense before which was "toxicity" I believed which basically meant I probably called someone a bad word. Also the reason I fed in that match was because I was getting trash talked even though both my teammates were already feeding so I decided how about I act like my teammates and go 0/7 just like them, the match was clearly already lost.

Post subject: Re: players input on ban
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 am 

No one gets banned after one offense. You've probably had people reporting you for a long, long time and this is just the one incident that decided it.

Learn from the experience and move on.

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:54 am 

if youre upset enough that youre just going to feed and/or afk, just leave the game.

even if others are feeding just as bad, you are robbing them of the experience of trying to not feed

Awesomenauts Rumble Tournament: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomenautsRumble

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:42 am 
Adminaut

Xelrog wrote:
No one gets banned after one offense. You've probably had people reporting you for a long, long time and this is just the one incident that decided it.

Learn from the experience and move on.

The usual system is:
Incident 1: Nothing
Incident 2: "Warning" (1 week ban)
Incident 3: Permanent ban

This is accelerated in the case of more extreme offenses, such as using cheats.

On another matter: YungGoat, I suggest not making alts in future. You're already causing a lot of disruptions. At this point I can only assume you're intentionally trying to cause issues with that username and the fact you openly state you know you shouldn't discuss such matters here, as well as your behavior on another alt of yours. In future please stick to one account, and try to respect the rules more.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.