Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: I Did not receive a Awsomenauts founder metal
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:58 am 

I had logged 683 hours of Awesomenauts before the Free to play announcement came out but when i can back to the game to play i never received a founder metal beside my name for it. My steam name is Kr13. This also happened to a number of my friends who had played similar hours as me. I'm wondering if this is a bug, or if i didn't do something right. If there is any information on this please let me know. Thank you. :GnawCry: p.s. i just made this forum account to post this thread.

Post subject: Re: I Did not receive a Awsomenauts founder metal
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:02 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Hey Kr13,

The ability to show your Founder medal will unlock with reaching profile level 6. If you have already reached profile level 6, please send your steam profile URL to support@ronimo-games.com (alongside a link to this forum topic in your e-mail) and we'll take a look!

Post subject: Re: I Did not receive a Awsomenauts founder metal
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:10 pm 

Location: In the land of someone else's imagination; occasionally also marking someone else's imagination.
Why is something on the topic of Awesomenauts in the section reserved for things off the topic of Awesomenauts?

If one person asks the question, chances are there are more thinking it. It might be useful to put this back on the main page.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...