Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4885
Location: Brazil
Link

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 am
Posts: 1837
goddammit rp, i was literally about to post this

Image

Happy as I am about FINALLY getting one after years, it's kinda bittersweet since Rae needs her visuals updated more than a new skin. I have a faint hope that maybe they actually did that, since there's only Qi'tara left to be made and the character artists/animators might have time for it.
God, I hope they did... :tear:

_________________
Stop by my art blog!
I am open for commissions!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am
Posts: 4885
Location: Brazil
Boy Skylark wrote:
goddammit rp, i was literally about to post this

get rekt

Boy Skylark wrote:
I have a faint hope that maybe they actually did that, since there's only Qi'tara left to be made and the character artists/animators might have time for it.
God, I hope they did... :tear:

Wouldn't bet on it, I don't remember which streamisho, but it was a recent one where they say they have naut prototypes ready for after Qi'Tara.

_________________
Visit and improve the Official Awesomenauts Wiki!
Make Ribbs happen, Ronimo!
Fred McPain™ wrote:
we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 am
Posts: 1837
rpvarela wrote:
Boy Skylark wrote:
I have a faint hope that maybe they actually did that, since there's only Qi'tara left to be made and the character artists/animators might have time for it.
God, I hope they did... :tear:

Wouldn't bet on it, I don't remember which streamisho, but it was a recent one where they say they have naut prototypes ready for after Qi'Tara.

But they really should though.
They put far more attention on Rae with the updated splash art and making her the "free" beginner 'Naut. She's not a mascot like Lone and Clunk, but she's more prominent than most other characters. They're shooting themselves in the foot keeping her outdated look.

_________________
Stop by my art blog!
I am open for commissions!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm
Posts: 837
id bet money that at least 90% of all players and potential customers don't notice Rae's outdated art or really even care about it.

People notice skins. Skins make money. That said, I wish they'd make fun skins. I'm a little tired of this lord of darkness stuff. This skin does look pretty cool though

_________________
if my teammates are good, i always win.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1446
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Ooh: an edgy, darkness-based skin. How exotic.

It can go in my collection of the six hundred other edgy, darkness-based skins.

Bonus points for the green glow to really emphasise how unique it is.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:27 am
Posts: 1837
I just want my bae to be pretty... and to be able to smell things... :ixsad:

And at least the skin fits a theme going between the Scoop, Skoll, and Max skins. Certainly not the most original thing ever, but it's not terrible.

_________________
Stop by my art blog!
I am open for commissions!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 am
Posts: 1252
Location: Australia
Boy Skylark wrote:
I just want my bae to be pretty... and to be able to smell things... :ixsad:

And at least the skin fits a theme going between the Scoop, Skoll, and Max skins. Certainly not the most original thing ever, but it's not terrible.


smell things?

the * does that mean?
is this a fetish i am just discovering now?

_________________
The of and to. A in is I. That it, for you, was with on. As have ... but be they.


Last edited by Alpha Z on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censor bypass.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 am
Posts: 1446
Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Raelynn has no nose.

I find smelling sans nose is quite hard.

_________________
Say no to SAM wrote:
Give this guy a duck for making such a good job with this thread

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Rae skin revealed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 am
Posts: 1252
Location: Australia
The Lord Protector wrote:
Raelynn has no nose.

I find smelling sans nose is quite hard.


I am glad this is more tame than I thought.

why are her boobs so much bigger though

_________________
The of and to. A in is I. That it, for you, was with on. As have ... but be they.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next