Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Now it's October 4th
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:15 am 

Zold wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Awesomenauts/c ... postponed/

And why they announce it on Reddit, but not on their own official forums remains a mystery to me.

Also, you can expect it today.
Quote:
Heya! We've found and fixed the cause of this problem, and will be launching the update tomorrow!

Thanks!

Yeah it's weird. They used to be more active over here, but now they hardly post here anymore. Did they abandon this forum and has reddit become the official channel for communication?

I really think they need someone like a 'Community/social media manager' to post all their announcements on all the channels, update the website,... anything related to communication/ the community. PR is important, you know.
I think it would help their image, since a lot of people are mad about their lack of communicating/transparancy.
(Yes, there is the streamisho. But I don't have time to watch that. A short written statement about all the important points talked about during the stream would be so helpful)

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 am 

reddit lol.

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:14 am 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Fishie wrote:
I really think they need someone like a 'Community/social media manager' to post all their announcements on all the channels, update the website,... anything related to communication/ the community. PR is important, you know.
I think it would help their image, since a lot of people are mad about their lack of communicating/transparancy.
(Yes, there is the streamisho. But I don't have time to watch that. A short written statement about all the important points talked about during the stream would be so helpful)

Or, you know, they could just copy and paste the comment they left on Reddit. That would take literally—to use the word quite literally—thirty seconds.

That is how little effort Ronimo are willing to put in to maintain communication.

Reddit is not the official forum, but if it is, can we have the link on the website changed to reflect that? It seems to be redirecting to here erroneously.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:32 am 

Well, they also posted it on Facebook, Twitter and perhaps more platforms I´m unaware of. They probably just forgot this forum and the Steam forums, where announcements are generally less complete (the new accouncer for example is also not announced here).

I guess this is more a 'discussion platform' and less of a 'news platform'. But yeah, I don't see why they don't just make one Sticky thread to post all the news etc in. It would breathe a bit of life in this forum rather than praying some community member maintains a Patch X.X megathread.

~ Embrace your dreams.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:32 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Zold wrote:
...But yeah, I don't see why they don't just make one Sticky thread to post all the news etc in...

That would be effort.

At any rate, was there a time attached to "it might come out today"?

It is currently 12:32 (UTC) here and I cannot see the forums— sorry, Reddit, celebrating its release.

EDIT: and there it is.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

NekiCoule wrote:
...I'm not trying to seduce you or any kind of propaganda for your great wisdom I swear I'm not...