Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Its very rare finding brazilians since 4.4
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 pm 

Im from brazil and i want to play with brazilians because of lower ping. since 4.4 is out. 90% of the matches are with americans, europeans, even a egypt guy i met. the game was not locked to region anymore(like south america)? now its world wide? i know it has few players now, but please dont do this developers, its ruining the experience.

im so frustated. :tear: since 4.4. i droped from 2200 in ranking to 3900. cause of consecutive losses thanks to enemies teleporting cause they are all americans and im the only brazilian in match. 10ms or less, so they have advantage on me. and continent to continent match in a competitive game is a disaster.
sometimes i have luck to play with brazilians but its at best only 3 players in a match. i feel thats its been harder to find matches too. its very common to take two cycles of 7 minutes to find a match. i saw several players complaining about it in the chat.

it would be cool if we players, have acess to see how many players are playing in each country too, just to confirm if there is really few players of my country playing. i always play with the same people over and over again(when i have luck to play with people from brazil). :yoolip:

another thing that would be cool, is to see how many brazilians are in each league. im in league 3 now, and i have no idea how many players of brazil, are in my league.

league 3 players play only with league 3 players right? or they play with league 4 or league 2 players sometimes?

Post subject: Re: Its very rare finding brazilians since 4.4
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:41 pm 

Dozenutt wrote:
league 3 players play only with league 3 players right? or they play with league 4 or league 2 players sometimes?

The league doesn't matter - the game takes your Rating in consideration ,and try to match you with people of similar ping, while also trying to balance out the Rating of the teams.

The League is just there as an indicator for you of "how good" your Rating currently is

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:42 pm 

Do you know of the LBA? Liga Brasileira de Awesomenauts?

Give it a try if you don't. You can find some players there

Link here.

we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 pm 

Can speak from experience and say that you're not the only Brazilian playing this game, so I wonder why the other Brazilians are getting matched into matches in Canada and not matches with other Brazilians.
Maybe because Galactron is broken? :P

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.