Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nouveau Tournoi Francophone - French tourney! November 4
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm
Posts: 1697
Location: Côte D'azur
Fishie wrote:
Je tu il nous vous pantalon fanfreluche est une poupée


Comment?

_________________
Steam :raehands:

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive


CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag


_olaffff wrote:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nouveau Tournoi Francophone - French tourney! November 4
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 pm
Posts: 183
Doppelganger wrote:
Fishie wrote:
Je tu il nous vous pantalon fanfreluche est une poupée


Comment?


Quoi?

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nouveau Tournoi Francophone - French tourney! November 4
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 474
Doppelganger wrote:
IsoKoala wrote:
J'adore la parapluie de ma tante. Elle s'appelle madam Pouffe Pouffe!
Fluent enough? :raehands:


you made a mistake bigger than a mountain that I'd be willing to listen your spoken french :)


Let me guess, I mistook the gender of umbrella? Should have been LE parapluie?!? :chucho:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nouveau Tournoi Francophone - French tourney! November 4
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 pm
Posts: 826
Location: Grenoble, France
IsoKoala wrote:
Doppelganger wrote:
IsoKoala wrote:
J'adore la parapluie de ma tante. Elle s'appelle madam Pouffe Pouffe!
Fluent enough? :raehands:


you made a mistake bigger than a mountain that I'd be willing to listen your spoken french :)


Let me guess, I mistook the gender of umbrella? Should have been LE parapluie?!? :chucho:

Yes. It's a male umbrella.

_________________
Admin of the Rollcage steam group
GRIP - Intense futuristic combat racer


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2