Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Modding tip of the day
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Added a new modding tip! I find it much easier to first make the cable and then the obstacles along it, so I turned that into a hint.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:05 pm 

I can't seem to replace the Sound Track. I changed my songs to .ogg and place them in the Program(68)thingy/Proun/Soundtrack. I looked in the data file but found nothing.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm 

I can't seem to replace the music. I did everything although my Soundtrack folder was in the default Proun folder instead of in the Data folder. I placed my songs in and tried to make them the only ones there. But when I played the game nothing happens. I converted them already to .ogg files

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

What did you try exactly? Have you tried simply overwriting the standard soundtrack with your own files? What happens when you do that?

(Sorry I didn't reply any earlier. Our forum has some new anti-spam stuff and I missed your posts because of that...)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm 

I converted the songs to .ogg files and pasted then into the music folder of the default proun folder. My music folder was not in the data. I downloaded this game free (Although I plan on getting that last track) and the Music File was moved to the default Proun Folder. Ok after I place the files I play but I can't get the songs to work. When I remove the original sounds the game goes mute. I can't seem to fix this. Sorry for my late reply. Haven't played Proun in over a week.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Hmm, no idea what is going on here, sorry. Does sound like you are doing something wrong with the filenames or location where you put the music, but I don't know what it is. :(