Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: [USER TRACK] Shape Factory
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm 

PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEED BACK i.e. What I can do better, what you like, just saying I like this track. But please leave some feed back is possible :D

So this is my second track that I have made my first one didn't work out to well and I never really wanted to post it so I made this one and I hope you guys like it I am a noob at 3ds max so you know the reason that it sucks if it does.

Anyways here is the link to download it: http://www.mediafire.com/?cc61mymf8uphacu
Downloads so far from you peoples:622 at 10/5/11 2:30PM MDT(Thank you for 600 downloads)

If you do not know how ot install this already here are the steps:
1.Extract the file
2.Go to Proun/Tracks
3.Put the track file(Shape Factory) into it
4.Enjoy the game
You will need 7zip to unzip it or some other program to do the same thing

My name that I use for high scores in Epic so I know at least a few people have beten me on my own track :cry: (I'm not that good anyway:D)

Last edited by Bigguy11757 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [USER TRACK] Shape Factory
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Cool track! I especially like the opening shot with the all the overlapping circles. :)

A nice improvement would be to make the time and such more readable. Since your background is black, you could make the interface more readable by giving it a lighter colour. You can do so by opening the file "Settings.txt" in your track's folder add adding a line like this:

interfaceColour = 0.6 0.5 0.5

The numbers are the colour of the interface (red-green-blue), with 1 being the highest possible value.

I'll put this one on Twitter and Facebook, hopefully some more people will find it then! 8-)

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 pm 

Thank you joost for the advice :D
I will add that in then re-post the link

P.S. thank you for putting on your twitter and such

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 am 

cool, it's a good track to train speed of light :)

p.s. can i avoid the spinning ring by turning or it's just practising timing?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 pm 

Activision wrote:
cool, it's a good track to train speed of light :)

p.s. can i avoid the spinning ring by turning or it's just practising timing?

Well you can sort of avoid it by spinning since spinning around the wire slows you down but you will have to practice timing in whatever way you want. I usually hit the ring no matter what, when I go on speeds over the normal speed. Truthfully the ring is there just to test my timing in the animation of the track and it worked out pretty well. :P <----- Random face I wanted to try out