Skip all this if you want
. First, I like to give a short introduction. I Play or have played most of the MOBA's on the market today. Either as a alpha/beta tester Rise of immortals/Realm of the titans or just download them. I really enjoy them and for some of them I try to think of concepts for heros/champions/etc for that game. No, i am not one of those guys that want my suggestion in the game (though it would be nice
), but instead I like to explore and create new gameplay options and playing styles for my suggestions.
My main objectives when creating a suggestion is a few things...
1. To create a joyful and new experience aka create gameplay
2. Make sure it creates positive game play
3. Make sure it has medium to high choices in terms of customization options.
The games I have done this so far is for league of legends (13-20) and a few for bloodline champions. I am hoping to do a few for awesomenauts.
Now on to the good stuff. Ill go in a bit more detail for some of the more complex abilities.GluthorAppearance
- A humanoid turtle with a technologic look, with two beam guns on his shell and shades on his eyes.Health
- Below averageDifficulty
- HardGeneral feedback
- Gluthor, being a mighty turtle, moves a bit slower then most awesomenauts. I some how made a awesomenaut that has most abilites get strong/different effect based on how long you hold down the ability, without even trying to do that in the first place. lolSpeedy Turtle-Mobility “A”
- Gluthor goes in his shell and gains increase mobility for a few seconds. Based on the direction you are pointing the analog stick, it will do different effects.
Analog Stick: Left or right- Gluthor goes in his shell and moves X range. If he does not hit a target, the cooldown is reduced by 2. If he does hit a target he will deal light-medium damage based on the distance traveled, and will reactivate the spell, moving him either left or right based on what direction the analog stick is on impact.
Has a 6 cooldown.
Analog Stick: UP- Goes in his shell a performs a double jump, that moves him slightly to the left or right based on what direction he is facing.
Regular jump cooldown.
Note: Speedy Turtle is what Gluthor uses to make up for his slow speed. But it comes with a cost. You are not able to jump if you use it to move around left or right for a few secs. It can allow him to get to allies very quickly if there is a target between him and the allies. Also when you hit a target with this, when it reactivates, you go through (meaning no damage) all target until you reach the ability's range. Enemies can still hit you while you travel in the shell.
Also i really don't know how the range of spells work, so ill leave it at X for now,Hextro Beam-Basic Attack “X“
- Fires 3 small beams that knock back the first target they hit slightly, dealing light damage each. You can charge the attack up for 3 sec and it does a single beam, that does heavy damage and stuns the target briefly 1-1.5 second.
If you do the charge attack, you have a 3 seconds overheat period, preventing you from using this ability.
Note: you can hold down the X as long as you want, but it only takes three secs to reach max damage/single beam. If you cast another spell while you are charging this and it was been 3 or more seconds, it is released before the next spell cast. If it has not been three seconds, it does nothing.Shell Stance-“Y”
- Gluthor goes in his shell for as long as you hold down Y or after 5 seconds. Reducing his movement speed by 30 percent, and gradually going up by 10 percent per second. You can not activate any spells during this duration and you take 50% percent reduce damage for all sources.
Has a 6 seconds cooldown. Does not go on cooldown until you release the button or the spell expires. Extra Shells “B”
- Gluthor takes out another shell and charges up the attack. The shell deals medium damage, knocks up all target hit, and returns to you. The range increases based on how long you hold the button “B” for. You can hold B to increase the range up to 4 seconds.
Has a 6 second cooldown.
Note: First, the shell on return does not damage (though I may do that as a upgrade). If you use it from a angle that it has no terrain to get to you, it will disappear. It can climb terrain on the return, but not on the first throw.possible upgrades for spells
1. Increase overall damage and speed.
2. Shoots 5 Beam instead of 3 and also making the single Beam do a slight knock back after the stun.
3. Reduces the charge time for the single beam by half.
4. Reduce the damage and knock back you do on all the beams by 25%, but make them go though targets dealing 10% reduce damage per target they go through.
5. Instead if a knock back, your beams slightly pull them forward.
6. Makes it so, if one beam hit’s a target, the rest of the beams lock on to them following the marked target.Shell Stance
1. Increase the reduction of damage by 10%.
2. Decrease over all speed reduction by 15%.
3. Reduces the cool down by 2 seconds.
4. By holding down Shell Stance for its full duration, you will enable a pull, that pushes all nearby enemies towards you.
5. Return 50% of the damage you took to its original source.
6. Heal for 10% of the total damage you took when you end Shell Stance.Extra Shells
1. Increase range and the duration that you can hold down B to increase the range is increase by 2 secs.
2. You can throw two shells instead of one. If a target get hit by both shells, they take 50% reduce damage from the second.
3. Increase speed and damage of the projectiles.
4. If you press Extra shells “B” again right when it launches, you will enable the shell to not return to you and instead move the distance it would have travel to return to you, moving forward instead.
5. On launching: If you use Analog left or right on Speedy Turtle and the Extra shells projectile in in front of you, you go on top of the shell while it travels..
6. On launching: Gluthor adds to mini beams guns of his shell, making them shoot beams at random directions while traveling.
I know the number may be off. I have not tried the game yet, but tell me what you think of the playing style. If any thing you feel need to be changed or something you just don't like tell me. I don't bite...much