1. Xbox 360 or Playstation 3?
2. What happens exactly?
On one evening/night I lost connection to host on EVERY game I tried to play. It ranged from the load out screen to the time I finished shopping. I was not able to even meet an enemy. I tried it about 20 times: always the same. I then played some offline matches and tried later: same thing. I played lots of matches during the day, which all went fine (bless sundays
). It all started at maybe 10pm (GMT +1).
Yesterday the same thing started again, but I only tried 2-3 games (played enough that day anyway). It was the same time again, I think.
3. How often does this happen?
4. Is this with anyone, or with a particular other player?
Anyone, though I was thrown into the same game quite often.
5. Does your Party screen show a message that you have a limited connection type?
6. Are you playing over wireless internet?
Wireless, but that never was a problem.
7. What range of pings does your in-game stats screen mention? This is the screen that opens when you press SELECT/BACK during a match. Do you see this increasing just before a disconnect?
Don't know. Will try to look into it if it happens again.
8. Does rebooting your console and router help?
Nope. Tried both, didn't change anything.
9. Is someone else downloading on the same internet connection at the same time?
Not in the afore mentioned cases. Though I am not able to play any games, while my girlfriend is streaming videos. I don't remember this beeing a problem with other games. Tried to play via LAN when she watched movies wich didn't change anything.
My guess is that it has something to do with the time. I will keep an eye open if this is the case.
Update: It doesn't seem to be time related. Infact it never happend again. I'm at roughly 25 h of playtime and except for these two incidents no major networking issues appeared. Good work on the netcode.