Last weekend we ran a Closed Beta test of the Awesomenauts 3.3: Rise of Galactron update. Only a handful of players were invited, and they tested out all the new features that will be made available in the next update. This test helped us prepare for the Open Beta that will start on July 20th, and we’re already working on addressing some of the issues that came up.
To help you prepare for the Beta, and give you a little insight in all the cool new features you can expect in Awesomenauts 3.3, we’ll be posting some updates in the coming week. You can look forward to reading updates on the following topics:
– The Rejoin feature, and the removal of the Late-Join feature
– Persistent Party system
– Improved Matchmaking systems
– Custom Game Lobby improvements
– Punishment for leavers and the ‘Safe to leave’ feature
– Improved character select screen
We’ll start with the first topic soon, so stay tuned! To get you hyped up a little, here’s a shot of the new main menu in Awesomenauts 3.3!