We just released the first hotfix to Awesomenauts 4.0, including fixes for several gameplay issues and plenty of other improvements. For more info on all the new features included in the 4.0 launch that released earlier this week, please check out the announcement we made on that.
- Fixed that turret health had been decreased by 20%. Turrets now have their correct health values back.
- Fixed that you couldn’t chat during the victory/defeat screen.
- Fixed that sometimes the Creeper Clunk Skin was incorrectly locked.
- Reworked Slowwolf Announcer to hopefully fix that he sometimes didn’t unlock. If you had this problem then please let us know if it is fixed now.
- Fixed that queue times for co-op vs bots were way too long. It’s now the intended 2 minutes. Note that co-op vs bots might have few players until we actually go free to play on May 24th.
- Fixed that co-op vs bots matches used only one map (Ribbit IV).
- Visually improved the droppod backgrounds for players with a Low background quality setting.
- Fixed team colour and the neutral colour for the custom game bomb when using the ‘explode on death’ setting.
- Improved visual clarity of the profile level 50 medal.
- In the player status dock, the health of the blue team is now blue when colourblind mode is on.
- When the game has trouble receiving end of game progress information, the game now waits for a maximum of 2 minutes after the game to retrieve that info and show you your rewards.
- The XP needed to level your account from level 0 to 1 has been decreased from 480 to 315.
- The XP needed to level your account from level 1 to 2 has been increased from 495 to 550.
- The XP needed to level a character from level 0 to 1 has been decreased from 400 to 315.
- Fixed that featured matches didn’t show in the Watch menu.
- Fixed some cases where global chat sometimes randomly disappeared (seems like it still happens sometimes, let us know if this happens to you and in what situation).
- Recruitment code now correctly displays on Linux.
- Fixed an issue where pressing back on controller in character select while matchmaking would cause the leave game popup to not be controllable for 5s.
- Safe to leave message moved up so it isn’t blocked anymore by the exit menu button in the ingame menu.
- When a naut is already unlocked it will not show the discount label anymore.
- When you have selected a character that has less than a minute of total play time, the profile stats screen now shows “0” instead of displaying incorrect values for the “per minute” stat in each stat category.
- Fixed that in some occasions the progression bar in the armory kept counting up and resetting.
- Fixed that the tutorial character GG7 kept talking during popups that should silence him.
- Fixed a typo in the prestige medal descriptions.
- Teamcolour is now being displayed properly on Chucho’s sticky bomb.
- The tiny sticky bomb, from the Trick-Up-Your-Sleeve upgrade, should now play it’s entire animation instead of resetting after starting.
- Fixed that fertilizing Weedlings would play the heal sound rapidly.
Jimmy and the LUX5000
- Fixed that the Nano Repair Bots lifesteal would proc multiple times for multiple hit targets.
- Activating Black Hole Sun will now always use the skin’s appropriate voice.