Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
Attention!
The fixtures have been made, although two teams may or may not be taking part.
There are 2-3 spaces left, including the pending teams spaces. Team captain meetings will be called, to check if everyone agrees with the rules, if so, the games will begin.

Teams will be unable to drop out or join once we have a full confirmed roster of 9 teams. The fixtures will be posted, along with everyone partaking's gamer tag. I suggest friending, or at least messaging everyone, to stay in contact, Teams will have to dictate when their mach will take place, within the allotted week. If everyone could message me their gamer tag unless i don't know it already, that would be nice.

In the roster, look out for your team NUMBER, not name, the number is posted below in the "Players" Area, and in the separate thread.

Intro
A proposition for an official Awesomenauts tournament on console!
Here’s how It’ll work: There’ll be a number of teams of three, each will all play each other in a league table, similar to the FA Cup. Certain build and actions will be forbidden/necessary, but it will be the same for all teams, and therefore fair. Team captains will be given time to discuss this to reach compromise. This may have to be limited to 6 teams of 3 – 4 (you get a sub!) Your sub must be unique to your team.

The matches will be played whenever the teams can meet, but they will be played in the order posted of another thread*. The results will be posted on that thread in picture form, or by a trusted person (whom the captains will discus). The posts should contain the victor of the match, the K/D of any persons participating and the characters each person plays as. Any other post on the thread will be discouraged, and hopefully outright avoided.

The soft limit for team entries is early June. Although if we get the 6-7 teams by then, the games will begin. Keep a lookout for the thread named "AGL - Fixtures and Results".


Rules:
@ = Not allowed
@ = Mandatory

General
Don’t talk about APL
Don’t talk about APL
Teams or players found breaking the following rules will forfeit the game
Tactics
Barrier jumping (Passing through barriers of opposing team colour)
Turret blocking (Standing in a spot that makes a turret think it can hit you when it cannot)
All outraging interactions with Yuri and the top turret on Sonora (Including mines)
Hitting the enemy base through the platform above it.
Builds
Shotgun (Thornfish)
Both Bull slowing upgrades
Contact detonator
Pod pack deluxe
Pod pack 3/3
78 damage mines (70damage cap)
Communication
Rage mail
Hurtful, vulgar or spiteful language
Teamspeak during matches
Joining/leaving
Host readys-up last
Leave once a screenshot of the results has been taken
Re-joining or leaving once match is underway

[3]
Chalangers
Warning: Cheesy team names are given to those who have none
@ = Team Leader

Magikarp -1
MlgoFrodo / M_logo
Mr Killspree
Memorme31

Metatron -2
DeathRage81
SicilianCraft

Juggs' Team -3
Juggernaut
Suave Recluse
Deadly

Hextic HD -4
x570x Hectic
Not sure on the names but he does have a team mates

Team Netherlands -5
Xtreme Lance
Young Predator

BigDeath -6
yz Death zy
Not sure on his name but he does have a team mate

'Nauts De Awesome
Psychozz
IwishthiswasICQ (Kev)
ANdY L SPQR
The stampede (probably wont be taking part)
xRhyno11x L

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Last edited by M_logo on Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 am, edited 19 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: Stage Left
M_logo wrote:
Players I thought would be interested:
Extreme Lance (who is this?)
Jorachi (good luck getting him on xbl)
Rhyno (plays SF after raging)
JohnnyGoesPro (there are no rules)


P.S: Thanks for nominating me, I feel so special. :monkey:

_________________
Hey.
I like to put out of context quotes here:

thesilverskull190 wrote:
his totem is rather large...


catgame21234 wrote:
That's amazing how powerful something that small is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm
Posts: 2644
Location: Stage Left
If Johnny plays then he'll play with SplitJohnny and Power Dash probably.

_________________
Hey.
I like to put out of context quotes here:

thesilverskull190 wrote:
his totem is rather large...


catgame21234 wrote:
That's amazing how powerful something that small is.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 113
Memorme31 wrote:
If Johnny plays then he'll play with SplitJohnny and Power Dash probably.


How'd you know!

And i probs wont enter I tend to only come on here when im in the mood to play.
How ever if im on and you wish to play with/against me just send a message

Also turret blocking does that also include out ranging the turret?

_________________
Mains:
Solo; Froggy G
Team; Random
Lol I kill you; Clunk.

Power dash + Me = team from hell.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 57
Interested. Team name: Metatron

_________________
Main: Coco
Sub-Main: Derpl, Voltar
Playable: Lonestar, Yuri, Leon

Like my posts? Join my clan.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 57
Oh and unless I'm missing something, this isn't an invitational - express interest in this thread to participate!

WOOOOOOOOOO GET HYPED

_________________
Main: Coco
Sub-Main: Derpl, Voltar
Playable: Lonestar, Yuri, Leon

Like my posts? Join my clan.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
What about squirtle?
And thats three teams! Magikarp, Metaron and (probably) 'Nauts De Awesome

Edit: Deathrage, insteas of making two short posts, can you just edit the second into the first?
It reduces the white space, and cuts down on sig reading.

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
JohnnyGoesPro wrote:
Also turret blocking does that also include out ranging the turret?

No, its when (say a Yuri) hovers close to the turret and the turret tries to hit him.
It's dis-allowed because it's alternate to giving the Yuri infinite health.

Out ranging is perfectly fine, there are only three characters that can do it, and only one of them has decent DPS. It might be dis-allowed for Yuri's Laser on top turret Sonora, and is certainly banned with his mines on front turret Sonora.

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 am
Posts: 113
M_logo wrote:
JohnnyGoesPro wrote:
Also turret blocking does that also include out ranging the turret?

No, its when (say a Yuri) hovers close to the turret and the turret tries to hit him.
It's dis-allowed because it's alternate to giving the Yuri infinite health.

Out ranging is perfectly fine, there are only three characters that can do it, and only one of them has decent DPS. It might be dis-allowed for Yuri's Laser on top turret Sonora, and is certainly banned with his mines on front turret Sonora.


Yup was just making sure, where out-ranging stood on this.

_________________
Mains:
Solo; Froggy G
Team; Random
Lol I kill you; Clunk.

Power dash + Me = team from hell.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AGL – Awesomenauts Good League
 Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
JohnnyGoesPro wrote:
M_logo wrote:
JohnnyGoesPro wrote:
Also turret blocking does that also include out ranging the turret?

No, its when (say a Yuri) hovers close to the turret and the turret tries to hit him.
It's dis-allowed because it's alternate to giving the Yuri infinite health.

Out ranging is perfectly fine, there are only three characters that can do it, and only one of them has decent DPS. It might be dis-allowed for Yuri's Laser on top turret Sonora, and is certainly banned with his mines on front turret Sonora.


Yup was just making sure, where out-ranging stood on this.

Updated the main post for you.

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

cron