Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Voice Pack released!
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:07 pm 

Here's the rip. Voltar has 108 lines while gnaw has 73. Clear favoritism on the part of ronimo.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/koz6s ... ouncer.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1d5d ... ouncer.zip

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 pm 

Nodja wrote:
Here's the rip. Voltar has 108 lines while gnaw has 73. Clear favoritism on the part of ronimo.

Got almost all of them man, only missing a few for voltar (google translate and deduction helped me with some of those missing german words :lol: )

I still have to completely identify the following Voltar lines:

10, 30, 81, 91 and 95

we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 am 

rpvarela wrote:
Nodja wrote:

Got almost all of them man, only missing a few for voltar (google translate and deduction helped me with some of those missing german words :lol: )

I still have to completely identify the following Voltar lines:

10, 30, 81, 91 and 95

10 - "Schade, schade, allest ist vorbei." (Pity, pity, it's all over. - IIRC used by Germans when their team loses (Schade, Deutschland, allest ist overbei.)
30 - ditto
81 - "Super, you have killed an enemy." ()
91 - "Einwach super." (Just great/super.)
95 - "You have killed an enemy, einwach super. (diito)

You are welcome. :ayla:

hahahahaha
you're serious aren't you
god dammit

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am 

DarkDXZ wrote:
10 - "Schade, schade, allest ist vorbei." (Pity, pity, it's all over. - IIRC used by Germans when their team loses (Schade, Deutschland, allest ist overbei.)
30 - ditto
81 - "Super, you have killed an enemy." ()
91 - "Einwach super." (Just great/super.)
95 - "You have killed an enemy, einwach super. (diito)

You are welcome. :ayla:

Thanks man, mostly correct. It seems though that it is "alles" instead of "allest" and "einfach" instead of "einwach" (at least according to my german friend and google :P) but that was a great help. I'll add the sound files to the wiki when I can.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 am 

I know these voices aren't final. But someone might want them for archival purposes.
Ted McPain 1.26 beta 2 voices

And sorry for the delay, have been away and just got home yesterday.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 pm 

Just a status update on McPains sound files. Short TL;DR at the end.

I have changed the method of getting the files from the game, I used to scan for every wav file loaded in memory and just rip the contents, I would then MD5 the contents to get a unique ID per file and check if that MD5 existed in one of my previous scans, this would allow me check if any new file was added to the game. This worked good because before all the sound files were loaded into memory at startup. The only bad thing is that I could not figure out the file names for each sound files easily (it was possible but a pain in the butt to do for every file).

Since they now added a load on demand feature, I have to force load the files and then rip them from memory and redo the process over and over for each skin/announcer or whatever sounds I'm looking for. This prompted me to look for a new way to get the file contents.

I spent many hours learning assembly (it's surprisingly easy to learn the language, but hard to figure out what the code is doing on a higher level) with the intent of figuring out how awesomenauts loads files. If I succeed in this, I would be able to read any files arbitrarily.

I have not succeeded in doing this yet, but I have managed to pinpoint where files are being loaded, and intercept the unencrypted contents right after they are decrypted. This doesn't help me much in getting file contents for files that are not being loaded, but I can now figure out the file names for the sound files, so we can have something like v-tp-kill1.wav instead of some hex numbers.

Which leads me to today's patch, they changed the sound files from the 2.0 beta, which files exactly I don't know since I can't load them in the game because I haven't received my starstorm key yet. I'm assuming they just removed/changed some weird sound files that were in the beta, or maybe they just moved some stuff around, any minimal changes causes the encrypted files to be totally different, so I know something is changed, but I don't know what exactly.

I will work later tonight on force loading the files, I'm at work right now and all I can do on short notice is remote to my computer at home and check if the files have changed.

TL;DR: I can get file names now, but not for the new patch because I haven't received my starstorm key yet. I only have the sound files from the beta.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:00 am 

Here are the files for ted mcpain for the 2.0 release

Ted Mcpain
Titanium Ted
Party Boy McPain

Please tell me if there are any lines missing, they might be in another file.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 am 

Nodja wrote:
Please tell me if there are any lines missing, they might be in another file.

Thank you as usual, Nodja! Will update these as soon as I can (not today, though... I've just spent quite some time bringing the wiki up to date with 2.0. Will do it ASAP, though! :thumb: )

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:15 am 

I've created a mediafire folder and put all the voices there, old and new separated by character/skin, includes sound effects for your machinma needs. The folder is synced to a folder on my computer which I will update as new stuff comes out.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9rtwbk ... s%20Voices

I'll still post here when I upload new files.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:11 pm 

SUSI Announcer (it's glorious)

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next