Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post subject: Re: AwesomenautsFanArtGalleryReOpening![HelpUsFindLostArt!]
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:32 pm 

catgame21234 wrote:
Auronzolo wrote:
Here's a Fan-Art about Nibbs / Ayla made from my girlfriend, hope you like it!

What a nice pic :scoop:
Does she have a Deviantart account or anyhting of the sort, or this is just a scan?

Yes she does but this is the only pic she made for Awesomenauts; on Dev there are some others drawing about games and various stuff :)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:09 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

This one doesn't seem to be in the gallery yet (or it isn't properly tagged, not sure);

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =399298420

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 pm 

I just cant rip them off of the steam joost i gotta ask for a sorce link. :derp:
Thank you though. :scoop:

Reifiui wrote:
Catti is the forumer that we need, but don't deserve

I'm open to art Commissions!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:37 pm 
Adminaut

catgame21234 wrote:
I just cant rip them off of the steam joost i gotta ask for a sorce link. :derp:
Thank you though. :scoop:

Is this because of a permission thing or just because you can't find the image URL? :huh: (Because if the latter it's not too difficult to get).

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

I don't have anything else. Is the policy of the gallery that only art that is on Tumble can be in the gallery, or do you add stuff to Tumblr yourself as well?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:42 pm 

Joost wrote:
I don't have anything else. Is the policy of the gallery that only art that is on Tumble can be in the gallery, or do you add stuff to Tumblr yourself as well?

We want to add as much artwork as we can to the Tumblr Blog, however sorcing is a big issue with us.
If a post is made on tumblr we can just reblog it and bam the source is already biult in.

If an image from any source is submitted to us threw tumblr using a email we can save the email as a proper source to get in contact with them again if need be, or have a source be linked to us threw that means.

Ripping images strate from Steam runs into a great grey area. We don't have a proper source for the image. We don't know if the artist who posted it has a blog that we can support threw simply sourcing. Heck we don't even know if the person who posted the image on steam actually did make the image. I even ran into one of my own works posted up on the steam once. :think:

Point is, yes we want to have images form anywhere, but we need sourcing. That's why tumblr reblogs are much easyer, submissions are easy to handel as well. But to repost images from other image sharing sights we need to ask the artist first for a source.

Reifiui wrote:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 am 

I don't know who he/she is, but for the love of god, put this Dollicon person into the game. :leoneyes:

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:23 pm 

HEY OH UPDATE GUYS!

There's an awesome giveaway going on on our tumblr blog! Take your chances and win a game copy, startstorm expansion key and costume party 1 key! For more details, head over to the awesomenauts fan art gallery in the link down below.
If this gets enough, we'll try to do more on a later date with bigger prizes. :scoop:
http://awesomenautsfanart.tumblr.com/post/130703984654/awesomenauts-giveaway

Reifiui wrote:

Post subject: Re: AwesomenautsGallery Tags Update!
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:58 pm 

Update! Oct 16 2015

#DAN2015

#Design–ANaut2015 is a Tag that will be up for the corse of the upcoming art wave that is going to come here with the winning mechanics being picked on Monday. So hey if you have your designs ready you can submit it to us for even more peopleto see :)
    Remember you do not need have a tumblr account to submit to the blog. And if you already posted the image to the forums, just paste the URL in the Caption so that it's at-least some sort of citation.

Media

Media will be used for both Video and Music posts. Feel free to submit your youtube links or any videos you may have made. Small edited clips of things like you getting a triple kill with clunk are also acceptable because that'S ART IN MOTION BABY :fist: :tear: .

Looking forward to more art in the future! And good luck to everyone in the upcoming contest! :scoop:

~Click here if you have anything to submit right now!~

Reifiui wrote:

Post subject: Re: AwesomenautsGallery Tags Update! [oct-16-2015]
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 pm 

HEY GUYS JUST A REMINDER

The Official Fanart Gallery would LOVE to have any drawn ideas on hte blog, so pleas feel free to submit them here! You only need your email! :ayla: .

Sorry for spamming. Its agenst our pollocy jsut to rip off images from the internet. They gotta be submitted.

Reifiui wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next