Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Sm1l-e (Backstory out)
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
Heyo, I made my third fannaut (oh wow, I wonder why I gave up the trolling chance). Anyway enjoy the quality. I will update him and his pictures also with some ingame pictures. I actually named this project S.M.I.L.E. because I intented to make him playable. Ppl who have downloaded the client can then play and see Sm1l-e in game (only beta version, I don't want to ruin online mode.)
Image

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Last edited by RiceMaster on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm
Posts: 583
I wish I had your talent. He looks awesome.

_________________
"Pants or guns? Guns!" - my line made it! :tear:
Elvira the Misfortune Teller:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21724
Lydia Barrage:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23472


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 am
Posts: 477
Quote:
Skill 1: Shoots a rocket hand grabbing a naut and moving him to certain direction.


Quote:
Skill 2: Links enemy


Down from the seas into space~

Just kidding though, really neat design. Did you reuse any assets of other characters or did you draw it completely from scratch?

_________________
[ My Steam ]
¯\__()__/¯


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
Completely from skratch like everything else I do. And yeah Im aware of those grammar mistakes, I did say I will deal with them tommorrow.

To explain rocket hand, is to imagine bull, now imagine that bull grabbing you, now imagine that the bull can only move 1 naut. The bull can be shoot to any angle. There, now you have rocket hand.

What this link is, is basically just a debuff. The Basic idea is that you get somesort of link image on your head while activated and when it breaks, the skill ends dealing with lots of dmg depending on Sm1l-e health.

The combo is to deal dmg to enemy with AA, link him and shoot him away from you with rocket hand to avoid taking dmg from him with because thats what decides the link's damage.

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Last edited by RiceMaster on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm
Posts: 293
Looks really cool! :drool:
How exactly did you manage to create it in-game?
Did you get your hands on the RonimoTech somehow, did you hack the game files or are you a Game Tester?
Cause I really wanna try and create a character myself sometime in the future. :leoneyes:

_________________
My new and improved Art Blog!
Plays: :rae: :rocco: :lolstar: :ksenia:
Hello, peeps!~
You can call me Andy, Haan, or Andrew!
I like cartoons, TV shows and video games!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
Haan' Dee wrote:
Looks really cool! :drool:
How exactly did you manage to create it in-game?
Did you get your hands on the RonimoTech somehow, did you hack the game files or are you a Game Tester?
Cause I really wanna try and create a character myself sometime in the future. :leoneyes:


H4x!

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 pm
Posts: 11
Location: North Carolina, Nigeria
This is pretty decent.
How long did it take you to paint the character render?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm
Posts: 293
Image

Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to wait until Ronimo makes them available for everyone, if that's ever gonna happen. :shrug:

_________________
My new and improved Art Blog!
Plays: :rae: :rocco: :lolstar: :ksenia:
Hello, peeps!~
You can call me Andy, Haan, or Andrew!
I like cartoons, TV shows and video games!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Posts: 4295
Location: Finland "The Polar Bear Kindom"
aghastlygrimace wrote:
This is pretty decent.
How long did it take you to paint the character render?


5h

_________________
Sm1l-e
SMILEYS
Frizzly
Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sm1l-e
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 am
Posts: 477
RiceMaster wrote:
Completely from skratch like everything else I do. And yeah Im aware of those grammar mistakes, I did say I will deal with them tommorrow.

To explain rocket hand, is to imagine bull, now imagine that bull grabbing you, now imagine that the bull can only move 1 naut. The bull can be shoot to any angle. There, now you have rocket hand.

What this link is, is basically just a debuff. The Basic idea is that you get somesort of link image on your head while activated and when it breaks, the skill ends dealing with lots of dmg depending on Sm1l-s health.

The combo is to deal dmg to enemy, with AA, link him, and shoot him away from you with rocket hand with as much hp as you can, and BOOM, rekt!


Wasn't really joking about the grammar, just how much the skills sounded like Swiggins. Sounds completely different now that you described the skills more in depth though.

_________________
[ My Steam ]
¯\__()__/¯


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next