Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Skin ideas dump
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:07 pm 

EDIT: I was too lazy to draw for the contest, but I'll keep these ideas up anyway.

You can tell I made a lot of these skin ideas with Halloween in mind. I was supposed to draw them around that time...but I was reluctant.

Skin ideas that totally should be premium:

Groovy G: Activates a special dance inside disco Voltars healbot. Makes references to old disco and dance tunes. Groovin!

Here's a somewhat old image Pockets made out of request. My rendition will be coming soon (yes from scratch), in full colour.

Count Clunkula:
INITIATING BLOODSUCKING PROTOCOLS. Clunk with a dracula suit and hairstyle.

Grim Reaper Leon:
I know Leon has 2 premium skins already, but it just makes a lot of sense. With a creepy whispering voice filter and perhaps some custom lines.

Devil Swiggins:
This makes too much sense. His anchor becomes a pitchfork. He would likely have a voice filter but it would actually be comprehensible unlike Abyssal Swiggins.

Could be premium:

My rendition of Gnagon:
I imagine him to spit fire which made me think he could have his own lines? I actually have some sketches already, though I'm not completely happy with it. I'll post them sometime but there will be another version/more tries.

Groovy Raelynn:
With a disco timerift and possibly custom lines? Sort of because she doesn't have a premium skin yet. I thought about that she could wearing her flashy glasses too.

Gnawmbie (zombie Gnaw):
Complete with a battered look and some worn attire. If he is premium, his voice becomes malevolent and almost incomprehensible.

Southern dragon Genji (Gengon):
I'd have to be careful for the entire costume not to obscure him. It would fit his body type and he could be referencing asian culture and dragons.

Samurai Leon:
I know someone else already made one, though it was a coincidence and I wasn't very satsified with it. Possibly custom lines because it's based off another culture.

Chef Swiggins:
Because irony. If he has a custom voice, instead of referencing tea he talks about soup. And bad cooking.

Wizard Voltar:
Talks about wizardry instead of psychotechnic powers. I can't exactly imagine what his drones would look like though.

Bomber pilot Yuri:
Possibly premium because he doesn't have any yet.

Steampunk Yuri:
Someone may have drew this already, same reason above for being possibly premium. His jetpack has different particles and makes steam exhaust sounds.

Wicked Coco (my rendition):
Mostly less skimpy. I had the idea in mind for a Witch Coco before the competition, so it was a coincidence.

Normal skins:

Rambo-like Ted:
Complete with camo-boxers instead.

Scorpion Gnaw:
Idk I just think it would fit with Gnaw.

SpiDerpl:
Because puns. Derpl dressed up with extra eyes and SUSI with different legs. I know how common the fear of spiders is so I'd imagine people wouldn't like this idea much, haha.

Last edited by TreyLina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Skin ideas dump
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm 

Quote:
Grim Reaper Leon:
I know Leon has 2 premium skins already, but it just makes a lot of sense. With a creepy whispering voice filter and perhaps some custom lines.

It wouldn't be much different than his Ghost skin design wise. The hood and scythe like arm blade.

Quote:
Bomber pilot Yuri:

I like this idea. Him wearing a bombers jacket and goggles would look sweet, the Jet pack could look like a jet engine from a old bomber.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm 

ircannonfodder wrote:
Quote:
Grim Reaper Leon:

It wouldn't be much different than his Ghost skin design wise. The hood and scythe like arm blade.

Quote:
Bomber pilot Yuri:

I like this idea. Him wearing a bombers jacket and goggles would look sweet, the Jet pack could look like a jet engine from a old bomber.

You're probably right about the hood, though the scythe idea I had in mind would look completely different from Ghost Leon's.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Grim reaper leon would be a pain to animate. Considering he'd be hidden almost entirely in a loose article of clothing.

I'll see about drawing pilot Yuri sooner.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 pm 

Pilot Yuri sounds cool to me too! Would like to see him drawn.

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List