Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: [Fannaut] Stuffy, the Magical
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 am 

Stuffy
The Teddy Bear

Appearance:
[img]comingsoon.png[/img]

Backstory: From the backwoods of the forest planet Migichan hails the kind and euphoric alien toymaker, Japio.

A master at his craft, Japio was a bachelor, and, by extent, childless, because Migichander woman always go for the jerks. In place of children, Japio toiled at toymaking day and night, desperately trying to fill the large hole in his heart.

One fateful day, Japio made his finest teddy bear, whom he named Stuffy. He put the extremely-joyous creature up on his highest shelf, and went to bed. As he slipped in the covers, eight fateful words slipped through his lips.

"Stuffy, I wish you were a real boy".

It just so happened that on that night, the Hard-of-Hearing Fairy was running errands around Migichan. Instantly aware of Japio's wish, he hobbled into the toymaker's wood cabin abode, and sprinkled his magic fairy dust over Stuffy. This instantly granted Stuffy sentience, and transformed him into exactly what Japio wished he was: a real bear.

The next morning the only object found at the sight of Japio's cabin was a slobbery, ripped-up fedora.

Ability 1: Yarn Bola/Call of the Wild-
Yarn Bola- Stuffy pulls a ball of yarn out of his pants and throws it in an arc, snaring the target hit. Arc has farther range than Lonestar's dynamite, but less height.
Snare Duration: 1.75 seconds
Time: 0.7 seconds
Cooldown: 7 seconds

Call of the Wild- Stuffy rears up on his hind legs and runs forward uncontrollably, stopping when he hits a wall or an enemy, and smashing them into the ground with his giant bear paws. Effect has a small AoE at end of dash, and enemies not touching the ground will be sent down, similar to Evil Eye and Airstrike. Call of the Wild does more damage the more health Stuffy has when striking target(s).
Damage: 60
Distance: 10
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Radius: 7
Health Stages: <25%<50%<75%<100%

[b]Upgrades:

Magic Yarn: Increases the snare duration of Yarn Bola. [Snare Duration +0.25][2 stages]
"We did it! We got the magic yarn!"
[160 solar]

Raw Salmon Eggs: Increases the damage of Call of the Wild. [Damage +10][3 stages]
May carry Salmonella.
[190 solar]

Fairy Wand: Makes Yarn Bola bounce. [Bounce=Yes]
Shoots fairy smoke. (Don't breathe this!)
[100 solar]

Urine Canteen: Gain a damage-reducing shield during Call of the Wild. [Damage Shield 13.3%][3 stages]
Useful for surviving in dangerous conditions, such as scripted reality TV shows.
[135 solar]

Felt Friends: Gain a heal over time for the snare duration. [Heal Over Time +15 ][2 stages]
They may lead you to the next clue!
[145 solar]

Metal Trap Debris: Increases the radius of Call of the Wild. [Radius +2]
#rekt
[180 solar]

Ability 2: Magical Transformation- Every time Stuffy tells the truth, he grows into a hulking Migichan were-bear! Oppositely, every time he has the urge to rip a mercenary's face off, he turns back into a sentient teddy bear. Stuffy grows into a giant were-bear after a very short animation, which is much larger in size than Stuffy normally is. In this form, he gains new attacks, and is just small enough to barely pass through turrets. Were-Bear form moves more slowly than Teddy Bear form. Transforming back into Teddy Bear form has a longer animation.
Were-Bear Speed: 6
Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
Into Were-Bear Transform Time: 0.2 seconds
Into Teddy Bear Transform Time: 3 seconds

Upgrades:
Coonskin Cap: Increases the damage of Bloodlust. [Damage +1][3 stages]
Coon hunted by Little Ann, all rights reserved.
[120 solar]

Red-Crested Garflesnark Feather: Reduces the self damage of Bloodlust. [Self Damage -5%][2 stages]
Give him some money and maybe he'll go away.
[155 solar]

Duck Dynasty Warriors: Increases speed of Were-Bear form. [Speed +0.2][3 stages]
GOTY 3587!
[110 solar]

Solar Eclipseshine: Increases the attackspeed of Bloodlust. [Attackspeed +5%][4 stages]
Legal since the denouncement of the 189.7th Caliasian amendment in 3425.
[100 solar]

Left-Handed Axe: Adds a knockback effect to Bloodlust. [Knockback +1]
Taken from a murderer who was cursed to come to life whenever the moon is waxing.
[155 solar]

Shiny Treasure Coontrap: Increases the damage of Bloodlust. [Damage +3]
Not approved by or affiliated with Old Dan.
[300 solar]

Autoattack: Spoonfork/Bloodlust-
Spoonfork- Stuffy swings his epic Spoonfork at enemies, siphoning their delicious HP.
Damage : 3
Lifesteal: 33.3% secs
Attack Speed: 150
Range: 3.2

Bloodlust- In Were-Bear form, Stuffy ditches his beta Spoonfork in favor of his gigantic and more alpha Were-Bear paws.
Damage : 15
Self Damage: 20%
Attack Speed: 110
Range: 8 (this is due to the increase in the size of his sprite and hitbox)

Upgrades:
Fedora'd Spoonfork: Increases the damage of Spoonfork. [Damage +1][3 stages]
In this moment, I am spoonforkic.
[120 solar]

My Little Spoonfork: Increases the lifesteal of Spoonfork. [Lifesteal +3.33%][3 stages]
Something something not as girly as the old one.
[145 solar]

Flying Spaghetti Spoonfork: Increases the attackspeed of Spoonfork. [Attackspeed +10%][3 stages]
Tolerating other viewpoints is a wonderful thing. But only if those other viewpoints are mine.
[135 solar]

Origin of the Spoonfork: Adds a speedup effect to hitting enemies with Spoonfork. [Speed +1][Duration=1 second1]
They appear to be relatives of chopsticks.
[165 solar]

Unshaved Spoonfork: Adds a silencing effect to Spoonfork. [Silence 0.2 seconds]
Specifically in the neck regions.
[170 solar]

Forever Lonely Spoonfork: Increases the damage of Spoonfork. [Damage +3 seconds]
M'spoonfork!
[300 solar]

Jump: Joyous Jump/Ferocious Leap- A Gnaw-height jump that changes to a Ted-height jump while in Were-bear form..

Stuffy Utility
-Power Pills Turbo
-Med-i-can
-Space Air Max
-Solar Tree
-Piggy Bank
-Starstorm Statue

Movement Speed: 6.8
Base Health: 155
Role: Tank

Got my new headset, Taylor Swift has never sounded so good. I'm crying. :tear:

Last edited by Cozyhut3 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [Fannaut] Stuffy, the Magical
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:32 am 

The design idea here was a new variation of the Tank (Clunk, Derpl) formula. The character idea here was pinocchio and fairies and candyland gone rogue, and I threw in some Neckbeard jokes in there at the last second for t3h lulz.

CHANGELOG
-
-
-

Feedback always welcome!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:32 am 

Don't get suicidal, but I am missing something when looking at your fannaut. Yet I don't know what that something is... Throwing a ball of yarn at the enemy sounds funny, I only don't get what you mean with the time thing in the description. :?

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:56 pm 

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Don't get suicidal

Holy spit man! That's awful. It made me smile, but it's still awful. :3

The time stats on transform describe how long it takes him to switch into each mode, akin to Derpl's siege in/out animations. It takes about 0.2 for him to play his animation that turns him into a Were-bear, but 3 whole seconds for him to turn back into a Teddy Bear. This is where he's most vulnerable as it's essentially a self-three-second stun.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 pm 

No, I mean on yarn bola. I mean, you throw the ball of yarn. Then where does the time thing stand for?

I change Nauts by who I want to play or I just random. Tank/support suits my playstyle better.
These lists keep getting bigger and you can contribute: The Awesomenauts Universe, The Skill Build List

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 am 

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
No, I mean on yarn bola. I mean, you throw the ball of yarn. Then where does the time thing stand for?

I actually have no idea.

Think about it this way: Yarn Bola has the same throwing mechanics as Dynamite. (also Timerift and Totem of Power) I went on the wiki, and Dynamite has a Stat called "Time". I assume "Time" is the maximum amount of time that the button can be held down before the projectile is automatically thrown.

And that's what Yarn Bola's Time is.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:31 am 

Cozyhut3 wrote:
Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:

I actually have no idea.

Think about it this way: Yarn Bola has the same throwing mechanics as Dynamite. (also Timerift and Totem of Power) I went on the wiki, and Dynamite has a Stat called "Time". I assume "Time" is the maximum amount of time that the button can be held down before the projectile is automatically thrown.

And that's what Yarn Bola's Time is.

Ah. Maybe better call it charge time then. That's less confusing then just time as that could mean anything. I first thought you meant it to also be a trap similar to Derpl's. But it means time it can be held, okay.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:44 am 

buuuuuuump

please love me c: