Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Yarhee Co.: Actual art of me
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 pm 

This topic is sponsored by Yarhee Co: where you spend most of your life, Dying

The future is bright, where we are at a right time to make sure.... Everything is awesome!!! *cough* sorry about that what I was saying, oh yeah.

Because at Yarhee Co. We make sure to keep you alive and happy,

let me begin the origin of this great adventure that starts with a man with a dream to become immortal, that man as we known him by: yarheeguy (Aka me.)

Our story is when yarheeguy had an idea to become long lasting and could able to not die, so he started finding ways to make him immortal, however he was born at the wrong time, a time before the AI wars, so he has frozen himself for almost 1500 years before founded by a bunch of Zork Inc. employees, this is where yarheeguy started his investment and within 8 months, he created his most biggest dream, the universes most biggest arcade area.

With more profit from his video games playing, he started a company as we know it as Yarhee Co. And with this great and awesome new thing he just made, he has checked out his bucket list from his first investment, the Respawn Gen. This is built for immortality, a way to come back from death, but when the new war came, the armies rented Yarheeguy's greatest design and used mercenaries on these Respawn Gens.

Okay history over, now that I made a lot of money from what you know of, I am going to show you what I've been working on since the founding of Starstorm.

1. Custom elements

Ever since Zork inc. hold the second merc contest, I've been making custom elements made from the best (and odd looking) scientists money can waste,

You can see the elements from this link:
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/view ... 12&t=40657

I also made a small chart just to make things easier you you to see them

2. The data reader eye.I

Yes, we just made an eyes where you get to know every bit of information from everything in the universe, since I had a curiosity of knowledge, I was the lead editor and writer,

here is a example when you uses one of these on Ayla:

Okay maybe it needs more test runs with double checks but at least you know who Ayla is (of course you do, she's the most dangerous little girl there is)

3. Arm-shifting

You know those shapeshifters who can have the ability to look like everyone and everything in the universe, well after capturing one of them, we got their blood sample and DNA then science happen and BAM! We made a arm that can change into anything, an human arm, a gun, a tentacle, even someone's arm.

want one of these badboys? Well all you have to do is purchase one on our website, cut off your old dull arm then once you get your new arm, go to the nearest medical station and ask to sew the Arm-shifting without telling them it's not your arm (or you would just wasted 300 solar and banned for medical emergencies)

(Note: make sure no Fingerprints on the arm, otherwise this could be a problem)

4. Lawyer take away-er

There are so meany things I can able to make, but the problems are lawyers, so I had an idea to make sure they won't get to my way, this weapon can be adsorb to any living being with a law degree and won't effect others (and if so then I would be in an empty dimension)

Also where do they go? Who knows?

But I will say that I will be going to make even more soldar with my new idea which will come out later..

5. Book of (literal) words

You know one of those dictionaries where you look at some interesting words? Well if you don't know about it then you either be an idiot or think that being smart is boring (and it not, being smart rules) that's when I found out a way for you dumb but cool aliens out there,

Introducing, the book of words. where you can waste only a little time but knowing much based on your IQ rate,

A Zorkian rated this book: cats out of 10 (which I think he meant eight)

(Also for you smart people out there, do not buy this book, it's literally the word "words" over and over again in 100 pages)

6. Operation FOV: Valent-nator

Since I heard Valentina didn't win and someone else did, I kinda worrying that she might turn up again, so I had an idea to make me even happy.

Valentina had wipe out all evil in her home galaxy, so I'm going to wipe out all good!

Introducing the Valent-nator, a big device in space orbiting to the edge of our galaxy, has the power to blow up an entire galaxy.

So when I find out what the new naut looks like, I will blow up her entire galaxy (with her in it) for being the worst naut there ever was! *evil laugh*

oh and for trying to bring the balance of good and evil off-balance towards good

And if you try and use lawyers on me, no can do because 1) my Lawyer take away-er and 2) the space government said that Valentina's galaxy isn't part of their civilisation, so its legal.

Update: Valentina's galaxy is now destroyed

7. Hire-a-Lawye

remember my Lawyer take away-er where I can take away everyone who has a law degree, now they are all gone, how can we able to sue people or make complaints? (And also how I can make more space in my lawyer dimension) so I had an idea that cannot fail

Now instead of finding the best lawyer in your town/city/whatever you're from, you can hire a lawyer from the Hire-a-Lawye by Yarhee Co.

We have meany lawyers from ugly but furious lawyers to handsome and good looking lawyers.

Everyone can hire a lawyer to solve their problems...
(as long you are not using them to sue Yarhee Co. Otherwise you will not win the fight)

8. Bomble gum

So as you might or might not know, I don't like chewing gum where if you swallow it will come out in seven years, and since in my past life I ate a LOT of gum, I fear that I might die in gum coking,

So my scientist and I invented a new kind of chewing gum that will not only stay in your stomach for seven years but gets rid of ALL foods that you ate before, by doing so we added a anatomical flavour so once reached in stomach the acid would trigger the effects causing to have a small explosion inside your stomach getting rid of everything in your stomach leaving nothing but fullness,

(NOTE: do not eat more then one strip of gum, unless you want to get rid of any vital organs)

9 Y rank-maker

As we know In our universe there are so meany people with names beginning S (and I can give you example but I don't want to say people's names) and what am I, only a Y (and also Yuri but he doesn't count)

So that gives me a stupid idea,

Behold the Y rank-maker, a device that gives people Y's

(This is the most stupidest idea I've ever made, why did I thought of this? And why did I made this a project and ask my now-dead engineers to risked theirs life's to make this?)

This... Well that's it just gives you a Y... That also lights up.. And possibly kill if you plant it onto your chest...

(The reason I'm doing this is so I can show myself that I am STILL HERE MAKING DUMB THINGS SO I CAN BE CANNON)

Hope you find this (useless) Y rank-maker useful!

Thanks for visiting the Yarhee Co. Topic, if you have any question, please post it below and yarheeguy will answer them for you

(Now, back to being awesome of what I can do... Dying...)

Last edited by Yarheeguy on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:05 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Yarhee Co. (Fan made thing)
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm 

Note: this is non-cannon (until ronimo think that this could be featured)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am 

Seriously,

I am going to blow up valentina's galaxy and none of you guys care...

wow Ix did changed your naut interest

Well while My big laser is being built, I could find a good picture for this crystallised being, I should get to work on it.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:50 pm 

This is one of those moments where I just have to ask "what the zork am I looking at" also dude valentina thing is already dead no need to play with a dead campfire :aylaroll:

#Awesomenauts Runaway X
Awesomenauts Assemble!:http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=42770

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:11 pm 

Yarheeguy wrote:
Seriously,

I am going to blow up valentina's galaxy and none of you guys care...

It's not that nobody cares about valentina, it's that nobody cares about your stuff

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:04 pm 

Oh... It have seems that nobody care about Valentina anymore because she isn't in the game...

WELL I AM STILL BLOWING UP HER GALAXY!

Just because I just want to show you guys how powerful I am if I'm cannon in the game

AND I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY BY MAKING THINGS THAT YOU ZURIANS WOULD BUY!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:09 pm 

Yarhee this isn't how you make interesting fan developed lore.

You have to give us something to cling onto first that is from the origannal game in order for us to even beleave what you are pitching to us could be enjoyabol to see.

You have the actors already doing stunts on stage even before you open up the curtains. Then when you finaly do, we just see the after math of the crash and we're just like "what :huh: ".

Try again man from the top :|

Reifiui wrote:
Catti is the forumer that we need, but don't deserve

I'm open to art Commissions!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:35 pm 

catgame21234 wrote:
You have the actors already doing stunts on stage even before you open up the curtains. Then when you finaly do, we just see the after math of the crash and we're just like "what "

You haven't seen Reservoir Dogs I'm guessing

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:53 pm 

RaccoonofSoon wrote:
catgame21234 wrote:
You have the actors already doing stunts on stage even before you open up the curtains. Then when you finaly do, we just see the after math of the crash and we're just like "what "

You haven't seen Reservoir Dogs I'm guessing

reservoir dogs builds itself around that premise and was made by a competent director
yarhee's posts are just the antics of a neglected four-year-old desperate for attention

Klawbster wrote:
rules of awesomenauts forums:

-no fun allowed in off topic
-le epic memes xD RONMA PLS
-post skin ideas with no art at all
-for some reason relegate all 'hype' into one thread

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
As useful as fan-made creations are in terms of worldbuilding, I would recommend a little more time were spent on their formation: the old saying "quality over quantity" (which is an absolutely atrocious piece of advice that I implore you to all ignore at every opportunity, but one which fits this argument) does ring slightly true.

We would rather read a single paragraph of fanfiction so beautifully created that it sunders the very hearts of its audience, than... whatever... this is; not that your effort is not appreciated.

Quickly Tiberius backtrack backtrack go go go before the PC brigade get you.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.