Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Pixel's art and commissions thread
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:43 pm 

Boy Skylark wrote:
Well, I could honestly do better at differentiating the body types. :/
Rae shouldn't be Chun Li levels of thunder thighs for one. I imagine her more thin than that but I guess my brain got infected by the old Hips-Rae idea... let's see how many people remember THAT series of fanart

I'm still trying to keep them a bit different than each other, but I gotta work on that more if I keep drawing them.
Speaking of, some lady 'Nauts doodles

I do like the beefier take you have on Rae. The thighs were just getting a bit overemphasized, was all.

This set's lovely. The pose for Dizzy is really unique/dynamic. I've said this before, I think, but you draw really cute wide-eyed grins--I love that Ayla, makes me want to see you draw Luffy or some other big, goofy-faced character. :ayla:

I think the most off-model thing is Penny's legs, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The older female characters could stand to be differentiated a little more ingame.

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:17 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Raelynn can bench 450 pounds and usually spends her time refaceting diamonds on her abs.

Coco looks like she could crush your... well, entire body between her thighs. They're like concrete shoes but for the upper hip.

Ksenia doesn't so much have a waist as she has a drinking straw masquerading in its place.

Ayla's risky territory, as always.

Dizzy spends her time pressing grapes the old-fashioned way—she's a world champion.

Qi'Tara was once attacked by vikings who wanted to use her thighs as axeheads and then peel off her eyebrows and apply fletching to them.

Penny's serving digitigrade realness and a claw hand to put carnival games out of business.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:15 am 

The art and protector's comments are great :clap:

I always loved the fact you want the female nauts to have different silhouettes.

you have a bad lawyer

But Catgame is my lawy-
Oh.
:blabl: This proves Catgame is evil! :fist: