Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

Post subject: Re: Fan art AND RAINBOWS
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 pm 

Probably the best thing about this mysterious air is that everyone can interpret Voltar's past look in his or her own way without being completely wrong about it. The drawing I made is just one take on it. :D
I wasn't exactly going for the sleazy look here, but quite frankly I just like drawing longer haired characters better as they somehow feel more characteristic to me. also it flowed a bit better than the other hairstyles I tried

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm 

Tanshu wrote:
Probably the best thing about this mysterious air is that everyone can interpret Voltar's past look in his or her own way without being completely wrong about it. The drawing I made is just one take on it. :D
I wasn't exactly going for the sleazy look here, but quite frankly I just like drawing longer haired characters better as they somehow feel more characteristic to me. also it flowed a bit better than the other hairstyles I tried

exactly. Its also why people gravitate to the pyro in TF2. I love the mystery surrounding Voltar~

also, kinda bummed that it looks like Voltar is getting some sort of disco outfit with the new skins, though it could be more MYSTERIO from spiderman or something.

I guess we shall see.

And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 pm 

Quote:
exactly. Its also why people gravitate to the pyro in TF2. I love the mystery surrounding Voltar~

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3088
Mysteries solved. :monkey:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

He is SO HAPPY! Nice! :D

Also, interesting that you made a design for early Voltar, I never even thought about that myself... ;)

Post Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:44 pm 

I really love this picture!

Do you think it would be possible, to get the happy voltar in a size, so I can use it as desktop wallpaper for my 16:9-Screen? I have to admit I'm fairly terrible at editing images, so I wouldn't know how to do this myself, but I feel like some of his happiness would spread over to me, was I able to see him every day as I sit on my computer!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:34 pm 

Pre-Accident Voltar looks so good. I really just love it, it's perfect. It somehow just really fits, it's what I'd expect to him to look like, and if not it's damn close.

And everybody loves rainbows! c:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 pm 

That should so be a skin, his shoes could have some hover thing that imitates his hovering. Nice work. ;)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:22 pm 

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like!

PersonalHero wrote:
I really love this picture!

Do you think it would be possible, to get the happy voltar in a size, so I can use it as desktop wallpaper for my 16:9-Screen? I have to admit I'm fairly terrible at editing images, so I wouldn't know how to do this myself, but I feel like some of his happiness would spread over to me, was I able to see him every day as I sit on my computer!

I don't quite know what I'm doing either, but would this do the trick?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am 

This is not 100% what I was looking for, since the resolution is a little too low, to use it streched across the whole screen, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
So now I have some black bars around the picture, but that's okay, after all I have to place my shortcut-icons somewhere anywhere.

Thank you very much!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am 

PersonalHero wrote:
This is not 100% what I was looking for, since the resolution is a little too low, to use it streched across the whole screen, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
So now I have some black bars around the picture, but that's okay, after all I have to place my shortcut-icons somewhere anywhere.

Thank you very much!

Ok, glad to hear it worked out anyway! You're most welcome! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next