Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: horizontally floating solar
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:18 pm 

Sry I would really like to include replays in my reports but I'm not recording any for performance reasons. That being said, this is another really minor thing. I like to point out bugs even when they aren't really worth worrying about. So here goes:

I killed a Yuri and after that, a golden solar piece (from a droid) was floating in the air to the left slowly, all the way across the lane. I was able to go and pick it up by jumping into it. I think it's another 1 frame thing where the Yuri picked that solar piece up and died on the same frame. So it started floating towards him endlessly but wasn't attributed to the Yuri (since I was able to pick it up which is normally not possible with solar that has started moving to a Yuri).

Post subject: Re: horizontally floating solar
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:06 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Can't really do much about this without some visuals. If you know any of the other players in the game could you contact them and have them send the replay to support@ronimo-games.com? thanks

Post Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:00 pm 

It's a one time thing. But when I see it again maybe I will ask other players for their replay.

Edit: Actually, it looks like it's not a 1 frame thing. Solar that starts floating to a Yuri but never reaches him (because he dies) will continue to float in that direction. Will make a gif later.

Edit:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:31 am 
Ronimo Team Member

lmao wow, well that's pretty clear!

I'll put it in the to-do :D

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:31 pm 

I believe this bug has been fixed.

However, I saw horizontally floating solar when I used laser and host migration happened.