Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Bugs, bugs everywhere
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 pm 

I come across a ton of bugs/issues lately. Some old, some new. I will describe them here

- Derpl and other characters can squeeze you into the wall, disabling you from jumping out of descending. There is no way out.
- Lonestar's bull can drop a healthpack inside the side portals on Starstorm, which causes it to be unreachable.
- Raelynn cannot jump up the Aiguillon side hidden areas sometimes.
- I encounter 400 ping enemies regularly (despite playing at peak time and having 44 ms to isp).
- I saw a cocooned Lux without a cocoon sprite.
- You get no health if you kill a creep on Starstorm, then go into the portal, at a bad timing.
- Smiles can chain you when you are behind the turret. (This got hotfixed once and now seems to be present again)
- When in the main menu, if the cursor is in the top left and you minimize the game, it will keep making a sound.
- Lonestar's bull does no damage, part 2
- Can't jump when hanging on Swiggins' chain (When chained by Swiggins in such a way that you have just descended a platform, you will be unable to jump at all.)

I will put some of these on the glitch list later when I get around to it.

Last edited by mugg1991 on Thu May 10, 2018 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Bugs, bugs everywhere
 Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:33 pm 

mugg1991 wrote:
- Derpl and other characters can squeeze you into the wall, disabling you from jumping out of descending. There is no way out.

Actually it only prevents falling down through the glass platform, you can always jump out of it.

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:59 pm 

Tom wrote:
mugg1991 wrote:

Actually it only prevents falling down through the glass platform, you can always jump out of it.

Well, I couldn't.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:58 pm 

"Can't jump" was likely a ping issue. I got it recently into one laggy match (pings were only 200+ but the connection quality was awful). My character could only jump after 2nd or 3rd press of a button, though moving left/right and attacks worked fine.
My keyboard is fine, there were no cookie bits under the button, previous and next matches worked fine. Have no idea why it specifically affected only jump.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:35 pm 

Quote:
- You get no health if you kill a creep on Starstorm, then go into the portal, at a bad timing.

I don't think that's a bug. Teleporting takes you out of existence for a short time, just like a cocoon does, so healthpack "loses" your trace and disappeares. Also I often save myself from Chucho's bombs by getting through tp.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:34 am 

I had a game where I was cocooned and couldn't aa with skol for a few seconds, it was lame.

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 am 

Uiomancant wrote:
I had a game where I was cocooned and couldn't aa with skol for a few seconds, it was lame.

Same happened to me.
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/view ... 13&t=52188
It ended after using a skill.

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:03 pm 

- Smiles can chain you when you are behind the turret.

fix plz thx

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:46 pm 

Quote:
You get no health if you kill a creep on Starstorm, then go into the portal, at a bad timing.

Can confirm

Uiomancant wrote:

Also had a game on starstorm, where a coconned raelyn could jump. Which is quite odd in my opinion, since coconned nauts should descent instead of ascent. Will post ID