Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: tongue miss
 Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:52 pm 

I think the team wall is not displayed accurately. Or Smiles hitbox is not accurate.

Post subject: Re: tongue miss
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:42 pm 

Didn't land the splash dash damage. (Only hammerpants + AA)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:19 pm 

In my opinion, hitboxes are badly done
Different games have such drives from Hitboxes - from what I remember, the hitbox in the Rocket League is very important - it took a long time for the ball to reflect realistically. Sometimes it happened that the ball flew in an unnatural way. Fortunately, if you got items and crates it did not matter how you play. Hovere, you can still buy rocket League items and Rocket League.
Hitbox games are often special and set up in other places than the character we see - this is done to facilitate the game for players. Only eSport games like Rocket League or NBA must have a very precise hit box. In other games, each item can have different HItbox

Last edited by Koorwin on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:28 pm 

All damage done is based on P2P connectivity; sometimes it does feel as if it delays / drops this damage, or that the hitbox is off due to an extremely laggy connection to the other person.

This happens with obstacles / creeps and host-based entities as well, given your connection to them.

The hitboxes in a tested scenario, for the most part, are perfectly fine by themselves; these are all relayed in a 0ms ping atmosphere though, for accuracy. There's nothing ronma themselves can do about in-game lag between opponents without compromising the integrity of the hitbox itself or make low-ping matches feel broken if they adjust things to compensate for these situations.

That being said, I do sympathize with y'all; it's annoying to land a hit and it not really "land".

All hail Nekomian. :worship:

Devmon52 wrote:
Voltar: is a moving breadstick of death

Post Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:30 am 

I just want to emphasize this is about the team wall being thicker than the graphic would have you believe.